Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truth

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
12DC756A 0965 4BED 8CCE BE0158C7E7D0

This is the truth a lot of self improvers don’t understand. Most fucking people didnt self improve they were already like this. They didn’t need to mew, they didn’t need to brush their hair or go to the gym and gain muscle. They already were naturally like this they just existed. The fact that we have to improve our looks, our body and our critical thinking skills is fucking pathetic. The truth people don’t understand is genetics determine 90% in your life or in my case if your genetic potential is wasted (or your genes skilled you) you just keep failing in life and stick with that. Self improvement is a fucking cope for natural losers. You were naturally a loser bro not everyone was naturally a loser most people weren’t. That’s why you’re out here study maxxing and the other guy doesn’t do shit and gets an A, you’re out here working out and the other guy just had a good body, etc. I’m not trying to discourage from self improving if you need it but don’t let self improvement blind you from the truth of the situation. My life is already determined as a senior in high school.

Aye, I’m sub5 + genetically non-NT so it never began

I want IT to touch this, but it's too real for them so they won't.

true, although I havent fully embrassed this truth yet.
Most things in life are either positive or negative feedback loops. There is next to nothing in between.

They don’t touch any post with a remote of hard truth because they know we’re right.
true, although I havent fully embrassed this truth yet.
Most things in life are either positive or negative feedback loops. There is next to nothing in between.
Yup
Aye, I’m sub5 + genetically non-NT so it never began
My non NT + a multitude of other problems that destroyed the ok genetics I could’ve gotten from my parents.

They don’t touch any post with a remote of hard truth because they know we’re right.

Yup

My non NT + a multitude of other problems that destroyed the ok genetics I could’ve gotten from my parents.
No genealogy lasts forever. Some genes that were useful in the past make your life difficult in the modern society. Some attractive genes that were dominant in your ancestor might become recessive in your generation, and the once recessive ugly genes become dominant, or the recombination goes wrong. It's all about luck. We are just the unlucky ones.

No genealogy lasts forever. Some genes that were useful in the past make your life difficult in the modern society. Some attractive genes that were dominant in your ancestor might become recessive in your generation, and the once recessive ugly genes become dominant, or the recombination goes wrong. It's all about luck. We are just the unlucky ones.
That is true and yes we are sadly the unlucky ones of our bloodline

4chan always gives you a brutal dose of honesty.

Thats why I hate bluepillers, the easiest counter argument to their "self improvement" is just to ask them if they had to do any of that shit

Okay but some people need to self improve in order to ascend

Its just how it is
If u need to self improve in order to ascend u won’t ascend or will not ascend to a point where you want to

bro you need to self improve as a man

Especially an average male

it doesnt have to be about looks its all areas of life

we can not afford to self improve
Nope. If you are weak like me you are destined to be weaker. People are usually born strong and not necessarily muscular but blacks or Samoans for example easily develop muscle. This is a genuine fact meanwhile Indians have a very hard time building muscle. These are genetic and most Indians if not every Indian will be destined to be weak same with East Asians. If you are dumb you are destined to be dumb, iq can only improve by 5-10 points. You can not fucking ascend in any part of life. If you’re the worst at something or in my case the worst at everything, HARD TRUTH YOULL ALWAYS SUCK AT IT. You’ll never be good at sports if you start off as the worst you’ll never be good at academics if you’re in the bottom 5%, etc i don’t give a fuck about outliers.
Also ur a fakecel nigger who is average looking with a friend group

AND STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL

fuck off
That has nothing to do with being a fakecel. I’m KHV and have never been in a relationship. The only reason I could be called a fakecel is because my oneitis liked me first (NOTE THIS ISNT FUCKING BRAGGING) there’s a whole story I could tell you about my oneitis. But basically I fucking blew my chance with her because I was stupid. She was very pretty as well but I treated her like shit and she’ll never like me again. She’s dating my friend and she was the only foid in the past 5 years who even bothered getting close enough with me to be considered a friend. But we never dated and I was dumb for letting her slip through my fingers.

Cope nigger

Also u mog 99% of the people in this form

do you even try to ascend?
not really most people on this forum are 5’10 or taller. I’m not much different in terms of height. In terms of looks I mean like I said I don’t know what rating I would get but it doesn’t because I’m non NT. I may be low tier Normie/ or barely truecel ugly with my looks but I’m shit at everything and one of the skinniest in this forum if not the skinniest. It is over for me, I talk to 0 foids and I did try to ascend.

I tried getting my oneitis back and this is why I didn’t make an account until recently. But ofc it did not fucking work. I treated her like shit and suffer the consequences of my past decisions. She was the perfect one for me and the only one for me and she isn’t into me. It is over.

Retards who unironically believe in mewing, bone mashing and other autistic shit have always been the most gullible nigger cattle

i prefer this version, the picture makes it better

iu

while googling i found a post about it actually on there lol

not gonna lie im angry at myself for realizing this shit so late ironically at 23.