Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal tranny pill

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
It’s crazy to me because before he probably got no attention. Now he’s getting a ton of attention from downlow fags

Attachments

• 4179FD2F-1B17-4690-A005-2A403E973A78.png
    4179FD2F-1B17-4690-A005-2A403E973A78.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
IM GONNA RAM MY FUCKING HEAD AGAINST A WALL :reeeeee:

I don‘t get today’s society anyways. Some guys paint their fucking nails without even being gay or smth and still attract bitches. This world is so fucked up

he just changed the difficulty setting

Low value male thirst and desperation know no bounds.

I don‘t get today’s society anyways. Some guys paint their fucking nails without even being gay or smth and still attract bitches. This world is so fucked up
I’d speculate that If a males acted more feminine they would have a better chance of attracting females. From my observations being hyper masculine is actually a detriment. Society has conditioned women to be wary of masculine men.

It’s crazy to me because before he probably got no attention. Now he’s getting a ton of attention from downlow fags
all it took was kilos of makeup, good lighting, good angling, thousands of dollars and a massive amount of copium

Dude lost weight, too.

incel to low tier becky

Wtf :feelskek: that’s the weirdest shit I’ve ever see