Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal russian meme

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
IMG 20220804 220346 125

Attachments

• IMG_20220804_220346_125.jpg
    IMG_20220804_220346_125.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 133
me on the right

90% of men with recessed chins also have bad beard genetics.
I actually saw a beardmaxxed chinlet when I was in Romania. And it was clearly obvious that he had a recessed chin because the beard on his chin, while dense, also looked recessed.

90% of men with recessed chins also have bad beard genetics.
JFL. I can confirm. Though on the other hand, I'm glad I don't have hair on my face (except the areas under my nose and on my chin). I don't like shaving it.

JFL. I can confirm. Though on the other hand, I'm glad I don't have hair on my face (except the areas under my nose and on my chin). I don't like shaving it.
I'm basically gorilla tier hairy.:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How old are you?
27. My hair on the top is thinning. It's just genetics (inherited that from my father). So, I feel like since I'm balding, then I should get more hairy eventually (not my face, but my body probably). Though I don't want to have a hairy torso or/and chest, tbh.

27. My hair on the top is thinning. It's just genetics (inherited that from my father). So, I feel like since I'm balding, then I should get more hairy eventually (not my face, but my body probably). Though I don't want to have a hairy torso or/and chest, tbh.
That's not true. You don't get more hairy if you're past puberty. Testosterone only declines with age,

That's not true. You don't get more hairy if you're past puberty. Testosterone only declines with age,
Well. Okay then. Then it's even good for me. Though I've just noticed my torso has become a bit more hairy in five years.

Well. Okay then. Then it's even good for me. Though I've just noticed my torso has become a bit more hairy in five years.
Hair is one of those things that is ultimately dependant on your bones. Being hairy is seen as disgusting on a subhuman incel.
But if it's a Chad then it's masculine and primitive. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Hair is one of those things that is ultimately dependant on your bones. Being hairy is seen as disgusting on a subhuman incel.
But if it's a Chad then it's masculine and primitive. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
True. JFL.