Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Pill for Gatekeeping Oldcels: Adulthood Starts Much Earlier than 21

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The average 18-year-old already has a job, a driver's license, planning to get a degree, even does drugs and alcohol, goes to parties, goes on dates, and in a majority of cases in an LTR, all just from overhearing normies brag in my classes. :feelskek:

Also, an 18-year-old male in most cases is indistinguishable from someone that's in their early 20s because the age of puberty in boys and girls has decreased to now 9-10 years old from all the processed foods and chemicals. :feelskek:

You have to be delusional to think adulthood starts at 21, it's just that we were not invited to the party. :blackpill:
@AFsShouldntExist @Transcended Trucel @yez @iamsubhuman @trying to ascend @Stopping@Nothing19

Last edited:
In more primitive times a man was considered fully mature at 15 so this makes sense, too bad most :bluepill: men at 15 are so ignorant of their situation, they already are at the starting line of the slaying race but nobody tells them :fuk:

Here in the UK most people probably party most at... 17-20. I'd say.

Adulthood in general... it's tougher on men because you have to do a lot more yourself to get anywhere. You have to be a lot more proactive than women or nothing will ever happen. EVER. lol

Women can pretty much just sit at a bar for 20 minutes and things will start to happen.

The average 18-year-old already has a job, a driver's license, planning to get a degree, even does drugs and alcohol, goes to parties, goes on dates, and in a majority of cases in an LTR, all just from overhearing normies brag in my classes. :feelskek:

Also, an 18-year-old male in most cases is indistinguishable from someone that's in their early 20s because the age of puberty in boys and girls has decreased to now 9-10 years old from all the processed foods and chemicals.

You have to be delusional to think adulthood starts at 21, it's just that we were not invited to the party. :blackpill:
@AFsShouldntExist @Transcended Trucel @yez @iamsubhuman @trying to ascend @Stopping@Nothing19
Based tbh. I already went to endocrinology and its official that I won't grow anymore.

Also, an 18-year-old male in most cases is indistinguishable from someone that's in their early 20s because the age of puberty in boys and girls has decreased to now 9-10 years old from all the processed foods and chemicals. :feelskek:

big truth. Sadly many of us realize this too late and suffer. During my early 20s I still was taking it too slow didn't get driver's license fast enough, didn't focus on optimizing long term plans and now I pay heavily with lower salary and no memories of youth.

Thank you for this post :panties::panties::panties::panties:

I am enraged with the normie gaslighting that they give incels where they pretend like adulthood starts at 30 years of age or something :feelskek::feelskek:
"HONEY, 23 YEARS OLD (not saying that's necessarily my age) IS STILL JUST A SMALL CHILD! YOU STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO GET INTO PARTYING AND RELATIONSHIPS!"
all of this is an utter lie to lull incels into false comfort over their sad life

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

this is true. If you have't completed these things in your 20's your already way behind

Just because people are forced to adopt aspects of adulthood by eighteen doesn't mean they'll think or behave like one.

In more primitive times a man was considered fully mature at 15 so this makes sense, too bad most :bluepill: men at 15 are so ignorant of their situation

Thank you for this post :panties::panties::panties::panties:

I am enraged with the normie gaslighting that they give incels where they pretend like adulthood starts at 30 years of age or something :feelskek::feelskek:
"HONEY, 23 YEARS OLD (not saying that's necessarily my age) IS STILL JUST A SMALL CHILD! YOU STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO GET INTO PARTYING AND RELATIONSHIPS!"
all of this is an utter lie to lull incels into false comfort over their sad life
I hate hearing that shit. I am 26 and even more depressed, ugly, isolated, and autistic than I ever have been before.

Chad and Stacy live life like a fucking hollywood movie, meanwhile mine is closer to a cartel beheading video. Just fucking brutal. :reeeeee:

Just because people are forced to adopt aspects of adulthood by eighteen doesn't mean they'll think or behave like one.
So then what are they? Children. :feelskek:
Low IQ agecuck reasoning. :feelstastyman:

But of course , Burgercel age of adulthood is retarded

In the past at 16 a boy was considered a man and had already a kid

Jfl not even mentioned here. :feelspuke: fucking makes me sick