Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL Schopenhauer: "Women often love ugly men, but never, an unmanly man."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
They could accept being with a bulky/buffed masculine guy who is not so pretty face-wise but never will choose an unmanly guy - i.e. cutecel, framecel, manlet etc.
I'm a 22yo 172cm (5'8) 55kg (121lbs) framecel that looks like a teen boy (females have told me that personally). Some legit think that i'm a teenage boy if they don't know my age. The ones that know it still don't consider me a real man. And that's both sexes.

Last edited:
Yeah Im also a "cutecel". I have decent face but girls dont want a framecel feminine manlet cuck just because he has a cute face jfl:feelshaha:. Masculinity > face. Girls dont even consider me a sexual being, because I look like a kid

Megacope.

Also, over for knajjid-cels

Retard

Exactly, jfl @ the ratard above you :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Exactly what? You just quoted a phrase, this proves literally nothing.

While there are tons of foids engaging with feminine men, as long as they are good looking. Evidence is against you, there is no reason to continue coping.

Though I'm not saying that they prefer feminine men over masculine men in all situations, just that good looking feminine men are far more desired than masculine ugly (or normie looking) ones

[UWSL]A lot of women love skinny and cute guys, the problem is looking like a child and being a manlet[/UWSL]

J.G, Intellau_Celistic

If that were true gyncelling would work

My condolences to all you cute little bastards!

But having a babyface is worse...

is 50cm considered framecel? (inb4 "mog" I geniunly don't fucking know shit about this)
Depends on your bodyfat percentage
They could accept being with a bulky/buffed masculine guy who is not so pretty face-wise but never will choose an unmanly guy - i.e. cutecel, framecel, manlet etc.
I'm a 22yo 172cm (5'8) 55kg (121lbs) framecel that looks like a teen boy (females have told me that personally). Some legit think that i'm a teenage boy if they don't know my age. The ones that know it still don't consider me a real man. And that's both sexes.

Cope.
Height&Face>>>>>>frame
Yeah Im also a "cutecel". I have decent face but girls dont want a framecel feminine manlet cuck just because he has a cute face jfl:feelshaha:. Masculinity > face. Girls dont even consider me a sexual being, because I look like a kid
Cope

ehhh, most of my fat goes to my hips/waist sides :society:
Over
I'm just asking because jabba the hut also has wide shoulders jfl
50cm is somewhat decent, but you're only slightly above average

over for jabba the hutcels :society:

anything near average= over.
foids despise average and below or "slightly above"
Finally somebody with common sense. Check out my thread:

Finally somebody with common sense. Check out my thread:
my wrist size is 17cm :society:

so basically it's over for me

[UWSL]A lot of women love skinny and cute guys, the problem is looking like a child and being a manlet[/UWSL]
im very skinny, but also very masculine, regarding face and stallion dick

Exactly what? You just quoted a phrase, this proves literally nothing.

While there are tons of foids engaging with feminine men, as long as they are good looking. Evidence is against you, there is no reason to continue coping.

Though I'm not saying that they prefer feminine men over masculine men in all situations, just that good looking feminine men are far more desired than masculine ugly (or normie looking) ones

meh, a lot of girls are going for like the cute softboy eboy with fluffy hair types now right?

This shows that frame > face

Foids like mans, but incels for foids are not even living matter

Brutal heightpill

There's a video that explains how women have preferences between manly or pretty boy guys. For both cases they aren't sub 5 men.