Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal story from r/arranged marriage

A

atrangi25

Recruit
★★★
After exchanging bio data, both families decided that let the guy & girl meet each other first before both families meet. We were fine with this idea. On the day of meeting, they informed that girl's brother will also come along to accompany her. When I reached the meeting place they were almost 20-30 mins late and only girl's brother showed up and said that her sister is coming from some other place and will be here shortly. He talked and inquired about me for almost 20-30 mins and excused himself to make a call and later informed that her sister is stuck in traffic and won't be able to meet today and maybe some other day she can meet me. But I'm also a kind of person who don't believe people easily and I kept observing him from a distance and saw that a girl was with him who was none other than his own sister. I felt so bad that why she was hiding when she actually came to meet me. If she didn't like my pics or profile she could've easily said no. Why was she playing hide and seek?

Screenshot 20220522 103939

After exchanging bio data, both families decided that let the guy & girl meet each other first before both families meet. We were fine with this idea. On the day of meeting, they informed that girl's brother will also come along to accompany her. When I reached the meeting place they were almost 20-30 mins late and only girl's brother showed up and said that her sister is coming from some other place and will be here shortly. He talked and inquired about me for almost 20-30 mins and excused himself to make a call and later informed that her sister is stuck in traffic and won't be able to meet today and maybe some other day she can meet me. But I'm also a kind of person who don't believe people easily and I kept observing him from a distance and saw that a girl was with him who was none other than his own sister. I felt so bad that why she was hiding when she actually came to meet me. If she didn't like my pics or profile she could've easily said no. Why was she playing hide and seek?

View attachment 616492
Foids brocel foids you cannot trust those fuck holes. I think she got used up by her brother. Maybe with her father too and maybe they have threesome at their home and their mother joins them.:lul:

Those helicopter parents producing and feeding this kind of abomination system.