Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal nature pill: Insects are hated because theyre ugly!

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
5982-495x640.jpg

american-cockroach.jpg

silverfish-3.jpg

peoples initial reaction when seeing these creatures is to stomp and them and kill them. yes, KILL them. most foids (and to be fair, men too) run in fear, scream, and cry when they see something that looks like one of these around. the bottom line is that Nature just didnt intend for ugly things to be liked. embrace the nature pill. even incels hate other ugly things and want to kill them, kek.

now compare your reaction from seeing those creature to your reaction from seeing these:

web1_M-Sealion-EDH-170428.jpg

baby-ele1.jpg

10f2d59bbc3c977d25edb32507adbc2d.jpg

i bet you wanna cuddle and pet some of these creatures and get very close to them, dont you?

its over for insels

l6s8lski2gh11.jpg

I actually think humans have a instinctual response to insects because they pack nasty venoms.

@knajjd
I actually think humans have a instinctual response to insects because they pack nasty venoms.

Ugly=distant to us genetically

That's why we find mammals cute because they are very closer to us.

That's why you see with better eyes your own race than the others, well that should be like that but mainstream media exist and brainwash ethnics with whites 24/7.

Last edited:
I have pet Madagascar Hissing Roaches, they are the only pet ugly enough to be family.

You made a good observation. By the way, I'm sure that if the devil had blue eyes and blonde hair, instead of tail and horn, people's concept and opinion about him along history would be tottaly different

lookism even in animals jfl

Incorrect, humans have no prob bonding with VERTEBRAE species which includes Reptiles, birds and mammalians

Low Iq cope if you think mammalians didn't evolve the natural urge to kill things with exoskeletons, humans in the end are nothing more than beings controlled by their feelings

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE

Ugly=distant to us genetically

That's why we find mammals cute because they are very closer to us.

That's why you see with better eyes your own race than the others, well that should be like that but mainstream media exist and brainwash ethnics with whites 24/7.

They're also everywhere and annoying.

Incorrect, humans have no prob bonding with VERTEBRAE species which includes Reptiles, birds and mammalians

Low Iq cope if you think mammalians didn't evolve the natural urge to kill things with exoskeletons, humans in the end are nothing more than beings controlled by their feelings

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE
Legit. It's basically mammals first, then vertebrates, then others. I can't kill a rat, or even a geecko, but as much as I also avoid killing insects and arachinids, yeah, killing them doesn't feel nearly as bad.

There are some exceptions though (mainly based on looks). Butterflies and ladybugs are usually not killed, killing insects like these feels bad. Yeah, lookism is fucking everywhere.

Oh shit the insectpill

Some insects are just flatout dangerous, roaches eat our food, bring diseases, bed bugs drink our blood, silverfish feed on eye liquids, a spider bite can potentially fuck your day up to oblivion or flatout kill you if its venomous enough
There's are a reason why we wanna kill these messy fuckers

Bee's on the other hand, people can be afraid of bee's but no one really tries to kill a bee when he sees one, because we know they keep the world turning around
Ants, I love fucking ants
Of course we dont have these crazy firestinger ants in europe
But ants are organized, they all have their roles, they're doing something they're not just blindly scurrying around, they're always on a mission, I love these fuckers

Last edited:
It's over for insectcels.

Legit. It's basically mammals first, then vertebrates, then others. I can't kill a rat, or even a geecko, but as much as I also avoid killing insects and arachinids, yeah, killing them doesn't feel nearly as bad.

There are some exceptions though (mainly based on looks). Butterflies and ladybugs are usually not killed, killing insects like these feels bad. Yeah, lookism is fucking everywhere.

Zoom in and look at those butterflies and lady bugs

You wouldn't be so bad killing them if they were 1:1 and you can clearly see their unmammalian form forcing you to want to hunt it to extinction

Lookism in action.

Yes pretty much. We evolved to hate certain creatures because of dangers e.g. roaches, rats, spiders, snakes, etc.

Its the same as what makes some abimals pets vs what makes other animals cattle

I don't agree with most of what vegans say but this "why do you kill this and pet that" argument is pretty much unbreakable indeed.

It never began for insels.

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE

High IQ. Also insects are actually adorable. Just look at this. I just want to pet it.

jumping-spiders-macro-photography-thomas-shahan-18.jpg

Were you banned for your gay AF sig? Hope so.

Low IQ post.
You mixed up the causes and consequences boyo :feelsbadman: