Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ways you got humiliated by a foid ?

rotandrise

rotandrise

Officer
★★★★★
Last year of high school, femoid is on the phone with her upper normie bf. He (presumably) gets jealous and asks her who she's with. She answers "Oh I am with rotandrise and *this other subhuman incel*" She laughs and says " Are you serious ? Its just *him* and *him*" with a bellitling expression.

She did all this fully knowing we could hear her.We were completely harmless/invisible to her. She was below average and one of these fat, 155 roasties who only dated guys over 185 cm.

Nothing too humiliating happened to me, just the classics:
-Girl going away in the middle of our conversation without even saying goodbye
-Disgusting looks (happens every now and them).

Back in HS, I was way too low inhib (still am), so i confronted this sloot out who was in the same class as mine as to why she rejected me and why she always makes fun of me, she replied “Because you’re ugly” and here’s where it gets bad...She literally posted the convo on her FB profile and everyone started making fun of me, I nearly got bullied to death...I still wonder to this day how I haven’t lost my confidence ever since or killed myself, I did attempt suicide but it didn’t work.

rotandrise said:
Last year of high school, femoid is on the phone with her upper normie bf. He (presumably) gets jealous and asks her who she's with. She answers "Oh I am with rotandrise and *this other subhuman incel*" She laughs and says " Are you serious ? Its just *him* and *him*" with a bellitling expression.

She did all this fully knowing we could hear her.We were completely harmless/invisible to her. She was below average and one of these fat, 155 roasties who only dated guys over 185 cm.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but it'd be kinda funny if the bf had said something different from what you thought he had said, and hence she didn't openly mock you and it was a coincidence.

Octopusgun2 said:
Back in HS, I was way too low inhib (still am), so i confronted this sloot out who was in the same class as mine as to why she rejected me and why she always makes fun of me, she replied “Because you’re ugly” and here’s where it gets bad...She literally posted the convo on her FB profile and everyone started making fun of me, I nearly got bullied to death...I still wonder to this day how I haven’t lost my confidence ever since or killed myself, I did attempt suicide but it didn’t work.

A screenshot of the chatlog right? Goddamn. Never trust texting.

How pretty was this bully?

As for me, HS girls just gave me blank stares and ignored me like a ghost whenever I tried to talk to them. Straight up, physical in-your-face ghosting. Worst days of my life.

saddupbro said:
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but it'd be kinda funny if the bf had said something different from what you thought he had said, and hence she didn't openly mock you and it was a coincidence.

As for me, HS girls just gave me blank stares and ignored me like a ghost whenever I tried to talk to them. Straight up, physical in-your-face ghosting. Worst days of my life.

nah it was very clear.

At least now she is too fat to date far above her looks. Lost her prime jb card. Lifefuel ?

the subhuman incel got cancer 2 years later though.

saddupbro said:
rotandrise said:
Last year of high school, femoid is on the phone with her upper normie bf. He (presumably) gets jealous and asks her who she's with. She answers "Oh I am with rotandrise and *this other subhuman incel*" She laughs and says " Are you serious ? Its just *him* and *him*" with a bellitling expression.
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but it'd be kinda funny if the bf had said something different from what you thought he had said, and hence she didn't openly mock you and it was a coincidence.

Octopusgun2 said:

She was like...a 3-4.

superbrutal ways

-drunk girl fake flirted with me really hard, obvious and stupid at party

-sat in my lap, went to kiss me

-centimeters from my face she pulled away, got up, walked away laughing with her friends.

AscendedNormie said:

-centimeters from my face she pulled away, got up, walked away laughing with her friends.

Wow, thats BRUTAL ragefuel right there.

She needs to get acid faced, then see how much men want to kiss her.

Octopusgun2 said:

Cut her tires.

AscendedNormie said:

WTF!? That fucking devil woman needs to be fucking ACID FACED!

In freshman year of high school, I was one of the five options in an online poll that questioned who the ugliest guy in class was. Out of pity, I got 0 votes while the other four guys got the rest, around 5 per each.

The two of you were on your own with her. What a chance, a chance wasted.

Octopusgun2 said:
... Did you try a "columbine"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back