Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal racepill on this forum

R

righteouscel

-
Everytime I see a high IQ or original poster here they always end up being white fakecel scum while all the trucel ethnics seem to make retarded low IQ threads that's a lot of copy and paste off others but there is some who are decent IQ. I guess women have their reasons for preferring to be with and breed white men.

Most ethnics unfortunately have absorbed nigger culture.

Blkpillpress one of the highest iq posters if not the highest was non white

There is a couple exceptions but I mean in general
Yea ig. I’ve noticed the negros here tend to be higher iq compared to their counterparts.

Try not to suck-off the white man challenge

Difficulty: ethnic on incels.is

I'm white and dumb

I dont think that's true, there are a lot of fakecel Tyrones and Changs that are also based posters. But generally the best posters are fakecels

Everytime I see a high IQ or original poster here they always end up being white fakecel scum while all the trucel ethnics seem to make retarded low IQ threads that's a lot of copy and paste off others but there is some who are decent IQ. I guess women have their reasons for preferring to be with and breed white men.
Am I high IQ poster?

Blkpillpress one of the highest iq posters if not the highest was non white

I used to do live demonstrations, but recently my work has "slowed down".