Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal truth

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Some users on this forum right now, browsing this forum while getting his dick sucked by a prime JB.
and you just here rooting to death

sad shit, man.

Some users on this forum right now, browsing this forum while getting his dick sucked by a prime JB.
and you just here rooting to death
Interestingly, you wrote users, not visitors. :feelswhere:

Sorry but would reject jfl if you let a foid suck your peepee tbh :feelswhat:

Sorry but would reject jfl if you let a foid suck your peepee tbh :feelswhat:
tenor.gif

there are users who did a account but are larpers and those who are incels; there could be a thread to identify them via comments and writing styles, but this is superlative and subjective, so it would lead to misunderstanding, so it doesn't matter much

there are users who did a account but are larpers and those who are incels; there could be a thread to identify them via comments and writing styles, but this is superlative and subjective, so it would lead to misunderstanding, so it doesn't matter much
So many words, deep gentleman.

What's up with your writing style and syntax; it's all autistic and shit

There are many glow in the darks here.

What's up with your writing style and syntax; it's all autistic and shit
my profile is open, if you want to "analyze" the style of writing in my posts and threads that I made (at the moment it's just one, but I plan to do many threads in the future, but without compromise) that's for you; In addition, they (a user) wrote to me that being autistic was a "virtue" in this forum, so in an incel forum it doesn't matter much; so if you want to elaborate on what's weird about my "syntax" or whatever it is about me be free to do that, whatever

my profile is open, if you want to "analyze" the style of writing in my posts and threads that I made (at the moment it's just one, but I plan to do many threads in the future, but without compromise) that's for you; In addition, they (a user) wrote to me that being autistic was a "virtue" in this forum, so in an incel forum it doesn't matter much; so if you want to elaborate on what's weird about my "syntax" or whatever it is about me be free to do that, whatever
:feelsugh:

"You've got that 'gettin ur peepee sucked' kinda grammar, boy."

truth hard to swallow

This thread gave me a boner, I wish I could get my peepee sucked. :feelsrope:

I'm browsing while playing nintendo switch ngl