Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL heightpill on Quora

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
It’s a 9 inch height difference, which typically will have the shorter person level with the midway point of the other person’s neck. If it’s two women who are being compared, than it will be the difference between a low-end average height woman, and a huge, big, hulking, masculine, tomboyish type of women (in terms of height at least as 6′0″ is extraordinarily tall for women). Meanwhile if it’s men being compared, than it will be the difference between a guy who is at the minimum height to be considered tall (which is an excellent height for men) and receives a male height grade of “A”, and an extremely short man, grade of “F”, who is viewed as a manlet, ungrown child, feminine, weak, submissive, shit-tier, unimpressive, dainty and pathetic, all in EXTREME cases of what I have listed above because that is EXTREMELY short for an adult male (unlike 5′7″ which is still short and pathetic, just not as much) and deep within manlet, and in many cases it could be seen as DOUBLE MANLET STATUS (5′5″ and under). All of these things kinda describe the Manlet Beta Male Prince, who was 5′2″, and had a very feminine and pathetic personality for a man. Anyways, if it’s a couple being compared, than it’s starting to get to a rather large height difference, between a man and a woman, (not that that’s bad or anything), but it is above the ideal range of 5–8 inches. What could perhaps be a pain is kissing, because the woman could have to reach up a lot, but many women like that, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a 9 inch height difference between couples, nor is it a bad thing, it just could potentially make kissing slightly more convenient if the difference was in the 5–8 inch range.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

hmm, lol, upon witnessing such verbal ruthlessness I thought it was an Incel psl scholar trolling that shitty curry infested website. Jesus Christ dude she typed out the whole thesaurus just to express her rage towards manlets JFL.

and an extremely short man, grade of “F”, who is viewed as a manlet, ungrown child, feminine, weak, submissive, shit-tier, unimpressive, dainty and pathetic, all in EXTREME cases of what I have listed above because that is EXTREMELY short for an adult male (unlike 5′7″ which is still short and pathetic, just not as much) and deep within manlet, and in many cases it could be seen as DOUBLE MANLET STATUS (5′5″ and under). All of these things kinda describe the Manlet Beta Male Prince, who was 5′2″, and had a very feminine and pathetic personality for a man.

Whoever wrote that i wish he/she get hit by a truck.

This is how everyone actually feels about manlets even if they won't say it with words. But you can see this by how everyone else treats us.

This is how everyone actually feels about manlets even if they won't say it with words. But you can see this by how everyone else treats us.
I swear there is not one person that actually consider us a human in any form.

I think it's a guy, seriously, the prose is masculine and what the text reveals sounds like self-hate. women are usually subtle or abide the question entirely by shifting to soft consoling bullshit.

I think it's a guy, seriously, the prose is masculine and what the text reveals sounds like self-hate. women are usually subtle or abide the question entirely by shifting to soft consoling bullshit.
Youre most likely right.

True. Whenever I see a direct text tackling one or more male insecurities with the accuracy of a surgeon I suppose it’s a guy.

hmm, lol, upon witnessing such verbal ruthlessness I thought it was an Incel psl scholar trolling that shitty curry infested website. Jesus Christ dude she typed out the whole thesaurus just to express her rage towards manlets JFL.

"she"? The poster is called "John Gaines" and if you look on his profile he says he's a 15 year old boy.

Idk, I'm the tallest people in school and I never had any contact with women

I mean he is correct. 5'3 IS absolute trash. Rare to see men shorter than 5'6
All people are absolute trash. to hell with them

At least you are a voice mogger

But that's fucking true, unfortunately. :incel:

Was there the aggresion necesary? Who the fuck the poster thinks it's beyond me

manlets should get reparations in all honesty

how much you have to be rude to write a post like this

Quora is much less biased than Cuckit cuz its being used by ethnics and rice mainly.

Not really. Have you listened to my vocaroos? Not really the deepest. :incel:
I listened to one yesterday, you have a masculine voice IMO. It's not like deep movie trailer voice, but it's one of those types that definitely won't get confused for a girl.

I listened to one yesterday, you have a masculine voice IMO. It's not like deep movie trailer voice, but it's one of those types that definitely won't get confused for a girl.
Yeah, but I'm still not satisfied with it tbh. Doesn't sound too deep or high T to mog.

Quora is much less biased than Cuckit cuz its being used by ethnics and rice mainly.
No, it's just as censored. Try asking a blackpilled question there and you get insta banned.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
B R U H
Ikr

This. The entire rant is very male. No woman would unironically use the term "manlet".

In fact, women don't care enough about manlets to write such a long paragraph about them in the first place.