Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BRUTAL] Indian Guy Dies During Leg-Lengthening Surgery

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

>Indian guy born in Toronto
>Genius level IQ and achievements: By age 29 he had completed a STEM degree, Interned at SpaceX, Coded software for the International Space Station, Bitcoin millionaire, Worked at Intel, Started his own company making $50k a month.
>Despite all these achievements, he was depressed and attempted suicide at 21.
>Never felt he got the respect he deserved for all his hard work.
>Eventually became redpilled and started hating feminism (Based asf).
>Finds blackpill, and decides to get Leg Lengthening surgery in Italy.
>Dies during surgery from Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot).

If that wasn't brutal enough...

>Sister who wrote the article about him is low level journalist, her achievements don't even come close to 1% of her brothers
>Still lives happy life, and is married to White man:
71189064 168397794308222 9162578245573724561 n

jfl @ sub 6ft

Brutal, this foid lives on tutorial mode

>Jezebel
Thanks for the greentext because I wasn't reading that shit. I'm confused why he couldn't find a better surgeon with all that money. Leg lengthening surgery is generally considered pretty low risk even for an orthopedic procedure.

>Jezebel
Thanks for the greentext because I wasn't reading that shit. I'm confused why he couldn't find a better surgeon with all that money. Leg lengthening surgery is generally considered pretty low risk even for an orthopedic procedure.
being born curry means you have subhuman tier luck, so its no surprise he dies there :feelskek:

Brutal, height is the main thing in a mans life.

Tallfags hear me out, you are wasting you youth here.

Sharing this with my gigasoy nigger brother

This shows no amount of techmaxxing or iqmaxxing will beat superior bones. It's why I laugh when people say manlet gooks and chinks are superior to any caucasion ethnicity.

that's a racepill and a heightpill in the same time.
while he's dead because of his race and height, the same race and even lower height didn't stop his sister from getting a white high tier normie to be her boyfriend.

its ovER for manletcels, going for the LLmeme is too dangerous man also your legs end up all fucked up, feel bad for that currybro mang brootal

When looksmaxing shows you your true fate as a deathnic

Retarded curry should've just whoremaxxed with all of that money. He would've been in the same exact place even if he was a couple of inches taller.

The ugly shall not seek to build, but to destroy. only then he will be taken seriously.

He'd still be alive if he knew one thing:

If you're ethnic, take your SMV and multiply it by zero

Imagine being a moneymaxxed genius and dying young like this. All because of a fiction called love. If he knew it was all fake and gay, he'd enjoy banging AAA hookers instead of chasing a dragon that doesn't exist.

how tall was he

He'd still be alive if he knew one thing:

Imagine being a moneymaxxed genius and dying young like this. All because of a fiction called love. If he knew it was all fake and gay, he'd enjoy banging AAA hookers instead of chasing a dragon that doesn't exist.

Holy hell, this is a hall of fame tier post right here, it just gets more and more brutal the more you read the article

Despite this, somehow, Yush was also well-liked. He played the drums, ran varsity cross-country, and dated girls.
He would later tell a girlfriend that the thought of me stopped him from ending his life.
He wasn't an incel.