Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal namepill

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
So I started working a new part time job today and we have name tags. A customer asked me what my name was randomly and I was like “fuck not this shit” and I told her how to pronounce my name. She smiled and said “that’s nice”.

ABSOLUTELY BROOTAL my niggas. She wanted to mock me for having a weird name.

I’m seething rn, I’m in the line waiting to buy a rope

How was she mocking you by saying it was nice, and starting a voluntary conversation? :feelsUgh:

I swear you're trolling with this bragging about foids randomly striking up a dialogue with you. :feelssus:

I wish I had a beautiful giant southern Indian surname

How was she mocking you by saying it was nice, and starting a voluntary conversation? :feelsUgh:

I swear you're trolling with this bragging about foids randomly striking up a dialogue with you. :feelssus:
Cope
He’s based
indeed
I wish I had a beautiful giant southern Indian surname
kys favela monkey cause I would too if I was an Indian like you
He mogs me with his NTness for being able to have such conversation with foids so easily, and being engaged with first. :smonk:
I’m very non NT tbh

brutal racepill. us curries always have this problem. Although my name isn't the worst compared to most currylosssuses

You've made three threads so far about foids complimenting or conversating with you. :society:
Hmm what would that mean
brutal racepill. us curries always have this problem. Although my name isn't the worst compared to most currylosssuses
mogs me
I wish it was like some med name like Antonio or Sergio so I could larp