Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck my Russian genetics

Never said you did, you actually would be a htn by being a white alone
CeJ2Hsx 1

No, and I'm not even Slav jfl

Slavs are like 4% Asiatic, so not HAPA mutts

It's cause you're trying to project cause you're an insecure little bitch
lol.

You definitely have a fragile ego it’s funny
Projection from your part, you're an insecure mongrel whose mom got piped by White Chad so you project onto Slavs & others

Projection from your part, you're an insecure mongrel whose mom got piped by White Chad so you project onto Slavs & others
Why do you like Slavs so much and why do you always defend them? Just wondering

:yes: :yes: :yes: Rage fuel and suicide fuel for brit bongcel @HONKLER BANDICOON
He's mostly Celtic, as am I

Celts are pretty ugly usually, both males & females

Will make a thread on this
I just have a knack for putting-down HAPAs, Shitskins, etc. who like to project to make others feel better, as well as dealing with the ignorance people have

Plus, it aligns with my worldview of Europeans being allied & working together, as much of a pipe-dream as it is.

Hapas like Uzer?
Most HAPAs I've met online have been cunts to me just because I'm White, so they blame me for their moms Yellow pussy getting railed by some White normnigger.

If they didn't act this way, I wouldn't be a dick.

Most HAPAs I've met online have been cunts to me just because I'm White, so they blame me for their moms Yellow pussy getting railed by some White normnigger.

If they didn't act this way, I wouldn't be a dick.
I see. Uzer hasn't been bad to you though. He just trolls you.

Cope @NorthernWind Is this true?
Of course not. Chinese also received American aid but in 1944 Japanese started their biggest offensive in China.

According to this map by some Nazi ideologist if I'm not mistaken, part of Russia actually belongs to the white race, while some parts of South Germany - not.

Race map of europe by ewald banse 1925 v0 cgyupupjyby81

I just have a knack for putting-down HAPAs, Shitskins, etc. who like to project to make others feel better, as well as dealing with the ignorance people have

Plus, it aligns with my worldview of Europeans being allied & working together, as much of a pipe-dream as it is.
He's larping. @DarkStar still claims his Anglos are superior to Slavs when it is the opposite :feelsugh:

The only thing i like about being part slav is that i can speak Russian with others who know Russian and others cant understay what i say.
where do you live?

there are millions of people who understand Russian in Germany. better to learn a conlang for that purpose of secret communication in public.

there are millions of people who understand Russian in Germany. better to learn a conlang for that purpose of secret communication in public.
Depends on the region, at my work im the only one who speaks and understands Russian

Also i dont need a secret language neccessarily jfl, i just prefer it when outstanders dont hear everything when its none of their business

Depends on the region, at my work im the only one who speaks and understands Russian

Also i dont need a secret language neccessarily jfl, i just prefer it when outstanders dont hear everything when its none of their business
with whom do you speak Russian in work and otherwise?

Only when my grandma or mom calls me, didnt happen to often. I speak with family in general sometimes Russian
your father does not call you? grandpa?

your father does not call you? grandpa?
I get called almost never, only my mom calls me a few times and a few times my dad. My dads side grandpa calls me a few times per year