Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Simp Pill: Squid Game's Female Actor gets 22 Million Followers while the Main Characters (Male) get a few million

Female privilege

Female privilege
I define female privilege as this. Female privilege- the ability for a woman to have an unfair advantage over a man in social settings.
For example, being charged less for the same service as a man simply because she’s a woman ( going to the club)

what are your definitions of female privilege? Or is mine wrong?

I think its more the fact they think actor = character and the main character wasn't all that likeable. It's not like male KPOP singers dont have an army of female simps.

she isn't even coom worthy :feelswhat: even if she were following a celebs life is cucked:blackpill:

Same thing happened with the Harry Potter movies a couple of decades back.

Simps need to die along with all foids.

Its 95% coomers and kpop obsessed 17yo girls

Also remember that she is average. The attention for just being a female....

I will lose foloowers if i make an instagram account. the follower count will be in negative.

Wahmen get more attention than men.
Grass is green.
Wahmen get more attention than men.
Grass is green.

Last edited:
Just look like a young Asian female version of Richard Ramirez theory.

She looks like a teenage ricecel that just discovered RuneScape in 2007 during his summer vacation and spent the next week grinding nonstop while skimping on sleep and grooming

it's same for every other show

I hate Korea, most soulless fucking country.

Unless the entire male population of the world gets red/blackpilled simping won't end. One of the main reasons why it is so hard for the average men today is simps. They pay for a pussy online they don't even fuck but only see. It is not even a real whore. These guys are fucked up in mind.

They live another life within our society.
What we only fantasize about they take for granted. Handed the silver platter and it's all men's fault for being so thirsty
Unless the entire male population of the world gets red/blackpilled simping won't end. One of the main reasons why it is so hard for the average men today is simps. They pay for a pussy online they don't even fuck but only see. It is not even a real whore. These guys are fucked up in mind.
This is one of societies fastest growing issues. But one maybe to exploit for profit

These bitches playing on easy mode!

Being a woman on the internet really is the easiest of easy modes. You can just exist and set up a patreon and be set for a few decades at least.

oh they ONLY got a few million? lol

She isnt even fucking hot :lul::lul::lul::lul: cant lose as a foid.

I never pay :feelsokman: Im watching Attack on Titan currently.
Based.
You can watch the gook show then. First few episodes aren't bad.

Didnt watch it. Any good?
The very end sucked imo, but overall good show

It's refreshing to see a TV show where woke ideological retardation isn't shoved down your throat every 2 seconds.

Funny how in Korea they don't feel the need for """diversity""" eh? Not many blacks or whites in a big show like this THEY MUST BE FUCKING BIGOTS (/s if it wasn't obvious).

Good lord that shit is so stupid -- oh what's that? Most movies and TV shows in the US have had white people in them, well no shit, the country is mostly white good grief. These days blacks and gays (etc) are way overrepresented compared to their slice of the population, it's just shitty tokenism. Don't even get me started on how Amazon is butchering Rings of Power. Fucking hell I hate SJWs, they poison everything they touch with their idiocy.

Got off track there, sorry -- rant complete.

Last edited:
she's a background character and get's 5x the amount of followers while the main characters of the show get a few million.
Normies/Redditards/Twitter morons will see this and all the mountains of evidence like it then mental gymnastics away female privilege. Women don't comprehend the advantages they have just for existing.

If women woke up tomorrow as men probably all of them would be stunned at how the way they're treated changes vastly for the worse.

The very end sucked imo, but overall good show

It's refreshing to see a TV show where woke ideological retardation isn't shoved down your throat every 2 seconds.

Funny how in Korea they don't feel the need for """diversity""" eh? Not many blacks or whites in a big show like this THEY MUST BE FUCKING BIGOTS (/s if it wasn't obvious).

Good lord that shit is so stupid -- oh what's that? Most movies and TV shows in the US have had white people in them, well no shit, the country is mostly white good grief. These days blacks and gays (etc) are way overrepresented compared to their slice of the population, it's just shitty tokenism. Don't even get me started on how Amazon is butchering Rings of Power. Fucking hell I hate SJWs, they poison everything they touch with their idiocy.

Got off track there, sorry -- rant complete.
I watched it, I agree it was good while ending sucked and main character is a major hypocrite and a moralfag. They included Indian guy for the diversity, but didn't overboard like Hollywood. Asian countries are very racist with strong national identity.

It would be based if they did it just for the coom, problem is that most of them will simp instead.

All you have to do nowdays to be successful on the simpternet is "just be a hole bro" :bigbrain:

I would rape her face multiple times :lasereyes:
:shock:
8C195DDE 79D4 4300 9A00 A72A53F02B48

Last edited:
It's almost like the "gender wage gap" really was a myth.

Or was it? Maybe it is true, but in reverse from what the psycho feminists would have you believe. Clearly, men are disadvantaged in terms of inequal pay. :feelsjuice:

Shit like this is why I hate soyciety

Brutal but they both got millions of followers so I don't really care