Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal jbw pill

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
so i was in the car with my mom and her friend travelling back home from a wedding. while we were in the car, we passed by a restaurant it was a fined dine. It was very well decorated and many customers were in. So while we were passing by the restaurant, my mothers friend noticed that there were many white people in the restaurant and said "Wow this place must be exotic and fancy and the food must taste really good because there are a lot of white people in here" and my my mum agreed to her. Now i bet if it was some curries sitting in the restaurant no one would care and in fact people would think the food will taste like shit and the place is a low end place not worth visiting. But white people, "oh it's exotic and higher end." I hate being curry, everyday i ask God what did i do wrong in my previous life to be born curry. And also why do ethnics think white people are better and more classy lol. And everything related to white people is seen better.

aint reading that essay

what is jbw

Also, OP writes very badly.

Wisconsin Cuisine:

Tandoor

This is why white genocide is a good thing.