Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal historypill. Racial hierarchy existed in Ottoman sexual slave markets too. White women mogged ethnic women to oblivion

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
During the 1817–1864 Caucasian war when Russian conquered the North Caucasus, a large number of Circassians were displaced. As a result of this, a lot of Circassian women ended on Ottoman slave market.

For those who do not know, Circassians are a group of white people from the Caucasus. Their beauty became idolized in the Ottoman empire because they were white and mogged the ethnics in the Ottoman empire. Even the Turks were worshiping white beauty back then. Not just their women but also their men.

Circassian white men mogged other men in the Ottoman empire brutally, look at this:

Circassian men were also exalted for their beauty, manliness and bravery in Western Europe, in a way Caucasus historian Charles King calls "homoerotic". In Scotland, in 1862, Circassian chiefs arrived to advocate their cause against Russia and to persuade Britain to stop the actions of the Russian army at that time, and upon the arrival of two Circassian leaders, Hadji Hayder Hassan and Kustan Ogli Ismael, the Dundee Advertiser reported that "the Chiefs are two remarkable looking men. Their imposing bearing, their romantic dress... and their natural dignity of mien, stamp them as very superior... Raven haired, black-bearded, broad-browed, with wide springing eyebrows of sooty black... these bronzed and armed children of the mountains tend to put us out of love with our own specimens of men, and suggests thoughts not complementary to the types of manhood which, in this country, they are surrounded."

It never began for ethnic Turks. Even at the height of their mighty empire they worshipped whites.

It became a meme basically:

This is how Circassian women looked like:

Circassian_woman.jpg

Look at how brutally they mogged ethnic women on the sexual slave market:

In 1856 The New York Times published a report entitled "Horrible Traffic in Circassian Women — Infanticide in Turkey", asserting that a consequence of the Russian conquest of the Caucasus was an excess of beautiful Circassian women on the Constantinople slave market, and that this was causing prices of slaves in general to plummet. The story drew on ideas of racial hierarchy, stating that:

The temptation to possess a Circassian girl at such low prices is so great in the minds of the Turks that many who cannot afford to keep several slaves have been sending their blacks to market, in order to make room for a newly purchased white girl.

The article also claimed that children born to the "inferior" black concubines were being killed. This story drew widespread attention to the area, as did later conflicts.

I looked up for the article and this is the context of the quote:

Formerly a Circassian slave girl was pretty sure of being bought into a good family, where not only good treatment, but often rank and fortune awaited her; but at present low rates she may be taken by any huxter who never thought of keeping a slave before. Another evil is that the temptation to possess a Circassian girl at such low prices is so great in the minds of the Turks that many who cannot afford to keep several slaves have been sending their blacks to market, in order to make room for a newly-purchased white girl. The consequence is that numbers of black women, after being as many as eight or ten years in the same hands, have lately been consigned to the broker for disposal. Not a few of t hose wretched creatures are in a state quite unfit for being sold. I have it on the authority of a respectable slave-broker that at the present moment there have been thrown on the market unusually large numbers of negresses in the family way, some of them even slaves of pashas and men of rank.

Brutal racepill and historypill.

Last edited:
actually brutal ngl

@Cuyen you gotta see this

I feel for the Turks. They conquered so many lands and brutally destroyed mighty armies with their Ottoman empire... And they still ended up getting SMV-mogged by a tiny white minority in the Caucasus mountains even after their empiremaxxing, militarymaxxing, caliphatemaxxing, jihadimaxxing and superpowermaxxing.

I agree but ottomans never enslaved the turks lmao. all slaves were from balkans and caucasia.

Racepill strikes again.

I feel for the Turks. They conquered so many lands and brutally destroyed mighty armies with their Ottoman empire... And they still ended up getting SMV-mogged by a tiny white minority in the Caucasus mountains even after their empiremaxxing, militarymaxxing, caliphatemaxxing, jihadimaxxing and superpowermaxxing.
Ottoman didnt enslave any muslim people. only non muslims were enslaved such like foids from balkans,caucasia etc. we owned slaves

I agree but ottomans never enslaved the turks lmao. all slaves were from balkans and caucasia.

True. White women mogged (non-Turkish) ethnic women on the slave market. Turks admitted that Circassian men mogged them though, look at the first quote from my post.

True. White women mogged (non-Turkish) ethnic women on the slave market. Turks admitted that Circassian men mogged them though, look at the first quote from my post.
It is not mogging.we have some old historians written about races , not only men but also women. for example in one it says how arab women are cruel and how slavic are beautiful etc.

Newly purchased white girl..that's music to my ears.

This thread brightened my day..thanks op!

We need to bring back sexual slave markets. Then I'd be motivated to earn money.

Men weren't married to those slaves though. they were like side chicks,only rich ones and sultan and people around him had slaves
And they werent enslaved non white women which proves whites have higher smv than all races

And they werent enslaved non white women which proves whites have higher smv than all races

Nonwhite women had to make way for white women when they became available at the right price:

The temptation to possess a Circassian girl at such low prices is so great in the minds of the Turks that many who cannot afford to keep several slaves have been sending their blacks to market, in order to make room for a newly purchased white girl.

Brutal racepill.

White people = gods, now then and forever.

White people = gods, now then and forever.

Ethnics here don't understand that this worshiping of white women makes it very hard for us sub-average white men who live in 100% white countries in Eastern Europe. Our white women get praised by the entire world and with the modern internet and tourism, they can get validation from men from all over the planet. Their egos are completely inflated now.

The only thing that will ever have the power to similarly displace white foid SMV is if we can all get androids like alita.

The Circassians are supposedly some sort of uber-whites:

The bizarre phenomenon capitalised on the craze created by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach's pseudo-scientific theories of race, which traced the roots of white people to the Caucasus, and his belief that "the purest and most beautiful whites were the Circassians".

Found this too:

Slaves were valued in the Ottoman Empire based on such qualities as strength, beauty and slim body in the following order of priority: Circassian, Mingrelian, Georgian, Abkhazian (Bronevskii, 1823: 311). Egypt, in turn, which bought part of the slaves from Turkey, the decreased value for slaves ranked in a different manner: Circassians, Abkhazians, Mingrelians, Georgians, Russians, Poles, Hungarians, etc. (Blaramberg, 2010, 360).

JFL, Circassians mogged everyone.

Just be Circassian theory

white foids get way too much attention which inflates their sense of self worth thus causing them to act like entitled bitches

i'm find myself bookmarking your posts

Nobody in Europe considers the people from the Caucasus white. In Russia people call them "black".

Lol those girls look ugly compare to modern Instagram thots

The only thing that will ever have the power to similarly displace white foid SMV is if we can all get androids like alita.

Sexbotcels are gigacopers.

There will be always be female orbiters especially if they are minimally attractive or white.
At "best" there will be less beta male orbiters if sexbot were a thing, but that isn't going to stop orbiters in general to exist.

I live in a country were prostitution is legal and I can technically get (paid) sex any time I want despite being Incel, but that doesn't stop the men from my country from being cucked and pussy worshippers.
If sexbots were a thing, it would create a similar situation in the countries were prostitution is illegal, except you can now own prostitutes and implant them fake feelings (Gigacope if you think even a very advanced A.I. can rationalize being in love with you, they don't even have a "reason" to live alongside losers and NEETs)

LOL
All that maxxing and what good does it do?
Newly purchased white girl..that's music to my ears.

This thread brightened my day..thanks op!
Nonwhite women had to make way for white women when they became available at the right price:

Brutal racepill.
I know what I'd be doing with my tax return money.

Last edited:
This is why I always lol when subhuman coping ethnics claim white beauty standards are a result of colonialism and media. Even when ethnics were doing the colonising they still wanted that white meat.

Suleyman the Great's wife was a white slave who ascended to that status.

This is also proof that Circassians and Caucasians in general mog the Slavs.

So ugly guys could just buy a hot white foid back then, and sell off big booty black foids they owned to raise money for it? Based.

Much better society than today’s clown world where the average Turkish guy is mogged to hell by any black foid.

You forgot to include this:
"In parts of Europe and North America where blond hair was more common, the pairing of extremely white skin with very dark hair also present among some Circassians was exalted, even in Russia which was at war with the Circassians; Semyon Bronevskii exalted Circassian women for having light skin, dark brown hair, dark eyes and "the lineaments of the face of the Ancient Greek"
60b1c3bd 219d 48e3 8106 af75466a85db

Brutal for slavs and blondcels.
Dark hair makes your eyebrows look more dense, which increases attractiveness quite a lot. That's why many models will darken their eyebrows. That's why scandinavian men either look like vikings or faggots. Rosacea and skin problems are another issue, if your skin is too pale it highlights bad skin.
JFL at "eye color" copers.

"In parts of Europe and North America where blond hair was more common, the pairing of extremely white skin with very dark hair also present among some Circassians was exalted, even in Russia which was at war with the Circassians; Semyon Bronevskii exalted Circassian women for having light skin, dark brown hair, dark eyes and "the lineaments of the face of the Ancient Greek"
View attachment 162616
Dark hair makes your eyebrows look more dense, which increases attractiveness quite a lot. That's why many models will darken their eyebrows. That's why scandinavian men either look like vikings or faggots. Rosacea and skin problems are another issue, if your skin is too pale it highlights bad skin.

Blonde men only look good if they're pretty boys.

View attachment 162616

lifefuel for me.

Pale skin, dark features.

Surprised I'm posting to incels.co and not fucking multiple bitches right now.

Also, NGL but I think I would have been an elite slave trader back in the day. I would have hustled the prices the fuck up whenever I saw a turk come through and I had a white girl for sale.

I remember reading on Wikipedia that the black eunuchs had to deal with the foids while the white eunuchs dealed with administrative matters of the Ottoman state.

How are you able to read this stuff without dying from boredom?