Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Realization: There is Virtually no Ascension Strategy for Sub 5s Once You’re Non NT

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are sub 5, you can’t afford to be non NT: there is virtually no strategy to get a GF that doesn’t require you to be NT.

Preselection, Just Be First - need to be NT and be popular in Highschool

Betabuxx- need to be NT and/or have high IQ to get a high paying job

Cold Approach - need to be NT or end up arrested for being seen as a creep

Social Circle - again need to be NT and popular or end up excluded mentally abused dog

Status - need to very extroverted and NT

Thugmaxxing/Dark Triad - need to be NT or you will get bullied, taken advantage, and end up on a YouTube cringe compilation

Nichemaxxing - need to be NT and be popular to even be invited within their cliques

Cultmaxxing - need to be NT charismatic leader to form a cult with any members

The only strategy that can work without having to be NT is online dating and you are competing with hundreds of men just to be lucky and have the chance to fuck a 1/10 landwhale: out of the question for any sub 5 incel. :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel @Schery6

Kidnapmaxxing and Sex Slavemaxxing :feelsaww:

Idk, i'm hoping to just looksmaxx in many aspects and hope somehow I run into a foid naturally. The thing is, the NT gravitational flow of life has always been against me :reeeeee::reeeeee:

probably not being a obese curry helps

20%
youre a fucking fat curry dude. probably not being an obese fuck and not having shit colored skin most likely helps in this regard was my comment

youre a fucking fat curry dude. probably not being an obese fuck and not having shit colored skin most likely helps in this regard was my comment
Fuck off gray

brutal Blackpilled truth. Best option for non NT curries is grind technical skills and remote work Maxx. Ofc the first job will be very very hard but after it, everything will be easy enough that even with shit NT skills due to remote technical work you can get ok money but really not enough to betabux though in most cases or at least fast enough

Betabuxx, but few can get money to do it and are willing to expend it like that... You don't need to be NT for that

Betabuxx, but few can get money to do it and are willing to expend it like that... You don't need to be NT for that
Drug dealer-max He as incels can't play with normies and societys same rules.

If you guys manage to understand blackpill you'll be capable to a good performance at pretending be NT.

You guys just need good acting skills.

If that doesn't work, then you guys either too autistic or ugly/short.

If you guys manage to understand blackpill you'll be capable to a good performance at pretending be NT.

You guys just need good acting skills.

If that doesn't work, then you guys either too autistic or ugly/short.
Just stop being mentally ill bro. :feelstastyman::feelswhat:

Cope, unless you are very talented and high IQ, you need connections and social skills to get most jobs.

brutal Blackpilled truth. Best option for non NT curries is grind technical skills and remote work Maxx. Ofc the first job will be very very hard but after it, everything will be easy enough that even with shit NT skills due to remote technical work you can get ok money but really not enough to betabux though in most cases or at least fast enough

NT turbomanlet ricecel gets invited to a college party while we rot alone! :feelsree::cryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TANQbrVphA

Lose fat and look for surgeries idiot

Cope, unless you are very talented and high IQ, you need connections and social skills to get most jobs.
That's why i've said few. But the most important factor is "Luck", if your parents already have connections you can get jobs. Even if they're shitty ones