Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal NTpill, chadlitecel/htn rotters

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
I'm seeing a lot of htns+ men walking alone like fucking apsies. It is over.
As an aspie I can detect fellow spergmen and it's beyond iver for us.
I see chadlites but their ajtistic body language make them seem off and mentally ill, despite their look these chadss rot alone, they can only get mentally ill 4/10 beckies at best. Jfl if you call that ascension.
good looking males literally virgin walking on the street with their headphones on and cucky posture, over
If these moids lookk depressed and inkwell as shit imagine how over it is for legit non NT subhumans

Last edited:
Edited cuz im low iqqq rn

I see chadlites but their ajtistic body language make them seem off and mentally ill, despite their look these chadss rot alone, they can only get mentally ill 4/10 beckies at best. Jfl if you call that ascension.
good looking males literally virgin walking on the street with their headphones and cucky posture, over
If these moids lookk depressed and inkwell as shit imagine how over it is for legit non NT subhumans

Mentally ill men are typically virgins, mentally ill toilets are typically sluts.

Edited again, boyos, feeling aurisric rn, feels autist, yeah, gotta go now

Reeling down the street rn, low inhib, normies look at me with disdain, but I still show off my negative inhib autism

forced marriages for the W

good looking males literally virgin walking on the street with their headphones and cucky posture, over
I see only manlets with girls nowadays.

JBM- just be Manlet
Nicholas cage laugh

NT Is Law , The NT Pill Absolutely Destroyed Me