Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal transmaxing pill

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
BCA14F9E 52C0 46E6 A47D DCB1326AD853
48F7DAFB 31E1 4F9F 8004 414E8CCEBED4

Seen this on the incel wiki

He was always a faggot if he considered this. I'm in my thirties and this bs never occurred to me.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

He was always a faggot if he considered this. I'm in my thirties and this bs never occurred to me.
It’s just brutal because now he’ll get all this validation that he couldn’t get before. He’s like a 3-4/10 before changing

It's so weird how some guys can pass as female. :what:

What’s fucked up is that the government will help pay for that shit but won’t help an ugly guy surgerymax to have a better life

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Only indicators I can use to detect Trans females are wide shoulders, square ass and not so wide hips, if I fail with those it could be over ngl

It’s just brutal because now he’ll get all this validation that he couldn’t get before. He’s like a 3-4/10 before changing
Getting validation from simps and chads is worthless if you're hetero.

What’s fucked up is that the government will help pay for that shit but won’t help an ugly guy surgerymax to have a better life
They won't even give you testosterone if you're low t. You can get estrogen faster than you can get test if you're man, but foids can get test a lot easier. I wonder who is behind that.
AATXAJxJvKPIVDi_sCSDBag3oYYY4-qvM2A6UmKvIg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Getting validation from simps and chads is worthless if you're hetero.
That’s true. But I’m sure there’s some women that are into the weird shit

They won't even give you testosterone if you're low t. You can get estrogen faster than you can get test if you're man, but foids can get test a lot easier. I wonder who is behind that.
AATXAJxJvKPIVDi_sCSDBag3oYYY4-qvM2A6UmKvIg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
DF899F56 6C80 4E0F B311 5503EE687088

Was college a waste of time for you?
I got a finance degree, which I was told isn't useless, but never been hired by any good companies after applying. I only got job offers that make 20 dollars an hour at most, and they expect me to be in an office from 9-5 and not get to enjoy the day time. That isn't worth 20 an hour, I'd want at least 40 to make that torture worth it. For the past few years I gave up and stopped applying to new jobs, I'm tired of only getting shitty offers. I will end up working for myself doing random stuff online and offline.

I got a finance degree, which I was told isn't useless, but never been hired by any good companies after applying. I only got job offers that make 20 dollars an hour at most, and they expect me to be in an office from 9-5 and not get to enjoy the day time. That isn't worth 20 an hour, I'd want at least 40 to make that torture worth it. For the past few years I gave up and stopped applying to new jobs, I'm tired of only getting shitty offers. I will end up working for myself doing random stuff online and offline.
you need to take the shitty jobs to get good ones many times. when I started, I had to work at this shitty contractor firm where they locked me into a 2 year agreement. And gave shit benefits. But eventually I got past the 2 years and got decent wage.

you need to take the shitty jobs to get good ones many times. when I started, I had to work at this shitty contractor firm where they locked me into a 2 year agreement. And gave shit benefits. But eventually I got past the 2 years and got decent wage.
I won't make it through those two years. I tried working at one of those shitty jobs and was laid off after a few months because I'd always show up late, and didn't get along well with the normie co-workers. After doing the 9-5 I'd go back home and play games and binge watch shows, but end up sleeping late and not being able to show up to work on time the next day because I'd be tired, or have no motivation to care about being on time because of the low pay and annoying staff. I would work again to make 20 an hour for two years, but it will have to be from home, because otherwise I will always be late when I have to wake up early and get ready and drive in traffic, and deal with normie co-workers.

I won't make it through those two years. I tried working at one of those shitty jobs and was laid off after a few months because I'd always show up late, and didn't get along well with the normie co-workers. After doing the 9-5 I'd go back home and play games and binge watch shows, but end up sleeping late and not being able to show up to work on time the next day because I'd be tired, or have no motivation to care about being on time because of the low pay and annoying staff. I would work again to make 20 an hour for two years, but it will have to be from home, because otherwise I will always be late when I have to wake up early and get ready and drive in traffic, and deal with normie co-workers.
damn brutal. You might need get masters and try getting into some STEM job which let's remote work maybe coding, product management, data science, analyst stuff. tbh u could also try setting up some data visualization and become finacne analsy. some of those jobs is remote

damn brutal. You might need get masters and try getting into some STEM job which let's remote work maybe coding, product management, data science, analyst stuff. tbh u could also try setting up some data visualization and become finacne analsy. some of those jobs is remote
I barely was able to get the bachelor's, and it took me 10 years after high school to get it. If I was going to get a master's it would take 4-5 more years, and I won't even be guaranteed to be hired at a good job after. I will most likely have to make money working as an entrepreneur, or doing random jobs on sites like fiverr. I will look into setting up a data visualization for financial analysis, hopefully it can be doable for me.