Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal historypill racepill. 10th century Arab writer admits Nordic Vikings mog his people to oblivion

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
10th century Arab traveler and write Ahmad ibn Fadlan encountered Rus Vikings and wrote about them in 922:

"I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Volga. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blonde and ruddy; they wear neither tunics nor caftans, but the men wear a garment which covers one side of the body and leaves a hand free."

Other sources also mention the Vikings as having been tall, for instance in the East Frankish chronicles called Annals of Fulda. It mentions the appearance of the Vikings at a battle in 884, were the Franks defeated a Viking raid in Saxony.

"In that battle, such men are said to have been killed among the Northmen as had never been seen before among the Frankish people, namely in their beauty and the size of their bodies."

JFL at people who think Germanic whites only got tall recently due to nutrition. They heighmogged people back then just like they do now.

It never began for arabcels. Even at the peek of the Muslim Arab golden age they were brutally mogged.

Take the historypill

Glad to have you here tbh youre historycel like me

Ibn fadlan also mentioned about how they were dirty af. and If I'm not wrong he also mentioned how bulgarians were swimming in same river all together and naked

Ibn fadlan also mentioned about how they were dirty af. and If I'm not wrong he also mentioned how bulgarians were swimming in same river all together and naked

I wish we would return to those primitive days. Back then even if the race heightmogged you you could still alpha them on the battlefield. The short Asiatic Mongols destroyed everyone on their path. Vikings eventually started losing too.

It's hilarious to think that Genghis Khan would be a ricecel today LOL.

The Vikings were known as "Normans" for a reason :feelskek:

It's similar to why Russia is named after the Rus; the Vikings mogged the natives and took over their identity just like they did in Normandy.

Based autistic historian of lookism.

The Vikings were known as "Normans" for a reason :feelskek:

It's similar to why Russia is named after the Rus; the Vikings mogged the natives and took over their identity just like they did in Normandy.

Us Slavs got mogged so many times. Even our name got associated with slaves. Brutal historypill.

I've read that Germanics we're generally less prone to subsisting totally on agriculture like Mediterranean civilizations. They we're mobile and although they did farm they we're avid hunters and herdsmen whom consumed a lot more protein and dairy making them more physically fit than other people. Germans even back in roman times had average height of at least 5'8" compared to roman men whom we're 5'4"

The average viking was 5’7.

Germans even back in roman times had average height of at least 5'8" compared to roman men whom we're 5'4"

Just invent a time machine and ascend in the manlet Roman Empire theory.

Just invent a time machine and ascend in the manlet Roman Empire theory.
The average roman had terrible nutrition and ate pretty much only carbs which doomed many to manlethood. A Legionary would be selected from the best of his gens (tribe) at the tribal muster and would on average be 5'6"-5'7". German warriors could average 5'10" and we're considered giants by most people. The only reason romans defeated germanic tribes was through discipline, fortifications, and constant training.

The historypill is highly underrated.

The Spartans mogged Vikings and this was in ancient times
The average spartan was 5'8 at least

10th century Arab traveler and write Ahmad ibn Fadlan encountered Rus Vikings and wrote about them in 922:

"I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Volga. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blonde and ruddy; they wear neither tunics nor caftans, but the men wear a garment which covers one side of the body and leaves a hand free."

Other sources also mention the Vikings as having been tall, for instance in the East Frankish chronicles called Annals of Fulda. It mentions the appearance of the Vikings at a battle in 884, were the Franks defeated a Viking raid in Saxony.

"In that battle, such men are said to have been killed among the Northmen as had never been seen before among the Frankish people, namely in their beauty and the size of their bodies."

JFL at people who think Germanic whites only got tall recently due to nutrition. They heighmogged people back then just like they do now.

It never began for arabcels. Even at the peek of the Muslim Arab golden age they were brutally mogged.

Take the historypill
It's kinda like the nature vs nurture thing. Bad nutrition can make your people go down in the average height A LOT (consider dutch people were one of the shortest in europe in 1960) but once you equalize nutrition and lifestyle the real genetic difference comes out and you quickly regain the height you have lost if the population is genetically predisposed to be tall.
Very similar to what happened in Italy. In the last century everyone tended to be around 1.60-1.65 (males) in the whole country but when good nutrition and perfect healthy lifestyle came into play the difference between, say, Sardinian people and those with Dinaric ancestry skyrocketed with the regions inhabited by the second ones overcoming 5'11 as average height for the youth while the first ones remaining brutal manlets

It's kinda like the nature vs nurture thing. Bad nutrition can make your people go down in the average height A LOT (consider dutch people were one of the shortest in europe in 1960) but once you equalize nutrition and lifestyle the real genetic difference comes out and you quickly regain the height you have lost if the population is genetically predisposed to be tall.
Very similar to what happened in Italy. In the last century everyone tended to be around 1.60-1.65 (males) in the whole country but when good nutrition and perfect healthy lifestyle came into play the difference between, say, Sardinian people and those with Dinaric ancestry skyrocketed with the regions inhabited by the second ones overcoming 5'11 as average height for the youth while the first ones remaining brutal manlets

Slavs and Germanics heightmog average Italians big time

This post has a white supremacist taste

The Spartans mogged Vikings and this was in ancient times
The average spartan was 5'8 at least
Spartans we're aristocrats who left all the farmwork to their helots so they could spend all their time training, hunting, or whatever the fuck they wanted. They had great physiques but their birthrate was abysmal and citizenship financial requirements increased too much due to Spartan widows hoarding money and not putting out. Spartans worshipped their women and reached the same end that any feminist civilization deserves

arabs are so subhuman man

This post has a white supremacist taste

I'm anti-racist and I appreciate Arab Muslims more than the pagan Vikings. I'm just quoting historical sources and putting things into perspective.

Medieval knights which were the cream of the crop of Europe, tall, athletic, wellbred, got their shit pushed in by peasants trained to use the English longbow.

That was only in certain circumstances where weather and terrain favored the longbows though.

The real technological weapon that destroyed the knights was gunpowder.

Tactics and technology matter more, the reason the Mongols destroyed everybody is because they mastered horse archery and zerged everyone.

Yeah, but horse archery had it's limits too. The Mongols did terrible against European knights and crossbows. This was technology too though.

Last edited:
Persians brutally fucked up the spartants

Germans even back in roman times had average height of at least 5'8" compared to roman men whom we're 5'4"

Teutobochus was 25 feet tall.

Teutobochus was 25 feet tall.
Confirmed germans are alien giantspawn
That was only in certain circumstances where weather and terrain favored the longbows though.
There was a saying in England that to train a good longbowman you would need to train his grandfather. Goes to show that longbows we're very effective, but the french still managed to drive them off the continent because of limited numbers

Last edited:

Take the historypill
They probably felt better knowing they owned many Rus, and almost none of them were owned by Rus. The word Slav is derived from an Arab word for slave. Think about that.

They probably felt better knowing they owned many Rus, and almost none of them were owned by Rus.

He's talking about the Germanic Viking Rus, not about Slavs.

He's talking about the Germanic Viking Rus, not about Slavs.
The Rus (Viking for Oarsmen) founded Slavic civilization. That's why we call the largest Slavic state RUSsia. Ever notice how many Ukranians and Russians are blond, blue-eyed and mog most others?

The Rus (Viking for Oarsmen) founded Slavic civilization. That's why we call the largest Slavic state RUSsia. Ever notice how many Ukranians and Russians are blond, blue-eyed and mog most others?

I wouldn't call it Slavic civilization. Slavs developed separately and are culturally and religiously diverse people. But yeah, they founded the Russian civilization.

I wouldn't call it Slavic civilization. Slavs developed separately and are culturally and religiously diverse people. But yeah, they founded the Russian civilization.
The Vikings founded a civilization in the vastness of the Russian landscape because they needed civilized people to interact with for trade, deals, treaties (and later state relations). That story is very common as the West goes out into the world after the 15th Century, and discover many peoples whom they have to first organize in order to interact with meaningfully. My point, if I have one, is the blending of Vikings and various Slavic tribes resulted in a mass multiplication of the genes that made the Vikings great, something not possible with the sparse resources in their homelands.

Slavs and Germanics heightmog average Italians big time

Only Dinaric Alps Slavs are tall. Other Eastern Europeans are average. Shortest Europeans should be the Albanians.

Only Dinaric Alps Slavs are tall. Other Eastern Europeans are average. Shortest Europeans should be the Albanians.

Czechs, Slovenes and Poles are tall too.

Croats, Serbs, Bosnians and Montenegrins are the tallest though.

Ukrainians, Russians etc. are average.

They were raiders. Legendary.

It is true the vikings united separated slavic tribes and they built the first slavic state