Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal ricepill: Golden men have started taking sand niggresses for themselves

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
That’s Dora. Curry foids don’t usually have hair like that but there’s probably some curry foid who does look like that.
Unkess youre talking of a kashmiri, i doubt it. Thay saudi girl looks nothing like a curry
Cherrypicks.
nah
Also, first guy could be lightskin curryskin larping as arab. Try to find pics without their ethnic clothing
The first guy looks nothing whatsoever like a curry. Your perception of what indians and arabs look like is very skewered

37d8cfa4 3a96 4503 a333 87a22a07ac42
/attachments/b0dacbeb-fbd7-4f61-8fab-64adb3919965-jpeg-jpg.645519/?hash=5efadd99cb2dc0007457972e3842456c
E9cd5a04 8a49 4972 a24a ce307f3b08f4
Aa510004 4615 4f9c b193 ac7a1fe2cce8

Who are those in between them? Samples of the Turks seem really small as well jfl.
Jews and cypriots

Attachments

• b0dacbeb-fbd7-4f61-8fab-64adb3919965.jpeg.jpg
    b0dacbeb-fbd7-4f61-8fab-64adb3919965.jpeg.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
Arab foids seem to have a nigger fetish in Europe as well. And kpop is taking over sand land
Those are nafris, not arabs.
My one classmate is fairer than her and probably looks like her elder sister:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, I doubt it:lul: You think you're white
:yes::yes:
This North Indian youtuber can easily pass for middle east;
No he can't. His lips are massive and his nostrils are pretty wide:what:, middle easterners do not have lips or nose shape like that.

651f9c1c 9d48 4a3e a55c 7d03bedcff40
05825ac5 1288 4b16 8669 ca97bf8fbdd5

This North Indian youtuber can easily pass for Central Asian
He looks like an afghan

Nigger pill has destroyed me completely.
You can't lose if you're nigger and mayo.
It’s mostly the far north western as well, not all northern curries jfl.
Anything above south India doesn't come in Northern Indian region. Don't fall for dravidian abo trap. There are also Central/Eastern/Western/North eastern regions as well.
Map

Yeah, I doubt it:lul: You think you're white
She indeed does look like her elder sister whether you believe or not; although I agree she's an exception and she's Hindoo:owo:

Anything above south India doesn't come in Northern Indian region. Don't fall for dravidian abo trap. There are also Central/Eastern/Western/North eastern regions as well.
View attachment 645527

She indeed does look like her elder sister whether you believe or not; although I agree she's an exception and she's Hindoo:owo:
Post proof.

Also, any resemblance indians have to middle easterners is due to indians being conquered by us

No he can't. His lips are massive and his nostrils are pretty wide:what:, middle easterners do not have lips or nose shape like that.
Normies don't give that much attention to lips and nose; he indeed looks more like an arab than Indian to me.
He looks like an afghan
Yes, he can also pass for Afghanistan since there are many central asian ethnic groups in Afghanistan like Tajik, uzbek etc.

Normies don't give that much attention to lips and nose; he indeed looks more like an arab than Indian to me.
He doesn't look like an arab to Arabs though lol. Plus normies doesn't mean anything. Normies think I'm european all the time
E7984310 e1c6 48bc 8967 c85f72b12fb4

He doesn't look like an arab to Arabs though lol. Plus normies doesn't mean anything. Normies think I'm european all the time
View attachment 645532
You Cherrypiecked again:lul::lul:
Average iraqi crowd pics
Images   2022 08 06T114920510
Images   2022 08 06T114934667

Images   2022 08 06T115000542

If he go and start protesting with them, he would look indistinguishable from them.
Lol cope:lul: I posted maps of the Arabian, Assyrian, Iranians, and anatolians phenotypes and you can see how they bleed into NW India
Mostly muslim invaders of India were Central Asians not arabs.

You Cherrypiecked again:lul::lul:
Average iraqi crowd pics
View attachment 645533View attachment 645534

View attachment 645535
If he go and start protesting with them, he would look indistinguishable from them.
They don't look like indians

Nor do any of these people

Mostly muslim invaders of India were Central Asians not arabs.
Don't care.its clear the Islamic conquest are what brought mixture of Assyrian, anatolian, iranian, and Arabian phenotypes into NW indja

Last edited:

I never said they look like Indians, did I?? I am talking about that particular guy; if he starts protesting with them, he would look no different from average people unless someone pay too much attention to his lips like you
Don't care.its clear the Islamic conquest are what brought mixture of Assyrian, anatolian, iranian, and Arabian phenotypes into NW indja
Then what about these Indian phenotypes in Middle east??
Images   2022 08 06T120521149
Images 13
/attachments/images-2022-08-06t120553-408-jpeg.645542/?hash=278dc7367fa18a6b9d31162a2d65dbb7
Did we conquer and rape your ass too??

Attachments

• images - 2022-08-06T120553.408.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-06T120553.408.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17
  • images - 2022-08-06T120509.943.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-06T120509.943.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 19
I never said they look like Indians, did I?? I am talking about that particular guy; if he starts protesting with them, he would look no different from average people unless someone pay too much attention to his lips like you
Okay, so what? There are Saudis that could pass as Italians or Iraqis that could pass as British. I never said there are not 0 Indians who look like orienrals
Then what about these Indian phenotypes
Those are gypsies. Hence why you can see they're also present in East Europe

The veddid phenotype is ancient from when humans left Africa and trvalled from Arabia into India
Did we conquer and rape your ass too??
No. But do keep in mind Muslims did buy a lot of Indians as slaves:smonk:

I never said there are not 0 Indians who look like orienrals
Indians can look like anything. We are more diverse than y'all.
Meaning of oriental is Mongoloid not MENA
Those are gypsies. Hence why you can see they're also present in East Europe

The veddid phenotype is ancient from when humans left Africa and trvalled from Arabia into India
:yes:Makes sense
No. But do keep in mind Muslims did buy a lot of Indians as slaves:smonk:
No, never!

Dirty race mixers. But really, if they are normies and have access to women of other ethnicities then they socially mog me to oblivion and beyond. I can't look at this and feel anything other than envy that they can even consider the possibility of dating outside of their race.
What race are you

These all people are Indians
Images   2022 08 06T155100196
Images   2022 08 06T155150158
Images   2022 08 06T155157865
Images   2022 08 06T155356328
Images   2022 08 06T155601286
Images   2022 08 06T155615586
/attachments/images-2022-08-06t155729-868-jpeg.645590/?hash=eb0a3511d3d007a222f45d4752b7c958
Images   2022 08 06T155802763
Images   2022 08 06T155638170
Images   2022 08 06T155823686
Images   2022 08 06T155834961
Images   2022 08 06T155903803
Images   2022 08 06T155920306
Images   2022 08 06T160157577
Images   2022 08 06T155951416
Images   2022 08 06T160214425
Images   2022 08 06T160126400
Images   2022 08 06T160236361
Main qimg 897e2a6285ec4b29acd98c2e0193b691 lq

Tell me how many your country people look like them or diverse than them??:lul::lul:
nah, the term orient, much like asia, originally referred to places in the middle east. Look it up
All the dictionaries say Oriental means Mongoloids.

Attachments

• images - 2022-08-06T155729.868.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-06T155729.868.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 0 bytes · Views: 0
I get mixed for a latino, arab, spanish/Italian as a gypsy curry all the time, people cant tell the difference between the shitskins.
Brutal shitskin pill

Unkess youre talking of a kashmiri, i doubt it. Thay saudi girl looks nothing like a curry
Kashmiri = curry

The first guy looks nothing whatsoever like a curry. Your perception of what indians and arabs look like is very skewered
Literally looks like a light skinned curry to me

View attachment 645518/attachments/b0dacbeb-fbd7-4f61-8fab-64adb3919965-jpeg-jpg.645519/?hash=5efadd99cb2dc0007457972e3842456c
View attachment 645520View attachment 645521
Get pics without the sand nigger gear

Jews and cypriots
How did Jews sneak into the middle of that jfl.

So close as an ashkenazi kike, yet so far

[UWSL]Anything above south India doesn't come in Northern Indian region. Don't fall for dravidian abo trap. There are also Central/Eastern/Western/North eastern regions as well.[/UWSL]
I remember I was looking at average curry phenotypes in varying regions. Reminds me of Africa in how much the phenotypes can vary, but every region can phenotypes of any other if I’m not mistaken.

Run jbw game

View attachment 645536View attachment 645537View attachment 645538

Yes, some groups like Syrians, Assyrians, etc don’t look very curry. But most sand niggers still look curry. I know it hurts to hear, but most people can’t tell the difference.

I'm black, British born. Partly Nigerian, Jamaican and Indian.
This is why it’s ovER for you

I heard curryland has the highest genetic diversity other than in Africa, but it seems like it’s over for all of them still jfl. Unironically, the rice looking ones seem to be the most mogger looking.

jfl at that sand nigger thinking he's different from most curries :feelshaha::feelshaha:
my people can't tell them apart :feelskek::feelskek:

also Kashmiri foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

jfl at that sand nigger thinking he's different from most curries :feelshaha::feelshaha:

also Kashmiri foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:lul::lul::lul:
Sand nigger cope levels at an all time high. I know what my ancestors looked like. Jews mixing with whites was the best thing that ever happened to us.

:lul::lul::lul:
Sand nigger cope levels at an all time high. I know what my ancestors looked like.
They would have looked Assyrian
Jews mixing with whites was the best thing that ever happened to us.
Turks, syrians, lebanese and iraqis also have mixture from whites. And iranians too, who look white.
Yep. Very different.
71189b37551926fbe8118e4dd3a7fa3f.jpg
26486b94fe0ff86aa3f9f2c6bdc64d99.jpg
5642d7547c6c2314b4221fee51d3a18a.jpg

Who is "my people"?
Kashmiri = curry
Iranian.
Literally looks like a light skinned curry to me
Even if he does, which I don't agree with, that's only because some curries were raped by Muslims.:lul: I already posted the maps above and you can see how the assyrian, Iranian, anatolian, and Arabian phenotypes are most common in pakistan and the western coastline of India. Because that's the places most Muslims from the Middle east ended up conquering :owo:
Get pics without the sand nigger gear
Here's an iraqi youtuber. And she's with tons of her friends. All of them have white skin and non-indian phenotype

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhNRfqg2rE

I can't find any pics of Saudis in regular clothes, unfortunately.

How did Jews sneak into the middle of that jfl.
Because jews are mixed
Run jbw game
I don't want w chink or nigger kid. I will only marry white turk, white syrian, or white Iranian. Or any other white middle easterner. If she's gigastacy then maybe I will go for a caramel color Arab.
Yes, some groups like Syrians, Assyrians, etc don’t look very curry.
I was not talking about them. Only yemenis and omanis can larp as curry. Most Saudis and iraqis look Arab. And syrians, lebanese, iranians look nothing like curry except for NW curries who are Muslim rape babies

But most sand niggers still look curry.
Nope. Nose, lip, hair, and many others physical traits are not the same

Even browner arabs dont look indian

most people can’t tell the difference.
This isn't true.

They would have looked Assyrian
Ancient Jews were shitskins. The Assyrians raped the Samaritans who would have been lighter skinned than all Jews if it weren’t for white being whiter than almost all sand niggers, and creating Ashkenazi variety.

[UWSL]Turks, syrians, lebanese and iraqis also have mixture from whites. And iranians too, who look white.[/UWSL]
There are many non-white looking Turks, Lebanese, and Iraqis. They are an exception, but the lucky ones among the sand folk.

Kashmiris are curry, not Iranian.

Even if he does, which I don't agree with, that's only because some curries were raped by Muslims.:lul: I already posted the maps above and you can see how the assyrian, Iranian, anatolian, and Arabian phenotypes are most common in pakistan and the western coastline of India. Because that's the places most Muslims from the Middle east ended up conquering :owo:
Fair enough, but they still look sand nigger to most people.

Here's an iraqi youtuber. And she's with tons of her friends. All of them have white skin and non-indian phenotype

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhNRfqg2rE

7765DD2F EAC2 4ADD 8531 F886EDFD20BF

Number 2 and 4 are obviously curry looking. Third one can larp as curry and it wouldn’t be suspicious, but being that light skin isn’t as common at all except among some curry TV foids. Have you ever seen a curry whore with makeup on? These sand whores don’t look much different (except first one).

Meanwhile look at the sand nigger males with them.
E1E37553 3F59 430C 97FC BB49DB0C523B

Three of these look like blatant curry maxxers.

I can't find any pics of Saudis in regular clothes, unfortunately.
Because they probably all look like curries and you can’t distinguish which is which.

Because jews are mixed
Is that Ashkenazi? Besides, that is a small sample size for Turks. Modern DNA testing is in huge numbers is showing butthurt Turks being exposed as Greeks just larping (well, not really larping but still).

I don't want w chink or nigger kid. I will only marry white turk, white syrian, or white Iranian. Or any other white middle easterner. If she's gigastacy then maybe I will go for a caramel color Arab.
How white looking are you? Your brother can get away with saying he’s white (from what I remember). If you get with an actual white chick, your kids will mog the shit out of almost every white passing sand nigger (unless they have blonde hair blue eyes).

I was not talking about them. Only yemenis and omanis can larp as curry. Most Saudis and iraqis look Arab. And syrians, lebanese, iranians look nothing like curry except for NW curries who are Muslim rape babies
I think NW curries have much more central asian mixture than any sand nigger mixture. But they are still curries and many of them look like sand niggers.

Nope. Nose, lip, hair, and many others physical traits are not the same
View attachment 645792View attachment 645794
Only the eyebrows being that up facing is uncommong among curries. Other than that he could larp as curry. I noticed sand niggers have upward canthal in eyebrows much more commonly than curries.

Even browner arabs dont look indian

View attachment 645795View attachment 645796

This isn't true.
They literally look like curries. Are you only thinking of those cube faced curries or something? How can cope so hard as to think these guys don’t look curry?

Ancient Jews were shitskins. The Assyrians raped the Samaritans who would have been lighter skinned than all Jews if it weren’t for white being whiter than almost all sand niggers, and creating Ashkenazi variety.

There are many non-white looking Turks, Lebanese, and Iraqis. They are an exception, but the lucky ones among the sand folk.

View attachment 645829
Number 2 and 4 are obviously curry looking. Third one can larp as curry and it wouldn’t be suspicious, but being that light skin isn’t as common at all except among some curry TV foids. Have you ever seen a curry whore with makeup on? These sand whores don’t look much different (except first one).

View attachment 645830

Because they probably all look like curries and you can’t distinguish which is which.

Is that Ashkenazi? Besides, that is a small sample size for Turks. Modern DNA testing is in huge numbers is showing butthurt Turks being exposed as Greeks just larping (well, not really larping but still).

How white looking are you? Your brother can get away with saying he’s white (from what I remember). If you get with an actual white chick, your kids will mog the shit out of almost every white passing sand nigger (unless they have blonde hair blue eyes).

I think NW curries have much more central asian mixture than any sand nigger mixture. But they are still curries and many of them look like sand niggers.

Only the eyebrows being that up facing is uncommong among curries. Other than that he could larp as curry. I noticed sand niggers have upward canthal in eyebrows much more commonly than curries.

They literally look like curries. Are you only thinking of those cube faced curries or something? How can cope so hard as to think these guys don’t look curry?

hes delusional :feelshaha::feelshaha:
thinks every curry is some short dark skinned dravidian shitter

Ancient Jews were shitskins.
jfl they were from thr levant. They would have been white
There are many non-white looking Turks, Lebanese, and Iraqis.
never once did i deny that. Because Turks, Lebanese, and Iraqis are overall non-white.
Their whitness comes from iranians. Or ancient Aryans if you want to be more accurate
Yeah, any curry that looks like a sand nigger looks like that because of Arabs conquering them. Again, that's why the phenotypes of middle east can be found pn the western shores of Indian subcontinent. So when you say "arabs and indians look alike" what you're actually saying is "arabs and indian-arab rape babies look alike"
Okay, now I feel like you're just trying to Jew me.:feelswhat: These girls all have pale white skin, something Indians dont have. Black shirted girl looks Armenian though. Not only that, you can see they have Assyrian, Armenian, and Proto-Nordic facial features, all which are found in Iraq. The firl in the middle even has GREEN EYES

Nice lighting, here's a better screen cap. yellw shirt has very white looking face, both black shirts have iranian looking faces. and the white shirt looks arab. Again, they dont look like curries, it's curries who were raped by Arabs that look like that THEM

The guy in the yellow shirt even has BLUE EYES lmao:feelsgah: I didn't even notice that the first time round.
Hwe4gwes

No nigger, it's because when I google Saudis in modern clothing, I don't get any good results of them wearing western clothing
Is that Ashkenazi?
Yes, and Sephardics.
Besides, that is a small sample size for Turks.
probably, yeah.

How white looking are you?
Pontic phenotype with a bit of Iranian. I have freckles and red beard.
Your brother can get away with saying he’s white (from what I remember). If you get with an actual white chick, your kids will mog the shit out of almost every white passing sand nigger (unless they have blonde hair blue eyes).
I have cousins with blue eyes and blonde hair, and my own mom has hazel eyes and some of my sisters have brown hair. So yeah. I have seen many half-europeans half-orientals who look LESS white than me. For example, the people in red are LESS white looking than me.
Uy7gvufg7y6g7y6y6

They look like sand niggers because they were raped by sand niggers. It's not that hard to understand. Again, look at the Arabian, Assyrian, Iranian, and Anatolian phenotypes. WHY are they present in western india shores? Because of Islamic conquest. So when you say "Arabs look like Indians" that is an inaccurate statement. What you mean to say "Arabs look like Indians who were raped by Arab conqeurers"

But yeah, there is mongol/turk mixture too

lol lmao kek and rofl
They literally look like curries. Are you only thinking of those cube faced curries or something?
Cube faced curries are the main ones, so yeah.
How can cope so hard as to think these guys don’t look curry?
They dont look like indians cause they look like arabs. Your line of logic is so damn flawed. this is like looking at a Mexican and saying "Spanish look Mexican " when it would be more accurate to say Mexicans look Spanish since they were raped by Spanish. In other words, Mexicans look like Spanish due to partially being Spanish. Likewise, when you claim Indians look like Arabs, this only applies to the Indians who are partially mixed with Arabs TO BEGIN WITH. It's like you missed the 900 years of Muslim rule in India that naturally would have brought immigrants from the Middle East to the country.

This is what Indians look like

MUM0804_BK_Protest_002.JPG
mumbai-2-1.jpeg

Last edited:
These all people are Indians
View attachment 645583
Not Indian. These are Andamanians
These are Indian.
Mongolian leftovers.
These are Indians, but they look like they have Iranian ancestory.
These are Indians, but they are obviously Iranian. Calling Kashmiris "Indian" is like calling Uigurs "Chinese" or calling Nubians "Egyptian" or callign Kurds "Arabs".
These are Indians.
According to google reverse image search, these are Gujjar people who are found in Afghanistan, Kashmir, Pakistan and India. So yeah, while they ARE Indian, they're obviously more Iranian in terms of ancestory.

He's Indian.
Guy on left looks indian, guy on right might just be a ginger wearing indian clothing.
Iranian. He's apparently a Parsi
Tibetans or Bhutanese
This is Indian
Tell me how many your country people look like them or diverse than them??:lul::lul:
What are you trying to say here? Your bad spelling makes it hard to understand. Are you saying Iraq doesn't have diverse people? I dont get it
All the dictionaries say Oriental means Mongoloids.
Orient referred to the Middle east. Look it up on wikipedia:feelswhere:

Last edited:
Jfl when you sometimes see those curries who would be moggers if their skin were pale. The blue scarf guy.
True. You can tell some curries would be giga moggers if they weren't so dark in color. I saw a tiktok of some curry guy and he LITERALLY looked like your typical zoomer pretty boy, but he had chocolate-brown skin and was complaining about it.

oMpMlNbNmQSFtZOofDwBCwJr6y4ORivRqk3qD9I792Y.jpg

@Copexodius Maximus

Here's better pictures of those Iraqis. JFL if you want to keep claiming they look like indians

009afdaaac9eed8ec1c146267da31088.jpg

9434e5c3ed851c4a67e9b4ffe9f8e7da.jpg
b85557ef275d3c96279ed78c661c38da.jpeg
AMLnZu-dGxvnG-n-yGMxZWX0hmEIF_h1gEjU0pzZovT3=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus

Here's better pictures of those Iraqis. JFL if you want to keep claiming they look like indians

9434e5c3ed851c4a67e9b4ffe9f8e7da.jpg
b85557ef275d3c96279ed78c661c38da.jpeg
AMLnZu-dGxvnG-n-yGMxZWX0hmEIF_h1gEjU0pzZovT3=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I have seen North Indians that look similar

to answer your previous question yes I am curry

jfl they were from thr levant. They would have been white
If you think people from the Levant are white, you are coping hard. Remind me of the curry who claims North Indians are white, just because they are a lighter skinned compared to their other counterparts. Same thing with sand coping of Levant being white due to being lighter than the gulf region.

Their whitness comes from iranians. Or ancient Aryans if you want to be more accurate
I think groups like the Assyrians predate the Indo-Europeans.

Yeah, any curry that looks like a sand nigger looks like that because of Arabs conquering them. Again, that's why the phenotypes of middle east can be found pn the western shores of Indian subcontinent. So when you say "arabs and indians look alike" what you're actually saying is "arabs and indian-arab rape babies look alike"
The dravidians who formed the IVC in curryland are from sand land, and they form the majority of the DNA in many parts of the curryland. Arabs haven’t gone raping into India, it far predates them.

Okay, now I feel like you're just trying to Jew me.:feelswhat: These girls all have pale white skin, something Indians dont have. Black shirted girl looks Armenian though. Not only that, you can see they have Assyrian, Armenian, and Proto-Nordic facial features, all which are found in Iraq. The firl in the middle even has GREEN EYES

View attachment 645950
Only 1 of them have pale white skin, one is peach, while the third is olive. And There are pale curry girls, but they are very rare. I’ve seen a few. Something about her face structure seems curry-ish though. Maybe it’s the cubeness.

Nice lighting, here's a better screen cap. yellw shirt has very white looking face, both black shirts have iranian looking faces. and the white shirt looks arab. Again, they dont look like curries, it's curries who were raped by Arabs that look like that THEM

View attachment 645953

The guy in the yellow shirt even has BLUE EYES lmao:feelsgah: I didn't even notice that the first time round.
View attachment 645955
I already said this guy doesn’t look curry, but the rest still do. If you look like those guys, I’m sorry it’s over for you.

Pontic phenotype with a bit of Iranian. I have freckles and red beard.
Red hair? That will slay in sand land but will get you cucked in Northern Europe. Good idea to stay there tbh, but you are probably white passing then. Idk why you are on this forum, unless you are still ugly af.

I have cousins with blue eyes and blonde hair, and my own mom has hazel eyes and some of my sisters have brown hair. So yeah. I have seen many half-europeans half-orientals who look LESS white than me. For example, the people in red are LESS white looking than me.
View attachment 645956
What part of sand land are you from?

They look like sand niggers because they were raped by sand niggers. It's not that hard to understand. Again, look at the Arabian, Assyrian, Iranian, and Anatolian phenotypes. WHY are they present in western india shores? Because of Islamic conquest. So when you say "Arabs look like Indians" that is an inaccurate statement. What you mean to say "Arabs look like Indians who were raped by Arab conqeurers"
View attachment 645958View attachment 645959View attachment 645960View attachment 645961

But yeah, there is mongol/turk mixture too

View attachment 645962
Arabs have never invaded into curryland. All the Ummayad conquests of curryland led to defeat, if I remember correctly.

lol lmao kek and rofl

Cube faced curries are the main ones, so yeah.
No wonder you think sand niggers don’t look curry. Cube faced curries are common, but so are non-cube faced curries.

They dont look like indians cause they look like arabs. Your line of logic is so damn flawed. this is like looking at a Mexican and saying "Spanish look Mexican " when it would be more accurate to say Mexicans look Spanish since they were raped by Spanish. In other words, Mexicans look like Spanish due to partially being Spanish. Likewise, when you claim Indians look like Arabs, this only applies to the Indians who are partially mixed with Arabs TO BEGIN WITH. It's like you missed the 900 years of Muslim rule in India that naturally would have brought immigrants from the Middle East to the country.

This is what Indians look like

MUM0804_BK_Protest_002.JPG
mumbai-2-1.jpeg
Depends what part of India. But it’s pretty obvious this phenotype isn’t the same everywhere in curryland.

I have seen North Indians that look similar
Doubt. Only Kashmiris really look like that
to answer your previous question yes I am curry
lol why am I not surprised?:feelsjuice:
If you think people from the Levant are white, you are coping hard.
They are whiter than other sands, so yes they are.
fff5_103300329013727232.jpg
article00_1064x.jpg
Pali

Remind me of the curry who claims North Indians are white, just because they are a lighter skinned compared to their other counterparts. Same thing with sand coping of Levant being white due to being lighter than the gulf region.
Levantines have same skin color as Meds and have 30% rate of blue eyes
Palestinian 1
Palestinian 3
Palestinian

I think groups like the Assyrians predate the Indo-Europeans.
idk
The dravidians who formed the IVC in curryland are from sand land, and they form the majority of the DNA in many parts of the curryland. Arabs haven’t gone raping into India, it far predates them.
Indians west coast has phenotypes from the middle east. why do you think that is?
Only 1 of them have pale white skin, one is peach, while the third is olive.
Which is more than can be said for curries.
And There are pale curry girls, but they are very rare.
Nah, only Kashmiris fit that bill

I already said this guy doesn’t look curry, but the rest still do. If you look like those guys, I’m sorry it’s over for you.
You think this looks curry? lmao

Red hair? That will slay in sand land but will get you cucked in Northern Europe. Good idea to stay there tbh, but you are probably white passing then. Idk why you are on this forum, unless you are still ugly af.
I dont have red hair, just red beard. And I love in Caanda
What part of sand land are you from?
Iraq, but I am Turk.
Arabs have never invaded into curryland. All the Ummayad conquests of curryland led to defeat, if I remember correctly.
Arabs, Iranians, whatever you want to call them. People from the Middle East.
No wonder you think sand niggers don’t look curry.
Because they dont, aside from Yemeni/Omani
Depends what part of India. But it’s pretty obvious this phenotype isn’t the same everywhere in curryland.
It is the stereotypical pajeet look

Not Indian. These are Andamanians
So you are saying andamanese aren't Indians?? Andaman and nicobar islands are part of India you bloody cunthole!:lul::lul:
Mongolian leftovers.
There is no rape baby of mongols in India you fool. India ain't Iraq. You are still getting brutally cucked and raped by American and Isiscels while we are one of the fastest developing countries.
These are Indians, but they are obviously Iranian. Calling Kashmiris "Indian" is like calling Uigurs "Chinese" or calling Nubians "Egyptian" or callign Kurds "Arabs".
How on earth do Kashmiris have anything to do with Iranians?? Have you lost your brain, nigger??
Kashmiris are Indic people; there is no kashmiri in Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan.
Guy on left looks indian, guy on right might just be a ginger wearing indian clothing.
Giga coping:lul::lul:
Iranian. He's apparently a Parsi
Yes, and Parsis are Indian people; it's just like saying all the North Indians are steppe people because our ancestors were Aryans:feelskek::feelskek:
Tibetans or Bhutanese
This is Indian
Stay mad; they all are Indians :feelskek::feelskek:
What are you trying to say here? Your bad spelling makes it hard to understand. Are you saying Iraq doesn't have diverse people? I dont get it
India is indeed more diverse than Iraq in terms of ethnicity, culture, geography, climate, religion, genes etc.
India isn't diminutive like Iraq:feelsjuice:
Orient referred to the Middle east. Look it up on wikipedia:feelswhere:
I dunno, a lot of dictionaries say it's used for East asians

Hispanics have tons of Spanish italia syrians and lebanese diaspora. It's normal for them to look like Arabs

She looks curry to you? She's saudi btw not some syrian
View attachment 645504

A yemeni man
View attachment 645505

Another saudi
View attachment 645506

The blue triangles are Turks. Thr light blue X are greeks

Well you're wrong
Stop cherrypicking lmao. This is the average indian phenotype vs arab phenotype.
main-qimg-92a912dd2ec88c3e657cc7341357559e-lq
main-qimg-22a55cd0b3ddb26e2f9d10ae86a3ae16-lq
main-qimg-c698b4f05bfa9f65a61a6741fb8a59bd-lq
main-qimg-293041050998f838f5e5ab4266a37f02-lq

Here are pictures of yemeni arabs, iraqis, etc
UPGI_Southern_Yemeni_Arab.jpg
p15484.jpg
yemen-tribesmenRTR2VIKY.jpg

images
maxresdefault.jpg
8c57312aebfe8b7fb90224a6b0da97dd.jpg

There are 100's of indians with these phenotypes LMAO southern iranians look like north, central and north west arabs and a lot of arabs loook very very similar to indians

They are whiter than other sands, so yes they are.
fff5_103300329013727232.jpg
article00_1064x.jpg
View attachment 646029
Being whiter than other sand niggers doesn’t make you white jfl. Severe cope. Also, these people are obviously exceptions. I know many people from the Levant and the only one that looks white is Syrian.

Levantines have same skin color as Meds and have 30% rate of blue eyes
View attachment 646030View attachment 646031View attachment 646032
Meds are only considered white due to many wanting to associate with the ancient Greeks. Most look like shitskin sand niggers.

Indians west coast has phenotypes from the middle east. why do you think that is?
IVC is a descendant of the Elamites from modern Iran, and north western curries have lots of that (and Steppe ancestry) relative to the rest of curryland.

Nah, only Kashmiris fit that bill
Kashmiris are still curries. But I’ve seen white skinned Punjabis, Pashtuns (Iranian, but much closer genetically to NW curries), and the asian looking curries as well.

You think this looks curry? lmao
I literally know a curry whore that looks like that, but has brown eyes instead of green ones. :lul:

I dont have red hair, just red beard. And I love in Caanda
Different coloured hair and beard. Interesting. I know some people who have that but I thought it was dyed.

Iraq, but I am Turk.
So Greek descent most likely.

Arabs, Iranians, whatever you want to call them. People from the Middle East.
I think NW curryland has a much larger influence from Central Asia than the Middle East (excluding the IVC influence).

[UWSL]It is the stereotypical pajeet look[/UWSL]
True, but I think that look is used more for generalization due to it being a unique look. The ones that don’t have that might get mistaken for sand nigger or even sometimes south American.

Being whiter than other sand niggers doesn’t make you white jfl. Severe cope. Also, these people are obviously exceptions. I know many people from the Levant and the only one that looks white is Syrian.
True, most Levantines look like Med, but apparently you dont consider Meds to be white.
Meds are only considered white due to many wanting to associate with the ancient Greeks. Most look like shitskin sand niggers.
If you dont consider Meds to be white (which I do) then there is no point in even bothering with this conversation since clearly out defintions of white are not the same. Most white-skinned MENA look Med, so if you're saying Meds aren't white, then that means they're not white
Different coloured hair and beard. Interesting. I know some people who have that but I thought it was dyed.
Yeah, so many times people ask if I dyed it red, since it's common for Muslims to dye their beards red, but with me it's natural.
So Greek descent most likely.
Probably some, but I do know I have some Semite in me. My paternal grandma was medieum brown in color, like a typical jordanian. But my paternal grandad was blonde and blue eyed. My mom's side looks like typical anatolians though
I think NW curryland has a much larger influence from Central Asia than the Middle East (excluding the IVC influence).
I dont know, what I do think is very obvious is that MENA phenotypes are obviously present in West India due to Islamic expansion. There's no other logical explanation for that.
True, but I think that look is used more for generalization due to it being a unique look. The ones that don’t have that might get mistaken for sand nigger or even sometimes south American.
And the ones that dont have that look pretty much always have mixture from Iranians or Arabs.

Stop cherrypicking lmao. This is the average indian phenotype vs arab phenotype.
main-qimg-92a912dd2ec88c3e657cc7341357559e-lq
main-qimg-22a55cd0b3ddb26e2f9d10ae86a3ae16-lq
main-qimg-c698b4f05bfa9f65a61a6741fb8a59bd-lq
main-qimg-293041050998f838f5e5ab4266a37f02-lq
Who's cherry picking now, nigger?

What's funny as fuck is that you're showing Indian phenotypes that have admixture from Middle East, Central Asia, and Europe. You're just proving my point that the whitest Indians have foreign blood.

Because what you fail to take note of is that these phenotypes are averages. Hence why, for example, the Assyrian phenotype being far whiter due to it also being present in Europe, Unless you want to convince someone the Assyrian-looking person from Germany is gonna look the exact same as the Assyrian person from India

Here are pictures of yemeni arabs, iraqis, etc
UPGI_Southern_Yemeni_Arab.jpg
p15484.jpg
yemen-tribesmenRTR2VIKY.jpg
Never denied Yemenis resemble Indians. Dont know why you posted these.

Looks nothing like curries, and like I've told other retards before, crowd shots of peole yelling is the least effective way to get a proper look at someone's facial features
Guy on the left is obviously Iraqi, nice try. You can tell based on his more Assyrian looking nose and his whiter skin.
That's a nigger in arab clothing lmao:feelsjuice:
There are 100's of indians with these phenotypes LMAO southern iranians look like north, central and north west arabs and a lot of arabs loook very very similar to indians
Nah, only Yemenis and Omanis fit that bill. And Bedouins too I guess

Last edited:
So you are saying andamanese aren't Indians?? Andaman and nicobar islands are part of India you bloody cunthole!:lul::lul:
Being part of India doesn't make the racially Indian. According to this assinine logic, Indians were Anglo-Saxons during the time they were under British rule. Do you believe that?
There is no rape baby of mongols in India you fool. India ain't Iraq.
Course there is. Why is the Turanian phenotype present there then? Which group of people brought it there?

You are still getting brutally cucked and raped by American and Isiscels while we are one of the fastest developing countries.
>Pajeet resorts to off-topic tangents as he loses the argument.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
How on earth do Kashmiris have anything to do with Iranians?? Have you lost your brain, nigger??
Kashmiris are Indic people; there is no kashmiri in Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan.
I mean they are descendants of Ancient Aryans like Iranians, Kurds, Tajiks, Pashtuns, etc
Yes, and Parsis are Indian people; it's just like saying all the North Indians are steppe people because our ancestors were Aryans:feelskek::feelskek:
Parsis are literally Iranians who migrated to India in two waves. First wave of migrants in the 7th century and then again in the 18th century.

Stay mad; they all are Indians :feelskek::feelskek:
So according to your logc, anyone who lives in India is Indian? Is a British person living in India also Indian? Because as far as I'm concerned, these are just the descendants of the people who conquered Indians (Mongols, Turks, Iranians, Arabs)
India is indeed more diverse than Iraq in terms of ethnicity, culture, geography, climate, religion, genes etc.
India isn't diminutive like Iraq:feelsjuice:
okay, whatever. Not really relevant to the discussion
I dunno, a lot of dictionaries say it's used for East asians
Oriental refers to Mongoloids NOW. In the past (roman era) the term Orient referred to the Levant, much like the term Asia used to refer to Anatolia. That's why the phenotype for MENA is refererred to as Oriental. See the link

Last edited:
True, most Levantines look like Med, but apparently you dont consider Meds to be white.

If you dont consider Meds to be white (which I do) then there is no point in even bothering with this conversation since clearly out defintions of white are not the same. Most white-skinned MENA look Med, so if you're saying Meds aren't white, then that means they're not white
Oh well, makes sense then. I guess we agree on many sand niggers looking like meds, but we just think of different people as being white or not.

[UWSL]Yeah, so many times people ask if I dyed it red, since it's common for Muslims to dye their beards red, but with me it's natural.[/UWSL]
Why do Muslims dye their hair red? I heard the prophet Muhammad did it, but no clue what that is about.

Probably some, but I do know I have some Semite in me. My paternal grandma was medieum brown in color, like a typical jordanian. But my paternal grandad was blonde and blue eyed. My mom's side looks like typical anatolians though
Your grandpa was an elder JBW maxxer.

I dont know, what I do think is very obvious is that MENA phenotypes are obviously present in West India due to Islamic expansion. There's no other logical explanation for that.
Pre-Islamic ancient migration of neolithic Iranian farmers. I don’t know how much Islamic invasions did, but it’s mostly a larp by Pakis who don’t want anyone to think they’re curries due to shame from being associated with hindoos (which seems brutal).

And the ones that dont have that look pretty much always have mixture from Iranians or Arabs.
Arabs probably have very little influence on curries. Persians might, like the Parsis being an obvious example. But central asian invaders like the Kushans, Indo-scythians, and Indo-Parthians all contributed to the NW parts as well. All these groups assimilated into curry soyciety and became part of the warrior caste and such. RIP to the untouchables who have been in curryland much longer but didn’t get that status. But at least kikes in curryland got to be incorporated into the labourer and merchant castes.

Being part of India doesn't make the racially Indian. According to this assinine logic, Indians were Anglo-Saxons during the time they were under British rule. Do you believe that?
Andaman island people are the closest group to the original dwellers of curryland, the curry hunter gatherers. I would consider them curry due to that (despite looking black).

I mean they are descendants of Ancient Aryans like Iranians, Kurds, Tajiks, Pashtuns, etc
Kashmiris are actually just as curry as anyone in NW curryland.

[UWSL]Parsis are literally Iranians who migrated to India in two waves. First wave of migrants in the 7th century and then again in the 18th century.[/UWSL]
Parsi refers to the Zoroastrian Iranians that fled Iran during the Islamic invasion times. More recent immigrants are called Irani. Iranis are mostly Muslim and speak a dialect of Persian called Zoroastrian Dari. The reason they say Dari rather than Farsi is due to it being closer to the better preserved Persian from Afghanistan compared to the common Persian in Iran (which has 30% of its common words coming from Arabic). Also, saying Farsi will confuse it with the term Parsi, as Farsi itself is just an Arabized form of Parsi, as Arabic has no P sound. But it seems the Parsi and Irani community intermarry sometimes and have good relations.

Who's cherry picking now, nigger?

View attachment 646124View attachment 646125View attachment 646126View attachment 646127View attachment 646128

What's funny as fuck is that you're showing Indian phenotypes that have admixture from Middle East, Central Asia, and Europe. You're just proving my point that the whitest Indians have foreign blood.

Because what you fail to take note of is that these phenotypes are averages. Hence why, for example, the Assyrian phenotype being far whiter due to it also being present in Europe, Unless you want to convince someone the Assyrian-looking person from Germany is gonna look the exact same as the Assyrian person from India

View attachment 646130

Never denied Yemenis resemble Indians. Dont know why you posted these.

Looks nothing like curries, and like I've told other retards before, crowd shots of peole yelling is the least effective way to get a proper look at someone's facial features

Guy on the left is obviously Iraqi, nice try. You can tell based on his more Assyrian looking nose and his whiter skin.

That's a nigger in arab clothing lmao:feelsjuice:

Nah, only Yemenis and Omanis fit that bill. And Bedouins too I guess
Those are dravidian indians, and indians have basically 0 foreign ancestry. There are a lot of arabs that are indian passing. It's really only the levantine arabs and turks that are whiter tbh.:feelshaha:Arabs and curries are basically both subhumans. Those aren't even "whiter" looking indians they are northern indians.
india_htm_5c056d37.jpg

The only components in india are european (indo-european), Iranian_N (which arrived in the indus valley civilisation) and AASI (australoid).
awIK8IaDHmc-5TFjggZGqa3S9x_q6ueYl-b7INccqWg.jpg

You can see indians and middle easterns cluster together genetically.
1200px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png
Y_haplo_H.png
Haplogroup_J_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Also those guys iraqi guys looked like they could pass in punjab tbh, don't know why MENA's try to act superior to curries on this fourm when a lot of mena dispora women are dicked down by JBW.

Indian isn't a race. India is a multi racial country. An Indian could look like anything.
Course there is. Why is the Turanian phenotype present there then? Which group of people brought it there?
Probably Central asians who were themselves rape babies of Mongol men and Iranian women.
Pajeet resorts to off-topic tangents as he loses the argument.
No, it's you dweeb!
Punjabis, Haryanvis, Sindhis, Paharis, Rajasthanis, Dogras etc are also the descendants of the same ancient Aryans like Kashmiris, Tajiks, Pashtuns etc you low iq cunthole!
The reason why kashmiris are curries is because they speak curry language, carry huge curry ancestry(IVC), live in curryland(South asia) and follow curry culture.
Calling Kashmiris Iranians is just like calling Egyptians turk.
Parsis are literally Iranians who migrated to India in two waves. First wave of migrants in the 7th century and then again in the 18th century.
Yes, but they are Indians now.
So according to your logc, anyone who lives in India is Indian? Is a British person living in India also Indian? Because as far as I'm concerned, these are just the descendants of the people who conquered Indians (Mongols, Turks, Iranians, Arabs)
Yes, anyone living in India is Indian.
Oriental refers to Mongoloids NOW. In the past (roman era) the term Orient referred to the Levant, much like the term Asia used to refer to Anatolia. That's why the phenotype for MENA is refererred to as Oriental. See the link
Why are you using it then when it has been obsolete??