Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Sunday

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Temp. Banned
-
Brutal Sunday as always, I keep staring at those huge boobs black girls. I wish I could play/fuck with those massive boobs but I can't.There is this girl ,her boobs are longgggg and huge. She's with a tall wide black. I don't know if the other ones are single.

At the end of the service a big boob milf brushed me ,it was lifefuel to feel her huge boobs .

Church is over ,now I have to watch white normies going to beach with their friend/partner (my Church is near the beach) . Along the road , seeing whites on bike /scooter (often with their partner) ,some sitting outside restaurant to eat in this nice weather. I also saw a BMWF walking with their newborn( black kid) he looked non thugmaxed. There's this place I always see white buying. Even if went there , I'd be alone buying and go home without no one to talk or enjoy the moment.

Are you in jamaica or something?

Sheboons are nasty