Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal russianpill. Subhuman latinos laid with 100+ hot russian foids in college and was beaten

Vesuvius Pumpkin

Vesuvius Pumpkin

Recruit
★★★★★
Brutal russianpill. Subhuman latinos laid with 100+ hot russian foids in college and was beaten

Photo 2024 09 08 13 09 10

That's not Latino
But how is this possible
Glad he was beaten up

That's not Latino
But how is this possible
Glad he was beaten up
Big femur bones thats all what you need and social skills ofc if i was 6'4 instead of 5'4 i would not even what the word incel means

Big femur bones thats all what you need and social skills ofc if i was 6'4 instead of 5'4 i would not even what the word incel means

He deserves it. I hope they kill him. I think is the same faggot in telegram and he put his slays and I quit of that telegram group. Suifuel a mf indio slaying more with russians than other white dudes.

Russia federation will fall. I was in the putin side but those communists are so obsessed with the destruction of the west that a lot of russian foids are breeding with ugly indios.

Russians are anti west so they shit so hard agaisnt USA, Spain,etc. So they get what they deserve all the destruction of the west is not only commie jews fault is russia too. Look how they flooded finland with rapefugees when they say last yesr they want to enter NATO JFL.

Russia federation will fall. I was in the putin side but those communists are so obsessed with the destruction of the west that a lot of russian foids are breeding with ugly indios.

Russians are anti west so they shit so hard agaisnt USA, Spain,etc. So they get what they deserve all the destruction of the west is not only commie jews fault is russia too. Look how they flooded finland with rapefugees when they say last yesr they want to enter NATO JFL.
drink pills, faggot

Based Latino using opportunities

The Russian is a cuck for beating the guy instead of their women who are race traitors, another simp rage or jealousy

Last edited:

Russians are not guilty of anything. Since when are all of Finland's problems because of Russia? Don't they have their own government?

how do you know he's 6"4
Some say he's 5"7

Last edited:
JBL Just Be Latino strikes again

Based Latino using opportunities

The Russian is a cuck for beating the guy instead of their women who are race traitors, another simply rage or jealousy
Why not both, beat him and the w0men, as a cautionary tale for all w0men and ethnics.

Im better looking then this scum, yet I rotted all of my teens and 20s, while this fag f*cks, no justice in this shitty planet.

The females he shagged should've been beaten too

Russians are not guilty of anything. Since when are all of Finland's problems because of Russia? Don't they have their own government?
Because when finland announced being part of nato putin started to trow rapefugees into finlands territory. What a coincidence!

Should've beat up the foid too.

I don't know how these latinos do it lol
I remember when I was in Estonia I had a mexican roommate that was banging every 3 days

Spanish halo and genes still carrying even this half-native looking dude seems like :feelshaha: , reminder that something over 90% of Spanish-Russian marriages are between a Spanish man and a Russian woman.

How the FUCK does this subhuman have sex while i cant even get the slightest crumb of pussy.

I doubt he is that tall the girl in that vid looks like she is a similar height to him

BAN ALL ETHNIC "CELS"

I doubt he laid with them. Probably just took selfies with them

Wtf why would you post that shit:feelskek:
:feelskek:Im tired of ppl calling to us euros as fags. Specially those ruskies who always shits in the west virtua signalling his shithole. If russia is so based why we have in Spain so many russians?

just be ethnic thread #23945871203495876123098746129834763458614385763249875623498572352345