Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Brutal mogpill] How the hell are we supposed to have self esteem when our lives are night and day different from any decent looking man?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Alot of women will admit that they enjoy sucking dick. These are the same women that find the idea of even talking or being near ugly men like us, repulsive and disgusting.
That is the polarizing difference in ugly mens lives and chadlites+. The life mog is absolutely brutal when you think about it.

Imagine a foid actually wanting to suck your dick. This thought made me suicidal to think about. :cryfeels::feelscry:

They're plenty of fish in the sea :soy: everyone has a chance to find LOVE:soy::soy:

We aren’t suppose to know so much about the mating lives of everyone else. There was a study done on this, I forget who posted about it though. But apparently the study showed that when some species of animals (can’t remember which) were aware that only a small selection of them (the males) were getting all the sex from the females, the rest of the males became infuriated/depressed.

A foid will suck Chad's dick even if he hasn't showered in a week.

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/DoubtfulAlertPorcupineBabyRage

Nasty creatures.

Nice find. You proved my point
Fuark this is brutal. Ruined my day
@Personalityinkwell @TallCelFag
Giphy 2

We aren’t suppose to know so much about the mating lives of everyone else. There was a study done on this, I forget who posted about it though. But apparently the study showed that when some species of animals (can’t remember which) were aware that only a small selection of them (the males) were getting all the sex from the females, the rest of the males became infuriated/depressed.
Sex has always been a societal taboo for a very good reason.

I take pride in not wanting to stick my dick in these toilets

If they don't want to suck it, good, I didn't want them to suck it

Fuck chads, grow old, then die of breast cancer, whore.

May it be a miserable ending for you and may you rot in hell for eternity

I'll be moneymaxing, buying sex robots, and impregnating artificial wombs instead of your womb

Getting your dick sucked probably feels heavenly. Too bad my genetics won’t let me get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back