Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal realitypill

Luxury

Luxury

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Even the gigasperg in my class has a friend group. I thought he didnt have any friends since he always sat alone in class, but no. Not only does he have a friend group, but there are females in that friend group too:feelsree::feelsree:. I am getting ntmogged even by gigaspergs:feelsrope:

Reminds me of the group of kids (males and females) that would group together and play on their Nintendo DS
We're just a special breed that isn't meant to relate to anyone but other incels with blackpilled mindsets

Reminds me of the group of kids (males and females) that would group together and play on their Nintendo DS
We're just a special breed that isn't meant to relate to anyone but other incels with blackpilled mindsets
Them ones are the worst :society:

Yeah I dont understand how someone can be such a genetic failure like I am. If even turbospergs have friendgroups, why the fuck do I have absolutely nothing. Wouldnt surprise me if he is slaying one of his female friends as we speak:blackpill:

Even the gigasperg in my class has a friend group. I thought he didnt have any friends since he always sat alone in class, but no. Not only does he have a friend group, but there are females in that friend group too:feelsree::feelsree:. I am getting ntmogged even by gigaspergs:feelsrope:
>thinking that being friends with cumdumpsters is something desirable
GrAYcel moment

>thinking that being friends with cumdumpsters is something desirable
GrAYcel moment
Brutal colorblindpill:bluepill:. Being friends with females increases your chance of getting into a relationship with them:blackpill::blackpill:

yeah he got FACE

Brutal colorblindpill:bluepill:. Being friends with females increases your chance of getting into a relationship with them:blackpill::blackpill:
The absolute state of this forum.

blEWcel actually isn’t wrong, socialcirclemaxxing works for normies and above. Obviously not for guys like us though
Sure, but the last time I checked, this forum was called "incels.is".

Sure, but the last time I checked, this forum was called "incels.is".
Bro joined a month ago, you shouldn’t be surprised in the slightest that he wants to be friendzoned by foids

Bro joined a month ago, you shouldn’t be surprised in the slightest that he wants to be friendzoned by foids
Cope. I see ugly fags with girlfriends all the time. The thing they have in common is a friend group and decent amount of nt, and also height.:bluepill::redpill::blackpill:. socialcirclemaxxing is legit

He will leave in roughly two months
Cope. I see ugly fags with girlfriends all the time. The thing they have in common is a friend group and decent amount of nt, and also height.:bluepill::redpill::blackpill:. socialcirclemaxxing is legit
>Height
I already lost there

All this post does is prove that it’s height > face, thank you for proving my point

if you get mogged by autists you are definitely not NT
No thats why I am saying nt is everything. If I was nt I wouldnt be here (probably)

No thats why I am saying nt is everything. If I was nt I wouldnt be here (probably)
Another day, another "mentalcel"
How tall are you?

I'm the grotesque abomination sitting in the back of the class counting bullets :smonk: