Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[brutal] tiktok roastie shows how they feel when a subhuman uglycel attempts to talk to them

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
"just go up to her and say hi bro, it's that easy" It never fucking began for us uglycels.

Black foids are to be avoided at all times

Her looksmatch threw himself in front of a train

Just be confident bro.

And thats a nice toilet, in today's age an ugly man approaching a toilet may result in a meetoo sexual allegation and arrest. It's over.

Makes me cringe looking back at my PUA days.

BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE AND PERSONALITY?????

Ugly roastie

maybe, i think she looks decent for a black foid but the point is that this is what women truly feel about ugly or incel looking guys. Open up the comment section on that video and you'll see hundreds of roasties tagging their friends and laughing because they've been in the situation before.

Makes me cringe looking back at my PUA days.
"she's shit testing you bro"
"she's playing hard to get"

Lmao PUAs were coping so hard with this.

maybe, i think she looks decent for a black foid but the point is that this is what women truly feel about ugly or incel looking guys. Open up the comment section on that video and you'll see hundreds of roasties tagging their friends and laughing because they've been in the situation before.
I don't like nigger roasties tbh, all of them look like apes and think they are good looking lmao

Nigresses are just a more brutal, uncultured, primitive, fake (they were make up AND fake hair jfl) version of whaymen. They are the ultimate foids

@Colvin76 NIGGRESES
Nigresses are just a more brutal, uncultured, primitive, fake (they were make up AND fake hair jfl) version of whaymen. They are the ultimate foids
I think kikeses are tbh. @BenBerger @kikecel do you guys agree?

Last edited:
All foids tbh. But the uglies are the worst.
All foids are to be avoided but black foids are just a different beast altogether. If you know, you know. I still have PTSD from them over shit that happened 8-10 years ago

All foids are to be avoided but black foids are just a different beast altogether. If you know, you know. I still have PTSD from them over shit that happened 8-10 years ago
Brutal, brother.

unwarranted self-importance

She was rejecting her looksmatch.

You will notice that truly good looking stacies will never make this type of content. It's always the average looking to below average looking chicks; they are essentially trying to feel better about themselves by putting down an ugly guy because they have insecurities themselves. "look, i reject ugly guys because i have much better options"

You will notice that truly good looking stacies will never make this type of content.
Good observation
It's always the average looking to below average looking chicks; they are essentially trying to feel better about themselves by putting down an ugly guy because they have insecurities themselves. "look, i reject ugly guys because i have much better options"
They feel bad about themselves because ugly guys thought they had a chance with them.

Imagine some random dude cold approaching you wanting to be your friend. You would not likely say yes, and just go on with your day. I honestly don't understand how someone thinks cold approaching works unless you are a literal chad. You have to be delusional to think that "charisma" or "personality" are any comparison to looks in cold approaching.

Yes,I can speak from experience, they are true cancer and are worse than the christian devil.

as insufferable as black women are, at least you can appreciate their honesty

These negro women have quite an ego don't they?

You will notice that truly good looking stacies will never make this type of content. It's always the average looking to below average looking chicks; they are essentially trying to feel better about themselves by putting down an ugly guy because they have insecurities themselves. "look, i reject ugly guys because i have much better options"
Her friend laughs because an ugly male approaching a female is him basically telling her "I think my garbage genetics are worth entering your uterus, and therefore see you as being equally genetic garbage like me"

Brutal

Fuck these bitches and fuck these niggas.

Another classic example of how unfunny foid humor is.

Her friend laughs because an ugly male approaching a female is him basically telling her "I think my garbage genetics are worth entering your uterus, and therefore see you as being equally genetic garbage like me"

At least black foids admit this

I wouldn't fuck her even if she begs me
SHE IS MORE SUBHUMAN THAN ME I RATHER FUCK A HOLE IN A WALL.

She’s a 4 at best. The fuck is she on about ugly guys?

That's because hot Stacies don't even acknowledge ugly men's very existence

at least she's honest about it

"muh foids are bluepilled" lol, strong cope :feelsmage:

Yea im not clicking on tiktoks.

Female humour =

1. Dicks they experienced
2. Their pussy or body
3. Men who hit on them
4. Chads they experience(d)
5. Periods and vaginal discharge
6. Chads they miss
7. Competing with other women (for chad, ultimately)

But incels need to stop thinking about sex all the time! Yikes.

I'll drink to that indians and asians have not a single drop of negroid blood were closer to white than we are to niggers disgusting apes that they are

Cunt, it is you who ugly, I swiped in tinder thousnds of femoids who were even better looking, because still too ugly

Tranny ass looking she-boon.