Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BRUTAL] I finally have found my societal looksmatch

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Ahhhhhh, a real treat for my 1000th post.

After a solid three months on Tinder, these are the prizes that I have matched with.

Well guys. I guess these are my looksmatches. I should just "man up" and stick my dick in these beauties. This is what society deems what I deserve. It's obviously my inferior personality that has made my looksmatches solid PSL 2's.

It's been a wild ride on this forum. I think I've been "greypilled", for a long time. By that, I mean that I've understood the blackpill deep down, but I refused to fully accept it and followed some bluepillisms redpillisms. Coming here has truly opened my eyes to all that is wrong with the world. Owning the blackpill as a personal ideology has made life more clear.

Anyways, I get it.

I AM GENETIC TRASH

This is what I deserve, so I should accept it. If I go and shag these disgusting pigs, have I ascended? I can't possibly convince myself to do so. It would be losing in life if I succumb to this fate.

This is the fate of all whitecels I believe. One day we'll all give in and this is what we'll get. Today, tomorrow, or this year is not when I'll give into this horrid fate, but I probably shall eventually. For old whitecels out there, this may be the only hope. Our looksmatch keeps on getting more and more repulsive, so you may want to settle now.

For everyone out there reading this, it sucks to find your looksmatch. It sucks. It sucks. It sucks. It sucks.

IT SUCKS.

All I can say at this point, is that it truly is over, for me, and all of the rest of you out there.

she wants you as an orbiter probably

Tinder is suicide fuel if you aren't amazing looking, don't use it. I don't even see ugly GIRLS on it because they all got priced out by the better looking ones and couldn't get matches. Even the girls gave up.

Atleast you got some matches.

I cant even get a landwhale to look at me

Bro, you get to the point that you even rage about getting matched to a 19 year old woman. Truecels would celebrate it and mark the day on their calender.

The amount of fakecels is annoying.

I've been matched plenty of times and exactly nothing came out of it, these girls only match with non chads just for validation and shits n giggles. Seriously I've had a lot of matches and they don't ever respond or send messages, and eventually you get unmatched

Prepare to get ghosted. They probably have better options than you.

you match-mog most people here

stop complaining please.

Lmao these aren't matches. You might as well take a shit on your phone screen and swipe right if you want to experience a better feeling.
What do you want? A stacy?

Bro, you get to the point that you even rage about getting matched to a 19 year old woman. Truecels would celebrate it and mark the day on their calender.

I'm 18 buddy. 19 year olds are already used up roasties compared to the hot jb I deserve.

Lmao these aren't matches. You might as well take a shit on your phone screen and swipe right if you want to experience a better feeling.
V O L C E L

I am way too anxious to try tinder in my area

you match-mog most people here

stop complaining please.

I didn't want this come out as humble bragging I really didn't mean it that way at all sorry man. This is literally my looksmatch I don't mean to be humble bragging.

the funny thing is that these girls arent virgins, they arent incels, and are on the carousel

BRUTAL thread.

Whale huntin is legit fuckdd up.
MAkes you wanna just rope. Kills your soul.
But that is how it is boya,those are equivalents.
Jfl at even being alive. Cucked by life.

The same happened to me. It wasnt tinder tho, but a spanish app. I only had 3 or 4 girls "interested" that were ugly landwhales, and ANY OF THEM answered any of my messages. It was truly shoking. Reality smashing through all my copes and almos fucking killing me at the other side. Those kinds of apps are pure suifuel. I recommend every incel to avoid them...

Prepare to get ghosted. They probably have better options than you.

I'm scared to message them. As soon as they realize I'm not some cuck they can femdom and shove their feminist bullshit into they'll unmatch and ghost me.

I'm scared to message them. As soon as they realize I'm not some cuck they can femdom and shove their feminist bullshit into they'll unmatch and ghost me.

Message them. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

That was a joke, btw.

The one in blue covering her face next to the ocean.

Those women rejected me, I should’ve corded.

She looks nice. Don't be a dick. Serious.

you should be grateful you get any matches at all. a lot of us cannot match with any female

look at those sexy ladies lucky you

I'd practice fuck on Lauren, the one dabbing, she looks like she has some booty and can give good head. She might even be funny and smoke weed with you and get you in her social circle of stacies.

Ahhhhhh, a real treat for my 1000th post.

After a solid three months on Tinder, these are the prizes that I have matched with.

Well guys. I guess these are my looksmatches. I should just "man up" and stick my dick in these beauties. This is what society deems what I deserve. It's obviously my inferior personality that has made my looksmatches solid PSL 2's.

It's been a wild ride on this forum. I think I've been "greypilled", for a long time. By that, I mean that I've understood the blackpill deep down, but I refused to fully accept it and followed some bluepillisms redpillisms. Coming here has truly opened my eyes to all that is wrong with the world. Owning the blackpill as a personal ideology has made life more clear.

Anyways, I get it.

I AM GENETIC TRASH

This is what I deserve, so I should accept it. If I go and shag these disgusting pigs, have I ascended? I can't possibly convince myself to do so. It would be losing in life if I succumb to this fate.

This is the fate of all whitecels I believe. One day we'll all give in and this is what we'll get. Today, tomorrow, or this year is not when I'll give into this horrid fate, but I probably shall eventually. For old whitecels out there, this may be the only hope. Our looksmatch keeps on getting more and more repulsive, so you may want to settle now.

For everyone out there reading this, it sucks to find your looksmatch. It sucks. It sucks. It sucks. It sucks.

IT SUCKS.

All I can say at this point, is that it truly is over, for me, and all of the rest of you out there.

“Here for friendship”
What the fuck is up with roasties

you should be grateful you get any matches at all. a lot of us cannot match with any female

I'm aware. Your tinder matches are your looksmatch though, and this is depressing as fuck. I feel eternally bad for those with no looksmatch.

Nice yuri profile pic btw

That is your looksmatch in feminist America. Go to brazil or east asia and your looks match will be much better. Just practice on Lauren until you can save enough to move.

I think the first girl, Jessica, has a good face for someone overweight. There's potential there.

Last bitch chinmogs me.

first girl would be decent if she was a whale. she must already be getting chads dick if she isnt bothering to make that effort

"fat babe, feminist..."

Fortunately for you, you have a glimmer of hope...but things might not go in the right path.

"fat babe, feminist..."

Fortunately for you, you have a glimmer of hope...but things might not go in the right path.

Lmao this path leads to cucktears orbiter, and I'm not going down that path.