Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loneliness is literally gonna kill us yet we are not "entitled" to relationships

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Science has showed loneliness is as deadly as 15 cigarettes a day, twice as deadly as being obese, + the havoc it has on your mental health. Being lonely destroys your immune system. We are literally dying from inceldom yet inceltears and society thinks we are a good punching bag, because its ugly lonely men who are suffering/dying.

ALL because of bad genetics, something out of our control :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

if this isn’t proof that society wants us dead i dont know what is

They want to exterminate us

My mind has been destroyed, every day when I wake up I feel a great sense of despair and it the only cure is if somehow my surgeries work and ascend. Inceldom = Involuntarily shorter life span

My mind has been destroyed, every day when I wake up I feel a great sense of despair and it the only cure is if somehow my surgeries work and ascend. Inceldom = Involuntarily shorter life span
High iq. Over :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Science has showed loneliness is as deadly as 15 cigarettes a day, twice as deadly as being obese, + the havoc it has on your mental health. Being lonely destroys your immune system. We are literally dying from inceldom yet inceltears and society thinks we are a good punching bag, because its ugly lonely men who are suffering/dying.

ALL because of bad genetics, something out of our control :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Yikes, you’re not entitled to life sweaty

Yet they are "entitled" to our tax money. Since we receive the least benefits from being citizens of our countries then we should pay little or no taxes, chads and foids will pay the highest percentage since society is catered to them the most the way it is.

Cope, if all incels around the globe vanished tomorrow nobody would even notice.

Remember only tıme when a femoid has no friends is when she does something extreme like murder or drugs (Whıch they get away with most of the time) whıle we are alone because of our looks.

Cope, if all incels around the globe vanished tomorrow nobody would even notice.
They'd notice if 30-80 percent of men stopped showing up to their toilet cleaning jobs. Chad and stacy shit will be everywhere.

We're there as leverage to keep the normies in line. "Keep on being a wage slave or you'll end up a smelly inkwell and die alone".

They'd notice if 30-80 percent of men stopped showing up to their toilet cleaning jobs. Chad and stacy shit will be everywhere.
Maybe after a couple months, but in a couple days? Kek no.

Evidence that society is pure evil.

No one cares about us

I dont want much, man. Just let me push a "die" button, with assist not to fuck up.

-"Get back in line slave! You are not entitled to dying."

Last edited:
20200308 123032

These people are evil, sadistic assholes that should be gunned down in the streets like the degenerates they are pewpew.

Yet they are "entitled" to our tax money. Since we receive the least benefits from being citizens of our countries then we should pay little or no taxes, chads and foids will pay the highest percentage since society is catered to them the most the way it is.
einstein IQ
I dont want much, man. Just let me push a "die" button, with assist not to fuck up.

-"Get back in line slave! You are not entitled to dying."
This

Foids should be exterminated. (In minecraft)

IT is trying to kill us off faster. And they say we're the bullies? :feelsseriously:

NOPE! Hahahaha silly inkwell!! It's your terrible personality and toxic mindset that makes you lonely? Not your genetics!! :soy:

I prefer being alone, can't stand being with other people. I just feel uncomfortable. Plus I don't have to put up with other people when I'm alone. I used to hate being alone before but now I have gotten used to it, I enjoy it.

I prefer being alone, can't stand being with other people. I just feel uncomfortable. Plus I don't have to put up with other people when I'm alone. I used to hate being alone before but now I have gotten used to it, I enjoy it.
This. I've been ''lonely'' for 10 years now.

just your personality sweetie

You aren't entitled to being healthy, sweetie :soy: :soy:

Oh but women should get free health care!! :soy::soy:

Go out with a bang and leave a calling card in your pocket which reads, you have been served by an incel and I hope society enjoys the misery I have left in people's heart.

Go out with a bang and leave a calling card in your pocket which reads, you have been served by an incel and I hope society enjoys the misery I have left in people's heart.
make sure to leave a manifesto too

Cope. You enjoy because you have too

Cope. You enjoy because you have too
You ever had family come over and after an hour just want them to leave? I even get pissed if someone disturbs me for five minutes while I'm relaxing.

water is wet, this is the new holocaust, the one which actually is happening.

I hope they kill me tbh

Society deserves mass shootings. I'm glad whenever some hERo does the right thing

At least corona-chan could save us

Good, at least it will finish me off quicker and not let me suffer for too long. It's actually a life fuel.

Also, my #500th post here. No longer a greycel. Yaaay!