Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story brutal suicidefuel experience the other day

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
ok so i was on shift at the grocery store i work at and had a few minutes until i clocked off.

i went outside to take some trash out and i see a foid walking down the street towards the store.
she was a skinny noodlefoid who looked about the same age as me. she was very cute and wore glasses.

when i went back inside i got called to the checkout registers, and guess who i see waiting to be served.
yes, you guessed correctly. the same noodlefoid.
she looked even better up close. she was about 5'4, small framed and youthful face.
she bought a coke and a pack of chips or some shit like that.
she was friendly and had a very soft voice.

so anyway she paid for her stuff and it was time for me to clock off, and i had an idea.

i saw what could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

i quickly grabbed my phone and keys from the staff room and went out to my car, hoping she would walk past the same way.

i thought i could offer to drive her home, talk to her and maybe get her number.

i stood next to my car for my car for a few minutes waiting to see if she would walk past .

she didnt.

i got into my car and just sat there there for a while, feeling a depressive episode rapidly approaching.

she must have walked out in a different direction, or maybe i just wasnt quick enough.

my opportunity was gone.

i drive home, sat down at my laptop and opened incels.is

brutal

That's brootal asf.

Maybe she'll come back to the store one day and you can try again?

Like you'd have a chance

Like you'd have a chance
Yes, he was lucky. The only achievement would have been some brutal rejection. Does he really think a foid will just get into his car like that? The car of an "ugly creep" in foid's eyes?
You need to be Chad or at least her normie orbiter. Or she'll call the police if you're a truecel.

Yes, he was lucky. The only achievement would have been some brutal rejection. Does he really think a foid will just get into his car like that? The car of an "ugly creep" in foid's eyes?
You need to be Chad or at least her normie orbiter. Or she'll call the police if you're a truecel.
youre right, i guess it was for the best :feelsbadman: