Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL high school blackpill moments. They haunt me to this day.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I remember I was talking with a friend of mine about attractiveness of people or something idk, and this one cunt just tells me, "you're not attractive." That moment still terrorizes me and fucks with me and I can't stand it. Another general blackpill moment that has happened was when A friend introduced me and some other friends to his female friends, they would actively ignore me while giddily chatting with my mutual friends who were attractive. This was before I discovered the truth about reality but it was my first step into seeing the world for what it truly is.

The hive mind doesn't want you in its safe space.

should have told the cunt who told you that you're not attractive "no i'm not, but you are and its the only reason anyone even talks to you".

Brutal, reminds me of my days

I don’t even want to think about it.

"no i'm not, but you are and its the only reason anyone even talks to you"
Based and roastpilled

My most brutal moment? When I was in class and I overheard my oneitis (girl in my profile) say [when asked if she would date me] "I would but he's just so creepy"

Based and roastpilled

My most brutal moment? When I was in class and I overheard my oneitis (girl in my profile) say [when asked if she would date me] "I would but he's just so creepy"
stop being creepy nigga :bluepill:

damn, i actually never tried talk to girls, i know it was over even when i was born

Had similar experiences regarding the friendship one. It’s funny how back then you wouldn’t even know what it was. Like you didn’t know why some of your friends got attention and others didn’t.

Based and roastpilled

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you have the self awareness you can tell from a very early age.

This type of stuff should allow you to legally beat women up.

The worst part is that these type of memories will randomly pop-up and ruin my mood

Based and roastpilled

:chad: