Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal ricepill: Golden men have started taking sand niggresses for themselves

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Too bad most of them would probably want me to convert to pisslam

Yeah, my rice friend had a threesome with 2 Stacies yesterday. :fuk:

Ever since the new asian sub r/goldentruth had come into my view, the golden pill has completely destroyed me. First they were taking all the mayo whores and nigger whores, but now they have come after sand nigger whores as well. Kike whores are definitely next at this rate. @tehgymcel420 ovER for you

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/wh2uef/dont_sleep_on_women_of_middle_eastern_descent/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

As a turk, I considered hapas my brothers:feelsLightsaber: I approve of orientals mixing either both Europeans and asians because european + arab = anatolian and european + arab = turk if they convert to islam
84974d22 cafb 45ad aeec ee90a65137ab

Only niggers and curries should be avoided

sandcels getting brutally chogged

sandcels getting brutally chogged
It is a good combination tbh. They will have less hairy kids + higher from asian side, and better muscles face, and height from oriental side

Kyrgyz girl  Kyrgyzstan

Too bad most of them would probably want me to convert to pisslam
You’d rather be incel?

Yeah, my rice friend had a threesome with 2 Stacies yesterday. :fuk:
There’s no coping with the goldenpill

As a turk, I considered hapas my brothers:feelsLightsaber: I approve of orientals mixing either both Europeans and asians because european + arab = anatolian and european + arab = turk if they convert to islam
View attachment 645482

Massive cope. Turks are mostly just Greeks that lost their culture and language and were Turkified due to being conquered by them.

Also, sand nigger is very similar to curry niggers in many cases.

You’d rather be incel?

There’s no coping with the goldenpill

Massive cope. Turks are mostly just Greeks that lost their culture and language and were Turkified due to being conquered by them.

I suppose I could larp but seems rather tiresome to larp as a pisslamist

View attachment 645482

Massive cope, Turks have nothing to do with mongoloids, they're just Arabs, mixed with Armenians and Greeks, also your language was changed to sound and be less Arabic by some dude in ww1 era

Massive cope. Turks are mostly just Greeks
nope. Turks are anatolian natives. Not greek. Only western side of turkey has much greek blood
were Turkified due to being conquered by them.
And we mixed with each other. Many anatolians look turk and many turks look anatolid.

Turan phenotype is present in turkey and anatolian phenotype is present in Kazakhstan
This is a cope used by curry niggers. Sand niggers look way different than curries, aside from yemenis and Omani and Bedouin
73dbe2eb 3ca2 4cf7 a68e a9b4dc87c4b1
34c7fe3d 50a5 46a4 ba87 7087cc961867
A2b9c20e 9442 41a8 a188 a0a6ebe2231e
8d16a79a b72a 4688 9eea a95f10baf086

Massive cope
nigger I have a aunn that looks like Asian, and so do all of her kids. We used to tease one of my cousins for looking chinese
, Turks have nothing to do with mongoloids,
true, because we are related to turks, not mongolians
C83b4f36 050c 49de 97bc f2910c2f0aff

they're just Arabs, mixed with Armenians and Greeks,
what a ignorant clown. Turks are Anatolians with mixture from turks, greeks, slavs, iranians, and levantines
also your language was changed to sound and be less Arabic by some dude in ww1 era
Only the script was changed to latin

nigger I have a aunn that looks like Asian, and so do all of her kids. We used to tease one of my cousins for looking chinese

true, because we are related to turks, not mongolians
View attachment 645494

what a ignorant clown. Turks are Anatolians with mixture from turks, greeks, slavs, iranians, and levantines

Only the script was changed to latin
Ignorant clown? You're a coping Arab Armenian and Greek larping as some rice that's hilarious

Ignorant clown? You're a coping Arab Armenian and Greek larping as some rice that's hilarious
Turks are genetically Anatolian with mixture from asian turks, greeks, slavs, caucasions, iranians, and syrians. Beyond that, not much else

E2befd7f 9d4c 46fb a5a7 3fc0d5365802

I suppose I could larp but seems rather tiresome to larp as a pisslamist
Not like they care if you do anything religious. Just say you’re Muslim is good enough for religious foids, cause they care more about looks.

nope. Turks are anatolian natives. Not greek. Only western side of turkey has much greek blood

And we mixed with each other. Many anatolians look turk and many turks look anatolid.

Turan phenotype is present in turkey and anatolian phenotype is present in Kazakhstan
It was a small minority of Turkic rulers who conquered over the Greek population. Greeks are mostly descendants of these same Anatolians, so that’s not saying much. Genetic tests can’t tell the difference. https://greekcitytimes.com/2021/06/01/turkish-dna-project-greeks-turkified/?amp

This is a cope used by curry niggers. Sand niggers look way different than curries, aside from yemenis and Omani and Bedouin
View attachment 645489View attachment 645490View attachment 645491View attachment 645492
I literally have sand niggers and curries living in my city and I can’t tell which is which most of the time. Although the curries are mostly all North Western curries, but they’re still curries.

Not like they care if you do anything religious. Just say you’re Muslim is good enough for religious foids, cause they care more about looks.

It was a small minority of Turkic rulers who conquered over the Greek population. Greeks are mostly descendants of these same Anatolians, so that’s not saying much. Genetic tests can’t tell the difference. https://greekcitytimes.com/2021/06/01/turkish-dna-project-greeks-turkified/?amp

I literally have sand niggers and curries living in my city and I can’t tell which is which most of the time. Although the curries are mostly all North Western curries, but they’re still curries.
I have tattoos, so it wouldn’t be believable :smonk:

Anatolian = Greek
Literally not true.
Main qimg 73f858b7d3d456a6f5e35b4b23ed0b9c lq

but have zero rice genes

It was a small minority of Turkic rulers who conquered over the Greek population.
i know. I never said otherwise. Eead my posts before arguing. I acknowledge most turks are native anatolians, doesnt change that their is mixture. Just like finnish, russian, and hungarian people
I literally have sand niggers and curries living in my city and I can’t tell which is which most of the time.
and I work with tons of curries at the hospital and they look nothing like the Sand niggers I see at the mosque.

I doubt theirr middle eastern anyways unless you actually ask them. Could be pakis larping as Arabs tbh
9a34ce69 9839 471d 9c78 5bae80733ab1
99503e77 04b8 472c 8d08 02f97ec35daa
C93bbc8d 48c8 48ae 9702 1e6c6f7fc72c
Dc8b41e2 c016 45b6 928f d16994a0e1f7

Although the curries are mostly all North Western curries, but they’re still curries.
No shit, north west curries look way more similar to Arabs.

Personally I can’t tell the difference a lot of the time. Even many hispanics have that similar brown phenotype.
The only people I see myself confusing with Curries are Yemenis tbh. Gulf Arabs look distinct, and Levantines sometimes look Southern European.

The only people I see myself confusing with Curries are Yemenis tbh. Gulf Arabs look distinct, and Levantines sometimes look Southern European.
For me Arabs and curries lookthe same

Personally I can’t tell the difference a lot of the time. Even many hispanics have that similar brown phenotype.

So do many Muslims these days.
Ones that could be interpreted as shirk…

What does this say? Too small to read
View attachment 645500View attachment 645501View attachment 645502

No shit, north west curries look way more similar to Arabs.
Those are the curries I’m most familiar with, this stand by what I said about curries and sand niggers being hard to distinguish.

Gulf Arabs as in saudis, etc? They look like curries with bigger noses to me. But yeah, Levantine look a little different, although some curries do still look similar still. To me I usually try looking at their noses, but it’s not that accurate.

99% of MENA women aren't into ricecels. The only type that maybe a few would be attracted to would be 6'4 GIGACHAD ripped rich Changs

Hispanics have tons of Spanish italia syrians and lebanese diaspora. It's normal for them to look like Arabs
For me Arabs and curries lookthe same
She looks curry to you? She's saudi btw not some syrian
22e02ba4 d854 4bf3 869c 305760da7496

A yemeni man
56cc53f1 820c 4679 bd71 47ade3e423fe

Another saudi
14900820 207e 4ca5 92b7 62dd11865cf2

What does this say? Too small to read
The blue triangles are Turks. Thr light blue X are greeks

curries and sand niggers being hard to distinguish.
Well you're wrong

Attachments

• main-qimg-e60ebf386a817f7abfa75fb82142a254.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
Must be some Punjabis, Haryanvis and Kashmiris. Other curries look more like dravidians than arabs.
Yes, the above guy can easily pass for North India and no one would be able to tell whether he's foreigner. Yesterday I saw a guy who looks like him, but with more sharp nose.

Your plan is shit and won't work buddy. Prepare to get discovered in 1-2 years and stoned.
:lul::lul::lul: ovER
Most muslim foids don’t care about religion that much that they will give up dick for it.

View attachment 645504
That’s Dora. Curry foids don’t usually have hair like that but there’s probably some curry foid who does look like that.

Cherrypicks. Also, first guy could be lightskin curryskin larping as arab. Try to find pics without their ethnic clothing

The blue triangles are Turks. Thr light blue X are greeks
Who are those in between them? Samples of the Turks seem really small as well jfl.

main-qimg-e60ebf386a817f7abfa75fb82142a254

this shows the genetic distances between Saudi Arabians and North Curries (Uttar Pradesh)
No one says they are genetically close, they just look very similar. The Andaman Island people look like blacks as well, despite being genetically the furthest away from them even compared to mayo or rice. (I tried showing pics but none load for some reasons).

99% of MENA women aren't into ricecels. The only type that maybe a few would be attracted to would be 6'4 GIGACHAD ripped rich Changs
Yesz MENAwhores are white men only and Chadpreets:yes::yes:

No one says they are genetically close, they just look very similar. The Andaman Island people look like blacks as well, despite being genetically the furthest away from them even compared to mayo or rice. (I tried showing pics but none load for some reasons).
The closest people Curries resemble are some Persians imo

Hispanics have tons of Spanish italia syrians and lebanese diaspora. It's normal for them to look like Arabs

View attachment 645504
My one classmate is fairer than her and probably looks like her elder sister:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Arab foids seem to have a nigger fetish in Europe as well. And kpop is taking over sand land
Yes, Western countries are blacked most of the toilets there have bbc fetish :feelsugh::feelsugh:

They are putting their money to good use. One day when Asian countries will be richest in the world they will be considered the master race.

:lul::lul::lul: ovER
Most muslim foids don’t care about religion that much that they will give up dick for it.

That’s Dora. Curry foids don’t usually have hair like that but there’s probably some curry foid who does look like that.

Cherrypicks. Also, first guy could be lightskin curryskin larping as arab. Try to find pics without their ethnic clothing

Who are those in between them? Samples of the Turks seem really small as well jfl.

:yes::yes:
This North Indian youtuber can easily pass for middle east; even the men he's talking to look curries.

View: https://youtu.be/zRkHQ08K4ns

This North Indian youtuber can easily pass for Central Asia

View: https://youtu.be/BvDexASsVvY

Indians are preety diverse in looks.

They are putting their money to good use. One day when Asian countries will be richest in the world they will be considered the master race.
Meanwhile people literally think kikes control the world, yet no one considers us the master race except ourselves coping about it. :feelsrope:

This North Indian youtuber can easily pass for middle east; even the men he's talking to look curries.

View: https://youtu.be/zRkHQ08K4ns

This North Indian youtuber can easily pass for Central Asia

View: https://youtu.be/BvDexASsVvY

Indians are preety diverse in looks.

Sand niggers and curries are pretty similar lookswise. It’s mostly the far north western as well, not all northern curries jfl.

Sand niggers and curries are pretty similar lookswise. It’s mostly the far north western as well, not all northern curries jfl.
I get mixed for a latino, arab, spanish/Italian as a gypsy curry all the time, people cant tell the difference between the shitskins.