Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BRUTAL] Remember, if you were born a female to your parents, you'd most likely be a feminist lesbian

• Thread starter Deleted member 21714
  • Start date
Deleted member 21714

Deleted member 21714

Self-banned
-
I came to this brutal realization today. If I was born with my shitty genes, but in a female version, I'd grow up to be ugly, and thus become a landwhale feminist with blue hair and a nosering. It's what females with incel genes become.

Just think about it

The brother of this:

Probably looks a little something like this:

Made me a bit more empathetic to their situation too, they are a bit like us in some ways. The main difference being of course that the feminists cope over gigachad not commiting, while we cope over not even being able to land the feminists.

Attachments

• 1583612343394.png
    1583612343394.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1583615428818.png
    1583615428818.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
I came to this brutal realization today. If I was born with my shitty genes, but in a female version, I'd grow up to be ugly, and thus become a landwhale feminist with blue hair and a nosering. It's what females with incel genes become.

Just think about it

The brother of this:
View attachment 213605

Probably looks a little something like this:
View attachment 213606

Made me a bit more empathetic to their situation too, they are a bit like us in some ways. The main difference being of course that the feminists cope over gigachad not commiting, while we cope over not even being able to land the feminists.

She can lose weight to make herself attractive. It's that simple.

No. I will never feel sympathy for females. That's cucked tbh

The sign is completely unnecessary. We already know

There's a difference between sympathy and empathy. Sympathy for females would be feeling pity for them, which I never did. Empathy on the other hand, is being able to grasp and understand other people's perspective. People like you and me, who suffer from autism have lower levels of empathy. Unlike normies who have an easy time empathizing by means of organic interaction, you and I need graphs, charts and cold facts to understand other people. Which is why I made this post in the first place.

Last edited:
There's a difference between sympathy and empathy. Sympathy for females would be feeling pity for them, which I never did. Empathy on the other hand, is being able to grasp and understand other people's perspective. People like you and me, who suffer from autism have lower levels of empathy. Unlike normies who have an easy time empathizing by means of organic interaction, you and I need graphs, charts and cold facts to understand other people. Which is why I made this post in the first place.
Great post but I still hate holes tbh.

Couldn’t care less

Absolute cope bullshit.
My female version would be a normal weight female, which is more than good enough to sit on her ass betabuxxing some STEM fag all day long.

Yeah. I agree. But we are better im the sense we are aware of the polarity.

She is fat?... no sympathy for fat people, their problem is solvable unlike height or an ugly face..

Yeah but foids can always get fulfilling sex lives no matter what they look like.

Becoming a feminist lesbian is basically a coping mechanism for not getting chad to marry you.

Or become female neckbeards, which leads to lesbian and degenerate ideas
7A6F0216 DB9A 47B3 A3D5 5F68A9E40C92

Cope, my sister is an IG thot with good looks.

commendable post bro

If i was female i would be married already

Really weird to think about

Yeah it is. Kind of retarded that op would even consider this for a second seeing as we all know juggernaut law and have been over many studies and experiments.
Or become female neckbeards, which leads to lesbian and degenerate ideas
View attachment 213889
You’re missing the important portion of them having 1000 orbiters and only want Chad.

None of my sisters of female cousins are feminist lesbians.