Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL MEEKSPILL: Female guard lets 6'10 murderer serving life out to "have a new life with him", and hides him in her house for 2 weeks.

TFD!

Not even funny anymore this shit is depressing.

The daily dark triadpill

Nothing surprising

"But of course, women are never at fault. Women can never be wrong. And of course women are totally capable of "guarding" criminal thugs in prison!"

"But of course, women are never at fault. Women can never be wrong. And of course women are totally capable of "guarding" criminal thugs in prison!"
View attachment 1228983
Now let's see a 5'2 turbomanlet try to "manipulate" and "gaslight" a woman like this and see what happens:feelskek::feelskek:.

Peak clown world moment :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

At this point I am not even angry, I am laughing so hard right now about how absurd this all shit is.

Now let's see a 5'2 turbomanlet try to "manipulate" and "gaslight" a woman like this and see what happens:feelskek::feelskek:.
the title is misleading, she did not get in love with him and risk everything to cover for him because he was 6'10, she couldn't care less about his height, in fact she likes short (5'10) men and it just so happens despite his height this man was ideal for her.

Did you know he was the inmate that take the most showers everyday?

Did you know that his favorite hobby was touching grass every time he could?

so what if he's a murderer or anything, she was IN LOVE, guys, IN LOVE, DOESN'T THAT JUSTIFY EVERYTHING?

Anyway, here you all have a Napoleon complex and won't ever understand the struggles this GENTLE GIANT suffered through his life.

Last edited:
the title is misleading, she did not get in love with him and risk everything to cover for him because he was 6'10, she couldn't care less about his height, in fact she likes short (5'10) men and it just so happens despite his height this man was ideal for her.

Did you know he was the inmate that take the most showers everyday?

Did you know that his favorite hobby was touching grass every time he could?

so what if he's a murderer or anything, she was IN LOVE, guys, IN LOVE, DOESN'T THAT JUSTIFY EVERYTHING?

Anyway, here you all have a Napoleon complex and won't ever understand the struggles this GENTLE GIANT suffered through his life.
The guy who wrote this should unironically get paid for that:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

He has tall personality

Guys I am losing it, I am overdosing on KEK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Good that you can KEK on it tbh. I usually overdose on rage.
Usually I would be angry too, but when it comes to Meeks and how absurd his whole situation is and how low clown world can get, I just can't this shit serious anymore :feelskek:

What the fuck am I seeing. Did I just make a grand scientific discovery? Did I just find a redditor that acknowledges the absurdity of foids? Did I just find a rare species of redditors that are not cucks? Guys, I think I hit the jackpot!
That subreddit is pretty much the only based one on Reddit.

Just have your expectations of life shattered n your ideals tossed into the gutter bro

View attachment 1228983
They need to decide whether women are as capable as men or whether they are retarded enough to always be "manipulated" like this.

Steven Van De Velde: Child Rapist. convicted rapist and pedophile who was sentenced to 4 years but only spent 12 months in prison for raping a 12 year old

He was given the chance to resume his career as a beach volleyball player, allowed to compete in the Olympics, gets a wife and has a daughter with her.

Jeremy Meeks: Weapon charges, robbery and corporal injury to a child, assaulting a 16-year-old boy to near death and his gang shot and killed a mother's 15 year old son while he was playing basketball during his gangbanging days in 2004.

Bailed out of prison, lands a successful modelling career, gets to walk in designer shows, party on luxury yachts, marries a billionaires daughter who he then cheats on and divorces, and is forgiven right after and the estranged wife keeps his child.

Oh, but it's all about "personality" and "hard work" right? Except when it comes to chads. Apparently, you can rape a child, nearly kill a teenager, or even be involved in the death of someone else's child, and still get handed everything on a silver platter—as long as you’ve got the right look.

In March 2016, Van de Velde pleaded guilty at Aylesbury Crown Court to three counts of child rape, specifically the charge of rape of a child under the age of 13. The judge sentenced Van de Velde to four years' imprisonment and placed him on the UK sex offender registry, where his name remains.[9] During his sentencing remarks, the judge said, "Your hopes of representing your country [as an Olympic athlete] now lie as a shattered dream" and "he has lost a stellar sports career being branded a rapist. Plainly it is a career end for him".[10]
Under a treaty between the Netherlands and UK, Van de Velde was transferred to the Netherlands to serve his sentence. The sentence was adjusted in line with Dutch law, and the charge of rape was substituted for one referring to ontucht ("sexual acts that violate social-ethical norms").[11][12] After serving 13 months of his original four year sentence, he was released from prison.[8] Until 1 July 2024, Dutch law only recognised rape if force was involved.[13]

13 months in prison. Just be Chad.

We really gotta keep cunts out of security and policing jobs man they are absolutely useless and do fuck all

We really gotta keep cunts out of security and policing jobs man they are absolutely useless and do fuck all
This. If you wanna have a good laugh just watch UK female cops try and fight criminals

This. If you wanna have a good laugh just watch UK female cops try and fight criminals
Fuck diversity hires man, literally the most retarded shit ever invented

Oh, but it's all about "personality" and "hard work" right? Except when it comes to chads. Apparently, you can rape a child, nearly kill a teenager, or even be involved in the death of someone else's child, and still get handed everything on a silver platter—as long as you’ve got the right look.
You are responsible for your own misery, inkwell. Women can sense your sexist thoughts. They just know that you feel entitled to their bodies. They can pick up on these things. Yes, Van De Velde and Meeks raped and assaulted children, but they never disrespected women or felt entitled to sex. They are actually good men deep down. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Women truly are dumb whores wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back