Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal prom pill

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Prom

I still went to prom,but no girl from school wanted to go with me.I was still blue pilled enough to think i somehow deserved it,even though i was low in social status.What was your experience.

I didn't even go to the last day of school, I didn't want to see my classmates again after three years of bullying and beatings

I went to a school with almost no girls, we didn't even have a prom. An Autistic friend of mine got his first GF through prom.

nobody went to my prom with a date

Mine got cancelled bc not enough of people were willing to get tested for jewid 19 :feelskek::feelskek:. Thankfully, you aren't allowed to bring a date to a prom where I'm from

I didn't even go to the last day of school, I didn't want to see my classmates again after three years of bullying and beatings
I hated my school and everything.

I went to a school with almost no girls, we didn't even have a prom. An Autistic friend of mine got his first GF through prom.
We went to the shitty hotel and waitstaff treated us horribly while simultaneously flirting with young girls from our school.They served us some food worth like 5 bucks but we payed 50 each.