Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL JBB PILL (just be brown): white foids are going to ethnic countries for sex

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
This JB foid that my sister knew was having trouble getting a boyfriend. She is white and thin and JB so I don't see how she was having any problems. Maybe she's retarded. Anyway, it was making her super depressed so on her family's trip to Mexico she found some sleezy Mexican guy at her resort who agreed to take her virginity. Afterwards she was bragging about it on snapchat to her friends who all thought she was a sleezy whore jfl. Man, if she was that easy, maybe I should of shot my shot with her. But it's too late now, I won't settle for some swarthoid's sloppy seconds. It almost kind of reminds me of when I went to europe to lose my virginity to prostitutes. I mean, what's the difference?

Apparantly, this is like a regular thing white foids are doing now. White foids from Europe, North America, and Australia are going to places like Southern Europe, SEA, Latin America, and Africa to fuck swarthoid men.

I think this flies in the face of the traditional narrative that ethnics are more unattractive than whites. White foids are literally leaving white chads behind to go smash SEAniggers and spics.

IT IS NOTHIN JUST RANDOM FUCKING VILE NASTY FILTHY UGLY GROSS MINDLESS DUMB FUCKING $10 HOOKER THROW BRICK OF SULPHURIC ACID AT HER GROSS SNOUT AND BRUTALLY RAPE HER IN ALL FUCKING HOLES UNTIL MENTAL BREAKDOWN THEN UTILIZTE THAT SLUT IN WASTE INCINERATOR (IN VIDEO GAME)

JBW copers on suicide watch

tyrone only

Funny how feminists don't scream about exploitation when white women buy sex. No, no they don't.

Reverse SEAmaxxing. :giga::feelsrope:

Life fuel for me

-a half white half Mexican guy

literally doesnt happen at all or happens at like 0.01% the rate males do it

white women are statistically the most loyal to their race, then blacks, then latinas, then asians

4% of white women exclude their own race

40% of asian women exlcude their own race

Sex Tourism in Africa: Kenya's Booming Industry, found that out of the sex tourists surveyed, 61% were between the ages of 46–50, 31–35 (3%) being the youngest age bracket. Of the background of these women surveyed 22% were from Germany, 19% from Italy, and 15% from the Netherlands. In addition 71% of those surveyed were revisiting the destination. In gauging the reasoning for sex touring, Kibicho summarizes that women who feel rejected by men in the developed countries for being "overweight and older" find that in Kenya this is suddenly reversed. There they are "romanced", appreciated and "loved" by men.[16]

its literally 50 year old fat women:feelskek:

White bitches loved getting permanently stretched by BBC

Western European foids don't even have to go to third-world countries to be fucked by ethnic guys, they're already there :feelskek:

Sex Tourism in Africa: Kenya's Booming Industry, found that out of the sex tourists surveyed, 61% were between the ages of 46–50, 31–35 (3%) being the youngest age bracket. Of the background of these women surveyed 22% were from Germany, 19% from Italy, and 15% from the Netherlands. In addition 71% of those surveyed were revisiting the destination. In gauging the reasoning for sex touring, Kibicho summarizes that women who feel rejected by men in the developed countries for being "overweight and older" find that in Kenya this is suddenly reversed. There they are "romanced", appreciated and "loved" by men.[16]

its literally 50 year old fat women:feelskek:
I need to Kenya max
Fucking gilfs isn’t bad tbh some are pretty hot ngl

Cherry picked example, These are only a tiny minority of White foids, Most of them stay in the west and get unpaid sex from Chads and Tyrone's.