Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Location Pill

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I live in Turkey.
@Cuyen @muharremabi @Golden @MentalistKebab
I just feel cant stand it it only gets worse and worse.
I just saw new taxes for consoles and stuff. They want 50% tax. Just why fuck let me cope. Im not a console cel but it is just brutal.
A min. wage cel needs to work for 3 months and he needs to save up all his money to get a new ps5.
i know that most wont read this.
Fuck this chance in life why i have to live here fuck. This economical problems are hitting me hard and i havent even started making money. Im afraid that i will be incel and poor cel for life. Average USA cel mogs me so hard i will never have that comfort.
I actually feel like an incel next to chads.

And im not too poor im in middle class income but i feel it really hard tbh.
@muharremabi can tell you guys things about this better than me, he has a harder life.

I went to Istanbul years ago

Brutal taxpill

I went to Istanbul years ago
I mean, some parts of İstanbul is really nice but we got fucked so hard in the last 3 years i literally went normal to poor in 3 years and my parents are gonna lose their jobs.

My condolences economy is bad here too

I mean, some parts of İstanbul is really nice but we got fucked so hard in the last 3 years i literally went normal to poor in 3 years and my parents are gonna lose their jobs.

My condolences brocel

I was already a poor fuck and now I'm even poorer. To be honest with you, I'm just looking for ways to flee to the west even if I have to carry ten kilos of cocaine in my asshole

is it just temporary cus of the coronavirus

is it just temporary cus of the coronavirus
the 50 percent tax is temp. but after that they are gonna make it a perma 20 percent tax.
Most turks already have hard time buying new devices and its just makes it even worse.

the 50 percent tax is temp. but after that they are gonna make it a perma 20 percent tax.
Most turks already have hard time buying new devices and its just makes it even worse.
:giga:

turkey hates incels

lots of people shit on the US here but take for granted that it’s much better than a 2nd/ 3rd world

I live in Turkey.
I just saw new taxes for consoles and stuff. They want 50% tax. Just why fuck let me cope. Im not a console cel but it is just brutal.
A min. wage cel needs to work for 3 months and he needs to save up all his money to get a new ps5.
Fuck this chance in life why i have to live here fuck. This economical problems are hitting me hard and i havent even started making money. Im afraid that i will be incel and poor cel for life. Average USA cel mogs me so hard i will never have that comfort.

@muharremabi can tell you guys things about this better than me, he has a harder life.
I fear I am going to struggle with food in the future at this rate, we can't cope with food, we can't cope with tech
The average guy here has to suffer till his mid 30's, only then he can hope to be independent, in big cities it is impossible to rent a place with normal income
Every goddamn day is the same, I have no hope from the future, now I am expected to work my life away until I die

I also live in the thirdworld bro... it's brutal ngl

Sounds like hell tbh

The average guy here has to suffer till his mid 30's, only then he can hope to be independent

I got my first job at 27. And i was lucky,half of the people around my age are unemployed in my country, and i bet 90% of incels. I didnt expect to get a job until my 30´s tbh. I had to sacrifice my 20´s just studying tho. I think inceldom and studying 12 hours per day for years ruined my sanity beyond repair. And drugs, of course lol

You guys definelty should try to come to the west anyway. Turkey (and Afrika) are just wild. Third world countries are hell. Europe is close to Turkey. You should try. You know english, i bet its not something common there, you must be High IQ. Good luck.

Cheap living in Magog. $800 USD a month outside of Tubal. That includes most everything: shelter - food - WiFi.

Looks like a chill place.

Yes, best kept secret in the world. Not far from Turkey. You can stay for six months with having only a passport.

2:30

Last edited:
I got my first job at 27. And i was lucky,half of the people around my age are unemployed in my country, and i bet 90% of incels. I didnt expect to get a job until my 30´s tbh. I had to sacrifice my 20´s just studying tho. I think inceldom and studying 12 hours per day for years ruined my sanity beyond repair. And drugs, of course lol

You guys definelty should try to come to the west anyway. Turkey (and Afrika) are just wild. Third world countries are hell. Europe is close to Turkey. You should try. You know english, i bet its not something common there, you must be High IQ. Good luck.
I will try after I get my degree, but as an ugly, midde eastern man I doubt any land would welcome me
Studying for long periods of time is the norm here aswell, it is the price one has to pay to get into college, both @Blacktarpill and @muharremabi are studying for that reason I believe

I will try after I get my degree, but as an ugly, midde eastern man I doubt any land would welcome me
Studying for long periods of time is the norm here aswell, it is the price one has to pay to get into college, both @Blacktarpill and @muharremabi are studying for that reason I believe
Yeah, im screwed if i dont get into uni

Yes, best kept secret in the world. Not far from Turkey. You can stay for six months with having only a passport.

2:30

Fuark this looks so lifefuel. I might try it in few years

I fear I am going to struggle with food in the future at this rate, we can't cope with food, we can't cope with tech
The average guy here has to suffer till his mid 30's, only then he can hope to be independent, in big cities it is impossible to rent a place with normal income
Every goddamn day is the same, I have no hope from the future, now I am expected to work my life away until I die
This tbh, if you're not intelligent, studying is not the way to escape from this hell. You need to do illegal things. I've already accepted the fact that i am low IQ and its over but i'm still trying because i have no other choice. Many people here study with the hope of becoming teachers and nurses etc. so that they won't end up becoming homeless or minimumwagecuck. I will never be satisfied with my life because i have so many problems both mentally and physical. And fixing these problems before it is too late seems very unlikely.

I live in Turkey.

I cant fully relate to you guys because I am still leeching off my parents but you are right. Average guy here has little to no way to cope.
I am lucky in that regard since my coping mechanism is just my phone and internet and sometimes eating from outside. And at the last one I can see the effects of bad economy clearly.

Average westerncel here probably doesnt get why my father is scolding me because I spend like 1.5 $ on a kebab once in a week.

And I am like the cheapest person I know. I dont get new clothes, I never had a laptop or PS console, I dont go out with friends usually (this one is involuntary but you get the point).
This tbh, if you're not intelligent, studying is not the way to escape from this hell. You need to do illegal things. I've already accepted the fact that i am low IQ and its over but i'm still trying because i have no other choice. Many people here study with the hope of becoming teachers and nurses etc. so that they won't end up becoming homeless or minimumwagecuck. I will never be satisfied with my life because i have so many problems both mentally and physical. And fixing these problems before it is too late seems very unlikely.

I am not studymaxxing rn but if I did I could go to some med school with guranteed high pay considering my grade history. But I dont think I could continue studying at uni. I mean how can you cope for 6 years when your peers going to parties, having sex etc ?

All this for what, being a high quality wagecuck ? Later sucking at betabuxxing cuz I am not NT ?

I would rather neetmax like @knajjd . I mean its my parents responsibility. They created me without thinking too much.

I would rather neetmax like @knajjd . I mean its my parents responsibility. They created me without thinking too much.
Yeah but neetmaxing won't last long if your parents' income is average or below average. One day they will be dead if you have no inheritance from them then you will no longer be able to afford neet lifestyle and even become a homeless guy or have to wagecuck in manual labor jobs. If you have rich parents like knajjd then i can see why you chose this as an option.

Well thank god for PC gaming

Yeah but neetmaxing won't last long if your parents' income is average or below average. One day they will be dead if you have no inheritance from them then you will no longer be able to afford neet lifestyle and even become a homeless guy or have to wagecuck in manual labor jobs. If you have rich parents like knajjd then i can see why you chose this as an option.
Income is below average for sure. Properties are above average tho. And in the worst case I will use Eppley shotgun implant
:feelsthink::feelsthink:

I don't live in Asia, but I mainly by my games from Steam to play on my PC. Luckily, for the past 2 years, I burned over 100 movies and downloaded tons of documentaries onto my computer, so I'll be able to stay occupied for quite some time.

Still, my condolences. It always sucks to hear that other people struggle this much economically. I do hope that things get better for you.

Brutal as fuck

Wouldn't work cuz i have a feeling my grandfather and grandmother secretly hates me.
doesnt matter tbh just kidnap a girl from there, take her virginity and demand to marry her theory ngl

I live in Turkey.

Portuguese but born in Brazil here. I feel you. Shit's crazy here too, and our economy is also fucked. 1 BRL = 1.30 Turkish lira, so we're almost as fucked. Plus the Corona shitstorm has skyrocketed the Euros and the dollars.