Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal ricepill: Golden men have started taking sand niggresses for themselves

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Indian isn't a race. India is a multi racial country. An Indian could look like anything.
Most people associate looks that are unique to curries as the curry phenotype. No one thinks of the rice looking curries when they think of curries. He didn’t even consider the sand nigger looking curries as curries, and says they are mixed and don’t count. It’s just a terminology and definitions game at this point.

As a turk, I considered hapas my brothers:feelsLightsaber: I approve of orientals mixing either both Europeans and asians because european + arab = anatolian and european + arab = turk if they convert to islam
View attachment 645482

Only niggers and curries should be avoided
Curry arab mixes look good tho
and curry white mixes usually look mediterranean

Most people associate looks that are unique to curries as the curry phenotype. No one thinks of the rice looking curries when they think of curries. He didn’t even consider the sand nigger looking curries as curries, and says they are mixed and don’t count. It’s just a terminology and definitions game at this point.
Yes, he's an ignorant idiot.
I myself look mixed of mongoloid and North Indian.

Curry arab mixes look good tho
Curry Arab mixes do NOT look good. idk where you got that idea from tbh.
and curry white mixes usually look mediterranean
Yeah, same with white-mena mixes. Though some white-mena mixes can look full white, like this half-syrian/scottish
Jessica khoury

Indian isn't a race. India is a multi racial country. An Indian could look like anything.
By that logic, nothing is a race. You know what I mean and so does everyone else when they say indian.
Probably Central asians who were themselves rape babies of Mongol men and Iranian women.
Sure.
Punjabis, Haryanvis, Sindhis, Paharis, Rajasthanis, Dogras etc are also the descendants of the same ancient Aryans like Kashmiris, Tajiks, Pashtuns etc you low iq cunthole!
Tajiks & Pashtuns are Iranians (aryan). Why would Kashmiris be any different?
The reason why kashmiris are curries is because they speak curry language
That's not how race works. I dont care what language they speak, as I am interested in their genetics/phenotype only.
carry huge curry ancestry(IVC),
That ancestory is Iranian (aryan)
live in curryland(South asia) and follow curry culture.
Irrelevant to genetics
Calling Kashmiris Iranians is just like calling Egyptians turk.
Nope, because Egyptians have their own culture and history, while we know Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Kurds, and Tajiks are off-shoots of the predominant Persian culture stemming from Iran.
Yes, but they are Indians now.
Not racially. Turks dont become German by living in Germany.
Yes, anyone living in India is Indian.
Eh, no. Nationaly, sure, but not racially.
Why are you using it then when it has been obsolete??

It's shorter than saying Middle Eastern. Less letters to type.

Yes, he's an ignorant idiot.
I myself look mixed of mongoloid and North Indian.
DM your face:feelswhere:

That's not how race works. I dont care what language they speak, as I am interested in their genetics/phenotype only.
Kashmiris are curries genetically.

IVC is not Aryan, they are Dravidians from modern Iran (original population of Iran before Aryan migrations there). Aryan means Indo-Iranians, who came from Central Asia.

Nope, because Egyptians have their own culture and history, while we know Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Kurds, and Tajiks are off-shoots of the predominant Persian culture stemming from Iran.
Kashmiris have nothing to do with Persians. I don’t know why you think they are Iranian even, forget about Persian.
Pashtuns and Kurds are not offshoots of Persian. Pashtun are Eastern Iranian, which means they retained the more ancient form of the Iranian languages. However, they are actually genetically closer to curries than to people in modern Iran . Modern Iranians don’t even have the paternal R1A haplogroup anymore while Pashtuns have retained this. Persians are just the most successful group of Iranians, but they aren’t the ancestral group or anything.

Not racially. Turks dont become German by living in Germany.
Hamudi is Syrian yet more German than Hitler. So bad analogy.

As a turk, I considered hapas my brothers:feelsLightsaber: I approve of orientals mixing either both Europeans and asians because european + arab = anatolian and european + arab = turk if they convert to islam
View attachment 645482

Only niggers and curries should be avoided
You need to hand over two or three of your foids to me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Or be labeled anti semite!!!:feelsping:

By that logic, nothing is a race. You know what I mean and so does everyone else when they say indian.
No, that's not what I meant, fool! Indian is a nationality just like American; it's not race.
Because Kashmiris aren't Iranic. They are Indo-Aryan.
Their genetics say they are more related to North Indians and Eastern Pakistanis than Iranains.
No, Neolithic Iranians weren't Aryans, faggot!
Irrelevant to genetics
It's not, braindead!
Kashmiris also have their own indic culture and history.
@ilieknothing is a Kashmiri and he considers himself currycel not Iraniancel.
Eh, no. Nationaly, sure, but not racially.
Indian isn't a race; we are mutts just like latin americans.
DM your face:feelswhere:
Don't want to doxx myself:smonk:
Kashmiris are curries genetically.
IVC is not Aryan, they are Dravidians from modern Iran (original population of Iran before Aryan migrations there). Aryan means Indo-Iranians, who came from Central Asia.
Kashmiris have nothing to do with Persians. I don’t know why you think they are Iranian even, forget about Persian.
Pashtuns and Kurds are not offshoots of Persian. Pashtun are Eastern Iranian, which means they retained the more ancient form of the Iranian languages. However, they are actually genetically closer to curries than to people in modern Iran . Modern Iranians don’t even have the paternal R1A haplogroup anymore while Pashtuns have retained this. Persians are just the most successful group of Iranians, but they aren’t the ancestral group or anything.
Well said!
This guy lacks common sense.

Too bad most of them would probably want me to convert to pisslam

The largest demographic of Muslims are Gooks (Indonesians), plenty of "golden men" will go for Arab, Iranian, Etc. toilets.

Well said!
This guy lacks common sense.
Not common sense.
More like he isn’t curry like you, and he isn’f autistic like me to have read into every little thing

The largest demographic of Muslims are Gooks (Indonesians), plenty of "golden men" will go for Arab, Iranian, Etc. toilets.
Actually? Where did you hear that? I thought it would be sand niggers, curries, or regular niggers.

They are putting their money to good use. One day when Asian countries will be richest in the world they will be considered the master race.

I wonder if this is true. As South Korean media (live action media, rather than Japanese cartoons) is quickly spreading around the world. Often I read about people "discovering a fetish" after seeing something in their youth on TV. I often wonder if JBW is biological or if its cultural, the toilets on who it works have always grown up watching White Chad's on TV, so I wonder if seeing Asian Chang's help boost the SMV of all Asians.

We usually only see discussions about the genetics of JBW and Incel TV likes to point out that they were seen as desirable when Europe was piss poor, but this was mostly for their White skins, White skins that most East Asians and some South-East Asians also have.

Not common sense.
More like he isn’t curry like you, and he isn’f autistic like me to have read into every little thing

Actually? Where did you hear that? I thought it would be sand niggers, curries, or regular niggers.

Far Eastern populations are much larger.

Screenshot 20220808 180751

Most Muslims are Gooks, Curries, and Niggers. Sand Niggers are only a minority of the global Islamic population.

View attachment 646275

Most Muslims are Gooks, Curries, and Niggers. Sand Niggers are only a minority of the global Islamic population.
I guess if you count curries, then yeah. But gooks are the highest population yet all the other ones after seem non rice.

We need to use our powers as Jews since we are protected class in globohomo to try to ascend with these fucking holes :reeeeee::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
No jewish sleeper agent mode for my face :cryfeels:

View attachment 646275

Most Muslims are Gooks, Curries, and Niggers. Sand Niggers are only a minority of the global Islamic population

Lol imagine following a religion that subjugated you and wherein you have little to no history if your own contributio n:lul:

I often wonder if JBW is biological or if its cultural,
It's partially cultural, but lets not cope too much. It's biological for the most part. Sure, things like media or colonization and science all being centered around whites is also a factor, but it's also mostly about looks. That's what the blackpill is about

Height alone prevents most men from qualifying as chad, and whites are the tallest. Even back when Romans had more nutrients than Vikings, the vikings were still taller. So the whole muh poor nutrients thing is a cope for the most part

And then there is eye color. We have reports of ancient Chinese emperors buying blue eyed slave girls from Persians
We have reports of how ancient Indians worshipped fair skin and blue eyes. We have reports from the Bible about how Abraham's wife had beautiful white skin, and likewise we have reports of how much prophet muhmad was praised for his white skin.