Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal language failopill, Americans think Iberia and Italy are as dysfunctional and poor as LatAm

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatifalthist/comments/11kh75m/why_is_france_the_only_serious_latin_country/

Jfl :feelskek: . Italy, Portugal and Spain are all first world, developed, high income service-based economies, but, because Latinos in the US are a low-income underclass and LatAm is almost completely a collection of poor shitholes, Americans just believe that all countries which speak Spanish or Portuguese or anything similar to that like Italian are just as poor and underdeveloped. The dude even seems to believe that fucking Romania, of all shitholes:lul:, is richer and better run than those countries, as he specifically says that Iberians "are poor and only recently becoming organized countries:feelskek:", and Italy "is a paper tiger:feelshaha:", while for Romania, all he can think of is "rough history:feelskek::feelskek:".

Absolutely brutal language failo when your rich, high-income country is believed by Americans to be even poorer and more pathetic than fucking Romania just because you speak the same language(s) as their favourite group of exploited third-world slaves:feelshaha::feelskek:.

On 4chan niggas would make fun of italians saying that they live in favelas :lul::lul::lul: italians live in favelas lmao :lul:

Well i have heard parts of portugal and southern italy are around the same level as Poland and Slovakia, They are not as bad as Romania and Bulgaria tho.

Iberians & Italians aren't even the same race as Latinos :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Embarrassed of my country once again mang:feelshaha:

Per capita nominal GDP of some nations..

USA: $75,000

France: $42,000

Italy: $33,000
Spain: $29,000
Portugal: $24,000

Greece: $20,000
Poland: $19,000
Romania: $15,000

Argentina: $13,000
Bulgaria: $12,000

Mexico: $10,000
Brazil: $8,000

Per capita nominal GDP of some nations..

USA: $75,000

France: $42,000

Italy: $33,000
Spain: $29,000
Portugal: $24,000

Greece: $20,000
Poland: $19,000
Romania: $15,000

Argentina: $13,000
Bulgaria: $12,000

Mexico: $10,000
Brazil: $8,000
holy fuck how is Italy that low

holy fuck how is Italy that low

Ya when Italy was a normal West European country they made it up to 85-90% of the US per capita GDP in the early 90's. But then I think they started going back to their old ways.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatifalthist/comments/11kh75m/why_is_france_the_only_serious_latin_country/

Jfl :feelskek: . Italy, Portugal and Spain are all first world, developed, high income service-based economies, but, because Latinos in the US are a low-income underclass and LatAm is almost completely a collection of poor shitholes, Americans just believe that all countries which speak Spanish or Portuguese or anything similar to that like Italian are just as poor and underdeveloped. The dude even seems to believe that fucking Romania, of all shitholes:lul:, is richer and better run than those countries, as he specifically says that Iberians "are poor and only recently becoming organized countries:feelskek:", and Italy "is a paper tiger:feelshaha:", while for Romania, all he can think of is "rough history:feelskek::feelskek:".

Absolutely brutal language failo when your rich, high-income country is believed by Americans to be even poorer and more pathetic than fucking Romania just because you speak the same language(s) as their favourite group of exploited third-world slaves:feelshaha::feelskek:.

ah yes the notorious American education system.

Btw EU as a whole is richer and bigger economy than USA. If they get an EU army then USA can go suck eggs and we wont have to deal with their crap anymore

This might actually be one of the most retarded reddit posts i've ever seen lmao. Which is saying something

Last edited:
The dude even seems to believe that fucking Romania, of all shitholes:lul:

Romania is literally a Latin country, their name literally translates to "Land of the Romans", you can't get any more Latin than that.

Latin American countries aren't dirt poor, my family is from Latin America and while they're relatively poor their economies are comparable to those of Eastern Europe, not Black Africa. Plus relative to Northern Europe most of Latin Europe does look poor, but that's still not globally poor.

Don't forget that most non-Greek debt issues in the EU come from Latin Europe.

Latin American countries aren't dirt poor
True. Just look at Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, and southern Brazil. They are superior to Detroit, California, and the American southwestern region in general.

Heh, didnt knew that Romania has latin-based language. Every day you learn something new.. not like i would be able to use it anywhere, oh well

American education

Bahamas (almost all black) has a higher hdi than chile and Uruguay, how do you explain that? Not trying to cause a fight, curious to know your thoughts
Honestly, I don't know much about Bahamas. Blacks left alone can rarely govern themselves (Haiti, Detroit, Baltimore, Sub-Saharan Africa, etc), but it's possible that a minority of Blacks managed to.

I don't feel threatened by Blacks prospering. If race is irrelevant and success is all about culture and opportunities, so be it. But it doesn't appear to be the case when we look at the world and take the statistics and studies into account.

To quote an unknown author: "Race is not a social construct; society is a racial construct."

Perhaps if the stereotypical ghetto niggers were exterminated, Black prosperity would increase dramatically. But every Black who deviates from the thug norm is called an Uncle Tom. So there it is.

If they get an EU army then USA can go suck eggs and we wont have to deal with their crap anymore
Pretty much. Even when you look at the arguments why the EU isn't considered a superpower on the level of the US, the only reasons that anyone can give is that it doesn't have united armed forces under it and a united foreign policy. It literally has everything else needed to be a rival to the US, apart from an army and a united voice on the international stage. If that gets all solved, the US will simply get another rival.

Latin American countries aren't dirt poor, my family is from Latin America and while they're relatively poor their economies are comparable to those of Eastern Europe, not Black Africa. Plus relative to Northern Europe most of Latin Europe does look poor, but that's still not globally poor.
True. Though, since I'm a Slavcel, "comparable to Eastern Europe" pretty much means "grinding poverty to complain about" to me:feelskek:.

But yeah. Speaking strictly from a global perspective, Latin American countries are pretty average. Some richer, some poorer, but still noncomparable to Subsaharan Africa.