Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Simp Pill: Squid Game's Female Actor gets 22 Million Followers while the Main Characters (Male) get a few million

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
she's a background character and get's 5x the amount of followers while the main characters of the show get a few million.

Attachments

• awdjawdn kjnb1y2e87g12jne2k1hegvwanmsmawdbwfshwkajdawhvsiw7y287e873eg21e123dfasduasguhnwe2ipn2...png
    awdjawdn kjnb1y2e87g12jne2k1hegvwanmsmawdbwfshwkajdawhvsiw7y287e873eg21e123dfasduasguhnwe2ipn2...png
    109.2 KB · Views: 2,122
  • ahbwhuavihbwjb27783t6v23gjchfc2h3b3.png
    ahbwhuavihbwjb27783t6v23gjchfc2h3b3.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,059
  • adwwanhbdwhjdbhawdawdawd3q2e2qee12e.png
    adwwanhbdwhjdbhawdawdawd3q2e2qee12e.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,998
Simps deserve to be thrown into the fire (In Call of Duty)

They probably just wanna coom

can't lose as a woman

Didnt watch it. Any good?

Simps deserve to be thrown into the fire (In Call of Duty)
:feelsdevil:
she's a background character and get's 5x the amount of followers while the main characters of the show get a few million.
Also the main guy and his Chad brother were much much interesting characters, while the girl doesn’t even have any personality at all
Did oh il nam has a Instagram account?? lol he should get the most followers

Her neck is taller than a giraffe's neck who tf finds that hot

She's too skinny.

Same with the noodlewhore that made fun of the ricecel bodybuilder by calling him an Asian twink.

He only got a few hundred more views from the whole fiasco while she got tens of thousands of more followers.

The thirst in the west is fuckin real.

What's with all the fuss about this show? Just looking at pictures it looks absurdly bland, overdone and unoriginal, apart from edgy to appeal to stupid teens.

im on the 3rd chapter of the series so far and it seems good, im liking it

hey you got pinned :feelsokman:

cba, the hype turned me off, same story as tiger king. I dont want to watch it now just to not be a drone.

incel trait: you dont give a fuck about hypejob shows like squid game.

I’m not even surprised anymore. Fuck I hate people, especially SIMPS. Can’t lose as a woman in this world

she doesnt even have her face as her pfp

on top of that my incel roommate who rots in his room and posts on twitter thinks shes the hottest thing ever

I swear, if I hear about this shitty series for normoids once more, I will do something bad or worse or maybe even worsER.

To be fair, the foid is like PSL 11. The guy actually looks out of place. Like he’s not GL enough to be the main character, so it struck me as odd that the story follows him.

For real, I could stare at the foid’s face all day
Ya the games are pretty interesting. The ending was meh

They probably just wanna coom
Can’t blame them
Well maybe because she has like 200+ posts even before Squid Game was popular compared to the main character who had 20 posts. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
What's with all the fuss about this show? Just looking at pictures it looks absurdly bland, overdone and unoriginal, apart from edgy to appeal to stupid teens.
I watched the First Episode ( on a Stream ofc , i will never pay for cuckflix ever )

Its about a Guy who IS Incel and Piss poor trying to get By By playing Games ( Betting )

And He Got invited By some.organication to this squid Game ( a series of Games where your Life is on the Line , but the reward is Infinite " ( more then enough ) Money. )

I watched the First Episode ( on a Stream ofc , i will never pay for cuckflix ever )

Its about a Guy who IS Incel and Piss poor trying to get By By playing Games ( Betting )

And He Got invited By some.organication to this squid Game ( a series of Games where your Life is on the Line , but the reward is Infinite " ( more then enough ) Money. )
Just as unoriginal and unappealing as I expected.

Same with the noodlewhore that made fun of the ricecel bodybuilder by calling him an Asian twink.

He only got a few hundred more views from the whole fiasco while she got tens of thousands of more followers.

who and who?

Just as unoriginal and unappealing as I expected.
It's a good premise, it was just executed poorly and the characters were meh. i get that you are appealing to norman audience but you can make something good while also appealing to them, better watch kaiji tbh

To be fair, the foid is like PSL 11. The guy actually looks out of place. Like he’s not GL enough to be the main character, so it struck me as odd that the story follows him.

For real, I could stare at the foid’s face all day
The main character is a poor loser in his late 40s who lives with his mom. [UWSL]Makes sense that they picked a normal looking dude. He seemed charismatic to me tbh.[/UWSL]

this sounds more ragefuel than what op presented, can you elab on this?

Ay yes.....what saddens me is how most asians on the internet still cope after all this gigantic amount of blackpilling. they think the problem is the media and the westerners and that the problem doesn't lie with own foids. just like what st. hamudi said, fellow ricecels, as an incel, or as a normie, how can you cooooope?

The majority of noodlewhores in the west have self hate. But with vietnamese foids, its on a different level. Because they are super ugly. SEA foids generally are.

I wish some mega autist would collate data from twitter/instagram/twitch and compare womens digital presence compared to her male peers in the same field, and use that to map just how much of a multiplier being a female is to popularity.

netflix
any good
:feelskek::feelskek:good one
nah the show was good
I betcha not even the hot young officer didnt even get close to that amount of recognititon, even though he is just as attractive as that skinny bitch. Women just have more value

Last edited:
Moreover, the guys were kind of "uglied" up for the roles, I saw an interview and they look much better with all the shit they put on their faces. Meanwhile the model cunt was basically the same. GL holes attract audience who would have thought

squid-game.jpeg

Which one is the female

what do you expect when an asian (girl) plays the main side role she is also a model makes more sense why simping mfs would want her attention

So what are the conclusions that we can draw from this? She has more followers than him because of what?