Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal racepill I found on reddit.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
FnGqou3luBobJzXr8jkDhl_eebXsyeO60G4JrbPfdgI.jpg

Of course white men are talking all ethnic females, look at this comment too.

The mother is happy that the daughter is whitening their bloodline.

Last edited:
There's no love, only compromise. He'll give his height and bleach to her lineage, and she'll in turn give her the hips. Doesn't matter how rich, a sandnigger can't compete.

just have blue eyes and you are a slayer in the middle east

jfl same h0ez saying all white men are bad are now hopping on their cock

I wouldn't say that's a racepill tbh, doesn't apply to most whites.

It's a JBC pill, just be chad, which we already knew, she's just using the fact that he's white to virtue signal about being "Inclusive tehehe"
:feelsrope:

Bleached.com
It's a JBC pill
bruh JBW, I have seen a N.Korean qt with a 2/10 ginger fat whiteboi with fucked up teeth
Although I could agree with you to an extent if you actually mean JBW(Just be WASP(White Anglo Saxon Protestant)), while non Anglo Saxons may have a harder time using JBW to their advantage, they can still do it easily

I wouldn't say that's a racepill tbh, doesn't apply to most whites.

It's a JBC pill, just be chad, which we already knew, she's just using the fact that he's white to virtue signal about being "Inclusive tehehe"
:feelsrope:
Do you honestly believe he is Chad? His face is average at best and he doesn't look that tall.

Do you honestly believe he is Chad? His face is average at best and he doesn't look that tall.
He's above a chadlite but below a chad imo (only incrimentally above chadlite probably but still above) , i wouldn't personally say he's average. From the picture he looks to be around 5ft10 (i think the girls around 5ft7)

It's true.

He's above a chadlite but below a chad imo (only incrimentally above chadlite probably but still above) , i wouldn't personally say he's average. From the picture he looks to be around 5ft10 (i think the girls around 5ft7)
he's not tall, his eye area is subhuman, he just has good hair, and he's white of course.

It's true.

he's not tall, his eye area is subhuman, he just has good hair, and he's white of course.
not even kidding but every white guy i have seen that is blonde with that hair cut looks like a chad lite.

The real blackpill is that before getting married she used to fuck black guys on the reg

Can we stop promoting race mixing here? It's better to stay incel than stoop to such a low level.

So i can go to middle east, and bitches will all go crazy for 5'6 small framed manlet with blue eyes? You serious?
5'6 is only slightly short than the average man in most MENA countries, I'm sure you'll do fine.

They still deny jbw

may allah send her to the deepest pit of hell for the traitor she is inshallah

"Integrating is so so so important!"
PHXVQfe.gif

Of course she would want her family to be whitened. Everybody does including the nignogs who think white people be crazy dawg. Why would you not want to be taller, more intelligent, lighter skinned, and more attractive?

BLEACHED
He mogs that sand goblin hard.