Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brutal NEETcel murders his parents after they find out his job and his life was a lie

What a fuckin retard. He could've moved to China and gotten paid just for being white. Be it english teacher, model, or actor. He wouldn't even need a high school diploma.

Or he could have moved to SF and instantly landed a noodlewhore on the various dating apps, and possibly some white foids with his looks.
He had a girlfriend already (a fact that @52baldcurryjanitor doesn't want to confront). Maybe she left him?

its deeper than that. White parents SUCK! I BET YOU MY LIFE this guy had no girlfriend! White parents when confronted DO NOT CARE. You can ask "hey boomer white parents, are you aware your son is 25, possibly virgin, never had a girlfriend is alone and isolated 24/7. Aren't you a bit concerned for your son?" white parents will LITERALLY shrug their shoulders and look indifferent. They will sit on their fat ass engaging in surrogate activites/watching fox news rather than help their own son. Hispanic parents on the other hand WILL tie up and kidnap a girl back from mexico for their little fat burrito son. Frankly I encourage you mayocels to dump your parents in nursing homes. You guys will be 45 and virgin and spent your life/prime rotting. So let your parents rot when the "autumn years" come for them.
eh sure but it's no excuse for killing someone

eh sure but it's no excuse for killing someone
his parents "killed" him metaphorically. being 25, virgin, isolated 24/7 like a prisoner is no way to live.
He had a girlfriend already (a fact that @52baldcurryjanitor doesn't want to confront). Maybe she left him?
she probably hated his guts a mexican girl would lick your asshole in a heartbeat (if you are lucky enough to get with her) Met a tyrone at a bar when he was hammered he said: "my mexican wife would do ANYTHING for me she would lick my asshole clean!" granted he was shitfaced drunk but normies are the MOST HONEST when they are shit-faced
Can vouch for this. Boomer white parents do not care about their children.
my kike dad did not teach me to socialize and just made me do school. He now says it fucked me up but he says: "just go to grocery stores to meet women brah"
!ban bragging fag curry spotted
LEGIT I would rather be a 5ft2 balding indian janitor with a 2 inch dick than a 5foot6 italian right now. Curry parents will give you a wife while we italians fight for scraps. Italian women HATE italian men.

Last edited:
AASvKVM.img

"In reality, prosecutors say, Mr Halderson was spending his time playing video games. He had never worked at an insurance company, there was no SpaceX job, and he had failed out of community college after just one semester.

Eventually, Mr Halderson’s father, Bart Halderson, began to catch on to the lies. But right when he was about to confront his son, prosecutors say, Mr Halderson shot him dead, and then killed his mother, Krista Halderson, when she came home."

Dam, NEETcels be going crazy today
he was a NEET dropout and yet he still had a girlfriend JBW is real

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back