Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal kisspill: why you need girls for a healthy microbiome

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What is the most important thing that mates subconsciously seek out in each other...

A UNIQUE IMMUNE SYSTEM

This is something that you subconsciously know. Why is it instinct for people who are sexually attracted to each other to want to kiss? Is it just a coincidence? Societal programming?

NOPE

81c89865-25ce-4b33-96ea-edeca9c3eae0-gif.741499

it’s to suckle all the sweet enzymes and shit and build a strong immune system.

so in short if you’re not tongue kissing bitches on the daily you’re basically unhealthy af

sources:

I suppose my immune system will decay into that of a hiv-ridden faggot's.

I'm adamantly anti-kiss. Jomon tribes and sub-Saharan Africans never kissed until late 18th century. It's just a stupid ass Eurocentric thing that was benefitial for (((them))) to export to the whole world.

Kissing also depends on chemicals and shit, incels taste worse than Chads. Another reason not to ever kiss.

I guess kissing prostitutes worked. :feelzez:

I guess kissing prostitutes worked. :feelzez:
:feelspuke:
I'm adamantly anti-kiss. Jomon tribes and sub-Saharan Africans never kissed until late 18th century. It's just a stupid ass Eurocentric thing that was benefitial for (((them))) to export to the whole world.

Kissing also depends on chemicals and shit, incels taste worse than Chads. Another reason not to ever kiss.
:)

Somewhat related.
An article that implies that roasties should get abortions to improve their immune system.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM INKWELL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

just kiss a whore who sucked a bunch of dicks that day theory
Imagine thinking that people in general are neat :lul:. An analogy to this is how some women are with chads with disgusting habits, but they let it go because of their appearance. If the whore is very hot, I could not care less.:feelsYall:

it's a really weird thing to do when you think about it, I remember once reading an article where they showed what's kissing is to a bunch of amazon tribes and they found it very disgusting.

I take probiotics sometimes.
That might have the same effect as kissing.

Tongue kisses me

Kissing is gross af and if the girl isn’t a virgin (statistically around 90% most likely) it’s kind of gay aswell. Not gonna say it, but being KHHV sounds kind of better while looking at this jif in your post. At least you’re not getting dirty whoregerms like this. Also giving “head” to a female is HOLYFUCKINGSHIT level of disgusting and I’d rather take a bullet than do this disgusting act.

so in short if you’re not tongue kissing bitches on the daily you’re basically unhealthy af
Nah only ugly, I never get sick or should I say rarely.
Good looks don’t necessarily mean a better immune system.
It’s you face lol at thinking foids are some type of health scanner.

There's no kiss for my immunity!
There's no kiss for my immunity!

article sounds pretty jewish ngl never had the urge to lick some bitches tongue nglngl

Just lick a toilet seat.

I swear I've already seen this thread before

I kiss my cat. I absorb the feline microbiome, become one with the apex predator of its weight class. My immune system is strong and infused with toxoplasmosis.

Best thing you can expect from a foid is all three types of hepatitis, herpes and gonorrhea.

What if you kiss dudes instead

Fecal transplant costs like 6k in UK, for literally shit, God damn rich cunts pricing everything up yo.

Maybe that's why I am suffering from autoimmune diseases. My own immune system going ER on me for not exchanging microbiomes.