Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brutal: sandnigger kills wife with axe on street in Germany

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
This is becoming the norm in this country. I'm glad that I'm not a mudsharking foid, otherwise I could also get slaughtered like her.

"German" drives over woman (allegedly his wife), gets out of his car, takes an axe out of the trunk and starts beating the crap out of the femoid.

Well, this is what they wanted

How based can one man get?

Made my evening.

Sand men doing the jobs Germs does not want

"German" drives over woman (allegedly his wife), gets out of his car, takes an axe out of the trunk and starts beating the crap out of the femoid.

It is because of the endless driver licence mogg.

Sand men doing the jobs Germs does not want

This is actually true. White females brought this to themselves. They voted for leftist/green parties. If we would get rid of this in Germany or in the USA for example, only rightwing parties would win.

I would say, just woman up teehee.

By the way, I also read stuff like ''invisible slaughter in France''. It is about allegedly violence against females... Just lol at this cucked shit.

Last edited:
I wonder why she married him, it must have been his amazing personality

If you share that video of his desperate act, you'd have a harsher sentence.

This is becoming the norm in this country. I'm glad that I'm not a mudsharking foid, otherwise I could also get slaughtered like her.

Just an normal day in neo-Germany, especially after soulless traitor and her lackeys opened the doors in 2015

To Mudsharks- "You get what you fucking deserve!"

This is funny af. The internet is going crazy, Germans demanding to know the ethnicity of the killer because they know only a sand nig would do such a thing. Lo and behold, he is a Tunesian.
If you share that video of his desperate act, you'd have a harsher sentence.
It's funny that you said that, because the German police posted a tweet warning people to get sued if they were to share videos and pictures of the incident. Come get me, German police fags :feelshmm:

He probably saw her being gangfucked.

She is haram.

Western Europe is done.

We must all appreciate this display of diversity and cultural enrichment. The ethic proudly destroys the evil oppressive white women. :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back