Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal height pill : Manlet tries to act confident and gets dehumanised in the comments

seikko

seikko

Officer
★★★★
No matter how hard a manlet will try to looksmaxx and be "muhh confident", reality stays the same and the blackpill gets proven right again.

Foids in the comments after gaslighting inkwells by telling them "looks aren't important" :
Screenshot 20231025 184707

Screenshot 20231025 184720
Screenshot 20231025 184800
Screenshot 20231025 184655
Screenshot 20231025 184642
Screenshot 20231025 184628

It's over.

Holy shit i am fumming with rage rn all of those roasties deserve one good stoning. They deserve to wear burkas for the rest of their miserable lives

we need to kill these chad worshipping holes (in minecraft)

Holy shit i am fumming with rage rn all of those roasties deserve one good stoning. They deserve to wear burkas for the rest of their miserable lives
Incel blackpill rage is strong man , it can be used well for combat

This vid again, But yeah proves the BP

There’s this 6’1/6’2 girl in my class I wanna fuck

IMG 8995

this is why I don't even try anymore

Another proof that height is everything

shitskin coping never fails to amaze me :feelskek::feelsYall:

Id run for my life if i saw a camera team running towards me. Nothing good can come out as sub5

he does look shorter than 5'6

His confidence is something to be admired certainly.

those comments = :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

0% - Please avoid shaming your fellow incels
W comments

One of my rentals has a bunch of tallfag graduates and university students flatting in it. I make sure to increase their rent well above inflation level every year (I do this for my manlet tenants as well ofc).

It's over when you're below 5ft 9. If you're 6/10 at 5ft 9, you will do better than a 6ft 3 3/10.
Do you think a 5'5 7/10 will do better than a 6'3 3/10?

It's over when you're below 5ft 9. If you're 6/10 at 5ft 9, you will do better than a 6ft 3 3/10.
LOL cope. On tinder this is maybe just about kinda accurate, but in say a bar the dude on the left SMV mogs the dude on the right to hell and back if they are near each other.

LOL cope. On tinder this is maybe just about kinda accurate, but in say a bar the dude on the left SMV mogs the dude on the right to hell and back if they are near each other.

View attachment 918377
Beckham is a giga mogger :feelskek: How many perfume ads do you see Ibra on?

View attachment 918377
Ibra looks like a manly man, beckham is a pretty boy that foids like.

Beckham is a giga mogger :feelskek: How many perfume ads do you see Ibra on?
But that is my point. For photos/modelling Beckham obvs wins, but in a bar/nightclub/public your average 5ft femlet will be impressed by Beckham until Ibra walks over, then it's over for Beckhamcels.

I'm slowly becoming muslim it feels like the more I'm on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back