Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL Suifuel for Ricecels: This cuckfaced small dicked fat white guy steals all YOUR women

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
KdHif1hUpRM8sEFCPwYvho4xJmrntVoPD3DQL28rDt0.png

Jfl at this soy boy admitting he has a 10 cm dick. Imagine his future ER son reading that post

He should lay off the soy tbh.

hahhahhahahahabahahhahahaha

tfw no ethnic girl will ever worship your aryan dick :feelscry:

I bet the majority of white people on this forum could take that cucks wife if tey got a plane ticket to asia

JFL at that cuck and his 10cm dick, even a ethnic like me dick mogs him to oblivion lmao

Also has anyone figured out why these neeks always make that same bloody face? Maybe a shotgun to the mouth would help these soy's out a bit.

Hate those weird facial expressions numales make

I don't have the pics but that guy used to be a chad before he went fat.

White trash that dumpster dives deserves the rope.

When you despise Asians but marry a noodlewhore.
When you are a noddlewhore but despise Asians.
When you are a hapa child of a nazi and a noodlewhore who both despise Asians.

Which of these is the most pathetic? Imo it's the noodlewhore who despises her own ethnicity.

How do I know if the wife is actually hot and not just an asian uggo? And lol @ his babydick.

That soymouth. I bet he wants my 14 cm in his mouth while I finger his Asian wife.

^ ricecel rage is real

It's a disgrace that hideous white troll of a man is more desirable than me because of satanic women and their white worshiping

i smell a future ER

As a currycel, this pic makes me depressed too. I don't wanna live in a world where soyboys mog me.
Whoever said that stuff about the kid not needing to hear that stuff is 100% true. White guys may get Asian girls, but their kids (if they're male) usually end up with the short end of the stick. Just look at Elliot Roger.

another ER in the making.

I still have worse gyno than him

Apparently our MRT cel got exposed on the news for calling the foreigner and his gf losers. Don't know what they said though. I don't speak noodle.

Racemixing is such short run thinking, it's the epitome of selfishness, no wonder it's so trendy nowadays.

Jesus christ.

Plus, he's 5'8, a tiny bit shorter than me. Amazing how women would bend backward for white looking subhumans let alone chads.

His son is definitely going ER in the future