Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal statisticspill

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Okay, so this is mainly for UScels, but I'm pretty sure it's consistent among other countries.
1280px Uspop

Okay, so look at this graph, do you see anything?

You may have heard that in western countries, there are more females than men. And this is true, but take a further look at this if you couldn't get it in the first picture.
20200308 112234

Now, 4% and 5% may not sound like a lot. But I assure you within a statistic pool of say 20,000,000 (it's actually more than this but we'll go with this number for a second) 5% would be about 1,000,000 excess men.

Not including females who will never marry (which is a good chunk), there will be 1,000,000 men who will never in their entire lives be able to have a relationship, as it is quite literally statistically impossible for it to occur.

We're part of that large number, a number not significant enough to start a revolution, but enough to have to endure mass suffering. Men were never supposed to survive this long, which is why they're birthed at a lower rate.
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

It never even fucking began pewpew.

Extra message: If you say "didn't read", then you are legally obligated to travel to Brazil and deepthroat St.Sigmacel's unwashed smegma-ridden cock for 3 hours, and invest in @Weed's private business pewpew.

These are the ages where women matter. Notice anything?

These are the ages where women matter. Notice anything?
Data always presents larger and more impactful blackpills than anything else pewpew.

Thats pure suifuel. Also I guess if we dig deeper we find out incels die much earlier than Chads.

It's been observed the sex ratio is skewed towards men at birth at around 1.04 men per foid

Foids biologically tend to live longer than men (along with other factors such as wars), so that would explain why at the older ages the sex ratio skews towards foids.

Time to grannymaxx??

Last edited:
It's been observed the sex ratio is skewed towards men at birth at around 1.04 men per foid

Foids biologically tend to live longer than men (along with other factors such as wars), so that would explain why at the older ages the sex ratio skews towards foids.

Time to grannymaxx??
@chudur-budur has the guide to grannymaxxing.

Didn't read

jk I did

I had a thread about this a while ago. If you consider how many men are in jail, and in the army compared to women, there should be more women than men, especially towards the later years. You would assume that gender ratio would help men ascend, but with this much hypergamy it doesn't matter.
Well, the military doesn't necessarily take out a majority of the statistic, simply because being in the military doesn't eliminate you from the dating pool UNLESS you're in an overseas deployment (which is a small portion, which even then could take their wives over from the mainland).

The prison statistic is interesting, but a majority of men within the system aren't serving long-term serious sentences much more than misdemeanors.
20200308 115819

Using the BOP's statistics, we can gather that young people make up a smaller percentage of incarcerated inmates. Meaning that for the law-abiding population there is still a major disparity pewpew.

Didnt read but also thanks for the mention

I guess it's safe to say

[It's Over]

Well,
View attachment 214061
I'm assuming IT still won't touch this, or they'll say some cucked shit that has nothing to do with the point of those post pewpew.
IT will always find a way to disagree or avoid amitting defeat. Stubborness is the only thing they are good at.

IT will always find a way to disagree or avoid amitting defeat. Stubborness is the only thing they are good at.
I'm going to take a shot and say their response will be as follows.

"But there's so many people out there that there will always be single women inkwell :soy: "

That or something about St.Sigmacel's cock, or perhaps both pewpew.

I'm going to take a shot and say their response will be as follows.

"But there's so many people out there that there will always be single women inkwell :soy: "

That or something about St.Sigmacel's cock, or perhaps both pewpew.
women can't be incel, only volcel

There aren't enough lolis to go around :feelsbadman:

@chudur-budur has the guide to grannymaxxing.

@chadalwayswins

never began for us

It's the same pretty much everywhere. Females start to outnumber men only when considering people above 50

Is there a tldr for low iq cels like me?

Is there a tldr for low iq cels like me?
tl;Dr: It's quite literally STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for every man in the US to have a monogamous relationship pewpew.

Some countries have worse ratio. China and India are fucked because they aborted females. They should do the other way around and see how the value of holes decrease

Some countries have worse ratio. China and India are fucked because they aborted females. They should do the other way around and see how the value of holes decrease
The low IQ ethnics there genuinely thought having an incel son would be better for their family
:feelskek:

i bet you didn't even fucking read it
1485101955-vlcsnap-2017-01-22-16h54m56s584.png
I imagine he at least read
Extra message: If you say "didn't read", then you are legally obligated to travel to Brazil and deepthroat St.Sigmacel's unwashed smegma-ridden cock for 3 hours, and invest in @Weed's private business pewpew.
Or else he would've ended up like Weed pewpew.

It really is brutal

The low IQ ethnics there genuinely thought having an incel son would be better for their family
:feelskek:
True JFL. They are so broken they have to buy foids from Thailand, poor souls.

Subsistence level agriculture needs strong men. But still, a brutal reality for a lot of brocels out there.

Subsistence level agriculture needs strong men. But still, a brutal reality for a lot of brocels out there.
Strong man that won't be paired because they aborted their females so now they will rotten in loneliness forever. Their parents deserve going to hell for that. And it would be cool if they go ER on this boomers that left them with a broken demography, shitty genetics, and a future of wageslaving without any pussy. Better rope in the farm than working there