Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal lookspill for currycels

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXIndia/comments/188m9dv/do_i_32f_have_cold_feet_with_my_bf_35m_or_that/

I want to be in a relationship and I want to get serious with someone.
32 yo foid is starting to feel the biological clock, is now ready to 'settle down'
Bf treats me right and is incredibly respectful and supportive. He is everything I wanted my partner to be like.
Wow, sounds like a great guy! What could possibly be wrong?
Except I don’t find him physically attractive.
Aaand there we have it. He's ugly.
I am attracted to him when in private. But when we’re out in public or see our pictures together, I feel like I’m not physically attracted to him.
Bitch is ashamed to be out in public with him :feelskek:
She doesn't actually want a 'nice guy' with a 'good personality', she wants a hot Chad to increase her status.
I also know there are attractive looking people on dating apps with similar bio as my bf.
Fucking brutal. The foid is already halfway out the door. :feelshaha: She already found a hotter guy.
And I wonder if this happens to others, that when they’re with someone if they start thinking of other people they could potentially be
Verbatim pair bonding theory. She is irreparably damaged from having hundreds of options and now she cannot ever love or be happy anymore. She'll always wonder if she could find a better guy.

IT will never touch this.

You've taken a sample of one person, although i am sure most are like her.

The premise is either women want to continuously upgrade or wish they could.

Therefore ugly men can't get commitment from women or their women wish they
could get someone better.