Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL story from Middle School

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
In middle school, I had HORRENDOUS acne, it covered my entire face. I was already extremely ugly, then you throw on a bunch of red bacteria all over my face and things only get worse. I was suicidal and desperate.

I read that putting toothpaste on acne would clear it up. So I started putting toothpaste on my face before I went to bed. After a day or two of doing this the acne would go from a red spot to a giant red scab. So now I had a bunch of disgusting scabs ALL over my face. I wanted to die.

I fell for the toothpaste meme as well in middle school but didn't have as bad of a reaction as you. You must've been allergic to one of the ingredients or something.

ItheIthe said:
In middle school, I had HORRENDOUS acne, it covered my entire face. I was already extremely ugly, then you throw on a bunch of red bacteria all over my face and things only get worse. I was suicidal and desperate.

I read that putting toothpaste on acne would clear it up. So I started putting toothpaste on my face before I went to bed. After a day or two of doing this the acne would go from a red spot to a giant red scab. So now I had a bunch of disgusting scabs ALL over my face. I wanted to die.

I can't even imagine. I'm sorry brother.

Just one of my Brutal middle school witnesses.... in the middle of lunch, girl approaches chad and says "I love you"

Sparky said:
Did you go on accutane?

It managed to cure my VERY severe acne I had back when I was 15

I got Retinol-A, which is basically the same thing. It made my skin literally peel off and look ten times worse.

existentialhack said:
I got Retinol-A, which is basically the same thing. It made my skin literally peel off and look ten times worse.

>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Retinol-A, which is basically the same thing.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not "basically the same thing" in any fucking way.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]do you even skincareaddiction bro?[/font]

Accutane is such good stuff. Too bad my parents waited wayy too long and now my face is full of scars. (The ugly, not the badass kind)

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Retinol-A, which is basically the same thing.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not "basically the same thing" in any fucking way.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]do you even skincareaddiction bro?[/font]

Yes it is. The active ingredient is concentrated Vitamin A. Same thing. Just tweaked and rebranded.

existentialhack said:
Yes it is. The active ingredient is concentrated Vitamin A. Same thing. Just tweaked and rebranded.

ya no ---https://www.verywell.com/difference-between-tretinoin-and-isotretinoin-15647

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
ya no ---https://www.verywell.com/difference-between-tretinoin-and-isotretinoin-15647

Like I said, the exact same thing.

existentialhack said:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Holy shit man. You were just a kid in middle School. I can't imagine.

Nautica1983 said:
Holy shit man. You were just a kid in middle School. I can't imagine.

Yes, it would be manageable now, because I do not care anymore. But imagine being 13, being thrust into a new world of attraction, relationships, etc. Everyone around you is experiencing first dates, girlfriends, flirting, texting, etc, and I am sitting there with giant red scabs all over my face and being left in the dust. I attempted suicide, but as you can see it didn't work.

existentialhack said:

They're 'the same thing' in the sense that etizolam and alprazolam are the same thing. They're derived from the same things, and are in the same family, but they're not the same. It's like saying you're the same as your sister.