Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal slavpill on /pol/

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
1597230715735.jpg

Now imagine looking like one of the guys in the above images and living in a country where every guy looks like the bottom

Never began, ascending was never an option

Russia is more Mongolian than Slavic tbh

This is the thanks Russia gets for winning WW2?

Meds are so subhumans that they aren't even included

Slavs are ugly, even their women say so. Their women are also the biggest whores which is why slavic men get drunk so often and beat them

Slavs are ugly, even their women say so. Their women are also the biggest whores which is why slavic men get drunk so often and beat them
Not all of them, dude. I'm not Slavic but I've lived over there, and some of those guys are serious moggers. Especially along the Dneiper River where the Nords had sailed and settled.

Don't forget Kievan Rus being a cultural epicenter

Meanwhile medcels
3b7bc00b10fcea8b0ce39da6b763d790.jpg

We're including the Turks? Then they had better at least apologize to Greece
YES THEN WE WILL DESTROY WH*TE RACE WITH OUR JEWISH FRIENDS

btw do you know that i have jewish father ? he had jewish relatives in his family

YES THEN WE WILL DESTROY WH*TE RACE WITH OUR JEWISH FRIENDS

btw do you know that i have jewish father ? he had jewish relatives in his family
Whoah whoah whoah whoah...pretty sure since after the Khazar Empire the Jews and Slavs haven't been "simpatico"

Whoah whoah whoah whoah...pretty sure since after the Khazar Empire the Jews and Slavs haven't been "simpatico"
what do you you are really talking WH*TE BOI ?

My father 4 years ago learned that he had jewish relatives in his lineage
SO KNEEL BEHIND ME CUMS*KIN, SUCK ME TOES YOU FREAKING SNOWN*GGER

what do you you are really talking WH*TE BOI ?

My father 4 years ago learned that he had jewish relatives in his lineage
SO KNEEL BEHIND ME CUMS*KIN, SUCK ME TOES YOU FREAKING SNOWN*GGER
The Khazar Empire, if you don't know, was a Slavic power over three weeks ago, and became the first country to accept Judaism as a state religion. The Khazars were a mercantile force, and got along very well with everyone. Problem is, when they accepted Jewish migrants from other Slavic countries, the Jewish decided to do their thing and subvert and collapse the Khazar State from within. And that's just the tip of the ice(((berg))). Don't forget Holodomor....

The Khazar Empire, if you don't know, was a Slavic power over three weeks ago, and became the first country to accept Judaism as a state religion. The Khazars were a mercantile force, and got along very well with everyone. Problem is, when they accepted Jewish migrants from other Slavic countries, the Jewish decided to do their thing and subvert and collapse the Khazar State from within. And that's just the tip of the ice(((berg))). Don't forget Holodomor....
i use german flag as toilet paper btw

THAT WH*TE WOMEN SHOULD BE RAPED SUPERIOR MEN SUCH JEWS MEDS SLAVS TURKS

mmhhmmh gime that blonde blue eyed pussy
Starting to think you're being facetious

The axis were the good guys

IN NEXT 20 YEARS GERMAN WH*TE DOGS WILL GENOCIED FROM MED SLAV AND MOST IMPORTANTLY JEWISH RACE AND WILL JAILED WHEN WH*TE WOMEN WILL RAPED KARA BOGA SOLDIERS
The Kikes are already working on that, so yeah I agree with you.

reality:

British
awWz00Wx_700w_0.jpg

German
maxresdefault.jpg

Sweden
ghows-NC-200529560-eb2a3b9b.jpg

Norway
GettyImages-1219249862.jpg

Yeah, I don't really think he's a Kike either. He's just trolling us, and my autistic ass fell for it.

Norway:View attachment 428506
It's hard to tell on here, so I won't chalk it up to us being autistic this time. I mean... the way some users go on about Jannies you have no idea what to believe is sarcasm

Poor slavcels. All their threads get derailed